Windows 10: Is there a way to select half of the images in a folder

Discus and support Is there a way to select half of the images in a folder in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have a folder full of images,and it exceeds 56thousands so it would take me an hour of scrolling,so is there a way to select half of it fast? Also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Alex_Jaro, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Is there a way to select half of the images in a folder

So I have a folder full of images,and it exceeds 56thousands so it would take me an hour of scrolling,so is there a way to select half of it fast? Also I would like them in my phone but the size exceeds 50+gbs and I have ~18thousands images in my phone as well and it s already populating a large amount of space so would there be a way to lower their size without losing any quality or should I just compress half of them and get half of them,I m possibly never gonna see all of them so it wouldn't matter any help appreciated

submitted by /u/Alex_Jaro
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Alex_Jaro, Sep 17, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Is there a way to select half of the images in a folder [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Sep 17, 2020
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    No way of having a shortcut to open a selected folder in a new window?

Sorry, didn't mean to stomp on your post. I didn't read back to yesterday afternoon. Apologies.

f14tomcat, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Is there a way to select half of the images in a folder

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to select half of the images in a folder

1. Is there a way to select half of the images in a folder - Similar Threads - select half images

2. program displays on half the image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program displays on half the image: When program is started in Windows 10. Program only diplays half the image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-displays-on-half-the-image/ec610b24-d2ec-46a0-92c7-6e0de8e73d96
  3. program displays on half the image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program displays on half the image: When program is started in Windows 10. Program only diplays half the image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-displays-on-half-the-image/ec610b24-d2ec-46a0-92c7-6e0de8e73d96
  4. program displays on half the image

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Is there any way to display a preview image on the new folder icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to display a preview image on the new folder icon?: [ATTACH] Preview image is more helpful in identifying the folders than title text for me, why did devs remove this feature and make the folder icon just dull yellow chunk? Please someone tell the devs to make folder's preview image back!...
  6. Is there a way to view the total file size of multiple selected files/folders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to view the total file size of multiple selected files/folders?: Let’s say I’m moving multiple files and/or folders from one drive to another. Once I’ve selected all the files I need to move, is there a way to know the TOTAL size of the selection before I’m actually moving them? I’m sure I’m missing something, but as far as I’m aware, the...
  7. Windows selects multiple folders on selecting single folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows selects multiple folders on selecting single folder: Windows selects multiple files/folders when tapping a single file/folder and when I try to open that file ,windows explorer opens all the files in multiple windows....and it's very annoying.. can't do anything with the laptop and some issues with the keyboard occurs when this...
  8. No way of having a shortcut to open a selected folder in a new window?

in Windows 10 Support
    No way of having a shortcut to open a selected folder in a new window?: I guess this subject has already been discussed, but I was not able to find any clear answers. I already know we can assign keyboard shortcuts to desktop links, so that they directly open certain programs, folders or files. That's actually the (limited) goal of many online...
  9. Way of opening selected files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Way of opening selected files: Heres my problem, Normally and befeore the problem starst - when I selected some files using CRTL or SHIFT button, and then double click lets say some photo, windows opens only the file i doubleclicked. Now when I select even 20 and more files and doubleclick the last...
  10. Windows 10 slideshow. want to select images, not folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 slideshow. want to select images, not folders: I looked around a bit and could not find an answer to my question. When making a slideshow in Windows 10 for the lock screen and the desktop background can you select individual images from folders instead of selecting an entire folder? Win 7 could do this and i used it and...