Windows 10: Is there a way to see apps' release notes in 64-bit W10 Pro's MS Store?

Discus and support Is there a way to see apps' release notes in 64-bit W10 Pro's MS Store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Or do they really not exist?Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ant Dude, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Ant Dude Win User

Is there a way to see apps' release notes in 64-bit W10 Pro's MS Store?

Or do they really not exist?Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :

:)

Ant Dude, Apr 3, 2022
  2. JaimeLedo Win User

Updating from MS Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit to MS Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

I am currently running MS Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit and I would like to ask the question, if my new free windows upgrade is going to automatically include MS Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit ?

JaimeLedo, Apr 3, 2022
  3. T Rush Win User
    Can't Install Win10 Pro / 64 bit from Microsoft download page

1. Thank you all for your suggestions. Nothing actually worked on my end. If you haven't tried the recent MS 64 bit download/boot/install, please attempt it if you have time.
    2. Personally, I think there is a bug in the MS 64 bit process as I had no issues with the 32 bit.
    3. In the end, I bought an OEM install disk on-line for $20 and I was able to get 2 of my PCs upgraded to Win-10 Pro / 64 bit. No more headache.

Thanks again & have a great week.

T Rush, Apr 3, 2022
  4. pepoluan Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit

So, Windows 10 Upgrade is being rolled out worldwide, and I have 'reserved' my upgrade.

Currently my computer is running Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. I'm planning to 'upgrade' it to Windows 10 64-bit (via fresh install, of course).

After reading many references, these will be the steps I'll do:

1. Let the "Get Windows 10" app upgrade my OS to Windows 10 32-bit
    2. Note the activation key
    3. Download the Installation Media for Windows 10, but choosing 64-bit instead
    4. Perform a clean install
    5. Reactivate using the activation key in Step #2

(Of course I'll backup my data first.)

However, I still have some questions:

1. On Windows 7, the activation key does not differ between 32- or 64-bit versions. Is it still so with Windows 10?
    2. Will I be able to download a different architecture on Step #3?
    3. Is there anything I need to prepare beforehand?

Thank you for your assistance.

pepoluan, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Is there a way to see apps' release notes in 64-bit W10 Pro's MS Store? - Similar Threads - apps' release notes

2. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?: I don't see it any where even in my device list shouldn't my custom built PC be listed? online. I want to be sure it matches what I see on my PC with its "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" MS account and "Windows is activated with a...
  3. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?: I don't see it any where even in my device list shouldn't my custom built PC be listed? online. I want to be sure it matches what I see on my PC with its "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" MS account and "Windows is activated with a...
  4. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to see apps' release notes in 64-bit W10 Pro's MS Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to see apps' release notes in 64-bit W10 Pro's MS Store?: Or do they really not exist?Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-see-apps-release-notes-in-64-bit/5f71923b-35f8-41c2-a40a-41a28f9cd6a2
  6. Is there a way to see apps' release notes in 64-bit W10 Pro's MS Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to see apps' release notes in 64-bit W10 Pro's MS Store?: Or do they really not exist?Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-see-apps-release-notes-in-64-bit/5f71923b-35f8-41c2-a40a-41a28f9cd6a2
  7. Windows Store release notes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Store release notes: How come Microsoft removed release notes from the Windows Store? It would be nice to know the changes that have been done in updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-release-notes/2dda7532-f8b0-4327-8dc8-39b292106a8a
  8. upgrade w10 home 32 bits to w10 pro 64 bits

upgrade w10 home 32 bits to w10 pro 64 bits: My computers is x64 based, with 8GB RAM (avaible 4GB ?!?) and my windows 10 home is 32 bits. Can I upgrade to windows pro 64 bits? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-w10-home-32-bits-to-w10-pro-64-bits/0c7f0fdb-6d5e-4404-8f88-7bd216715aab
  9. Bsod - w10 64 bit pro [ DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod - w10 64 bit pro [ DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ]: deleted everything and i mean everything. reinstalled windows 10 using installation media. started working fine until i restarted my computer a few times & it gave me this error. how can i fix this? i can post the dump file if needed....
  10. W10 32 bits to 64 bits

W10 32 bits to 64 bits: Hello, I just noted that my Toshiba U300 laptop had a 32 bits operating system. It's now Windows 10 that I got with the free upgrade. My question : what's the easiest way to do a free W10 64 bits clean install ? More details ... When I bought this laptop, it had Vista...