Windows 10: Is there a way to see image dimensions or resolution along with size and date and other...

Discus and support Is there a way to see image dimensions or resolution along with size and date and other... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Like the title says.. submitted by /u/Hacker_2612 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hacker_2612, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Is there a way to see image dimensions or resolution along with size and date and other...

/u/Hacker_2612, Apr 28, 2021

2. How to check image resolution in windows explorer on windows 10?

As Christopher suggested,

• Right click some white space and go to view "details"
    • Right click one of the existing column names at the top and select more
    • Scroll down to find Dimensions
    But instead of Dimensions, scroll down to Horizontal Resolution and Vertical Resolution.

EdCharlton, Apr 28, 2021
  3. mrgeek Win User
    [SOLVED] Name, Size, Date, Dimensions, Type. Can I?

"PS: I don't know if it matters but all my folders will have pictures and text documents both. No folder is just a pic only or text only."

The reason your preferences don't stick is that the default folder view is different for each type of folder, ie; Documents, Music, Pictures, etc. Select a folder under This PC. Once you've got the Details headers that you want, r-click/'Customize this folder'/Optimize this folder for'; select, say General items, since you want the same for all folders (don't forget to check 'apply to subfolders, if you want). Follow the screenshots here and AFTER you click Apply then OK, go to the Folder View settings suggestion shown in post 2 and your setting will stick. Repeat for all primary folders listed under This PC and you'll be good to go (will not apply to Desktop though). You can customize every type, ie; I have almost the same as yours for Pictures but for my Videos folder I have Length added and for Music, the Artist and Track #, for instance. Good Luck

Is there a way to see image dimensions or resolution along with size and date and other... [​IMG]

Is there a way to see image dimensions or resolution along with size and date and other... [​IMG]

mrgeek, Apr 28, 2021
  4. Is there a way to see image dimensions or resolution along with size and date and other...

Desktop Background Slideshow - Change fit based on image dimensions

Hello,

Windows 10 includes a lot of personalization settings where users can change their desktop background, colors, lock screen background, and the like. About your query, the fitting of your slideshow images depends on the size or dimension of each picture.
    Even though having a standard slideshow size is not attainable, we suggest using an image editor or application to modify the dimensions of your graphics. This way, you'd be able to achieve a standard size setting on all of your slideshow pictures.

Feel free to write again if you need additional assistance regarding your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to see image dimensions or resolution along with size and date and other...

1. Is there a way to see image dimensions or resolution along with size and date and other... - Similar Threads - image dimensions resolution

2. Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions?: Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-group-images-by-dimensions-but-not-sort/af2c28d7-442b-4846-96f4-dd77cf83a77b
  3. I can't see the dimensions or other details when viewing image properties.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't see the dimensions or other details when viewing image properties.: For the past 8 months I've been unable to see the dimensions, bit depth, resolution or any other properties of the images when using file explorer. There is just a blank space....
  4. I can't see the dimensions or other details when viewing image properties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see the dimensions or other details when viewing image properties.: For the past 8 months I've been unable to see the dimensions, bit depth, resolution or any other properties of the images when using file explorer. There is just a blank space....
  5. I can't see the dimensions or other details when viewing image properties.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Searching for image files by dimensions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Searching for image files by dimensions: I want to use the search bar in file explorer to search for image files by dimensions. I’d like to search for, say for example, to search for all image files that are 500 x 500 and under. I know I can search for individual dimensions by typing them into the search bar but...
  7. Searching for image files by dimensions

Searching for image files by dimensions: I want to use the search bar in file explorer to search for image files by dimensions. I’d like to search for, say for example, to search for all image files that are 500 x 500 and under. I know I can search for individual dimensions by typing them into the search bar but...
  8. Searching for image files by dimensions

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How to change default image size and resolution?

How to change default image size and resolution?: Whenever I save a pic e.g. I downloaded a 200kb pic from the internet, opened in powerpoint, edited it then right-clicked save as picture OR I downloaded a 200kb pic from the internet, edited it in the default photos app and then saved it, the image sizes are HUGE . 3 MB at a...
  10. [SOLVED] Name, Size, Date, Dimensions, Type. Can I?

in Windows 10 Support
    [SOLVED] Name, Size, Date, Dimensions, Type. Can I?: I want all my folders to ever always open up exactly thus. I am tired of random possibilities. How do I lock EVERY folder on my Desktop PC in Windows 10 to always open up in Details View > Name Size Date Dimensions Type > Previews Pane. At the very least I never want to see...