Windows 10: Is there a way to separate Touch screen input and mouse cursor?

Discus and support Is there a way to separate Touch screen input and mouse cursor? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have 2 Monitors, Monitor 1 is my main and I only use mouse control, Monitor 2 has a touch screen support. Is there a way to stop the cursor to jump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tuongtm, Mar 7, 2019.

1. tuongtm Win User

Is there a way to separate Touch screen input and mouse cursor?

I have 2 Monitors, Monitor 1 is my main and I only use mouse control, Monitor 2 has a touch screen support. Is there a way to stop the cursor to jump to the position of the touch screen whenever I touch it? I want a workflow where I can use my touch screen monitor to control some functions of my software and have my cursor on the main monitor un-changed. I did some research online and didn't seem to find my answer yet. In theory, it should be possible right? For example I noticed on a Surface Pro you can scroll web pages with touch screen without affecting mouse cursor. Surely something similar can be applied to a 2-monitor-rig, no?

:)

tuongtm, Mar 7, 2019

2. cursor disappears during touch screen mode

As of January 31st there is no way to show the mouse cursor while touching the screen: Show mouse cursor also when using touch screen

The linked post goes on to recommend using the Feedback app to suggest this feature (or find others who have suggested it and upvote their suggestions).

music2myear, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Show mouse cursor also when using touch screen

Hi everybody,

Is there any settings on Windows 10 to always show the mouse cursor even when using touchscreen?

By default, as soon as the user touches the screen, the cursor is automatically hidden. For some of our purposes, this is problematic when the cursor is set on the "wait" blue circle: the user has no idea that the system is busy!

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestion!

LucaDeLuigi, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Is there a way to separate Touch screen input and mouse cursor?

Cursor moves without mouse input

The cursor on the screen of my ASUS M51AD desktop moves slowly across the screen in small continual increments without mouse input.

GregorySwitala, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to separate Touch screen input and mouse cursor?

1. Is there a way to separate Touch screen input and mouse cursor? - Similar Threads - separate Touch screen

2. Is there a way to separate the output/input volume?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to separate the output/input volume?: I was trying to make a video of a game. I'm having a bug where only some sounds obey the sound settings (ubisoft for you). Anyway the only way I can get the sound right is by lowering the master volume in the sound settings of windows 10 but that also makes my mic too quiet....
  3. is there a way to get mouse cursor mouse blur

is there a way to get mouse cursor mouse blur: ive seen a few people with them in youtube videos and apparently theres a paid version of it with a free trial, is there a free option for this submitted by /u/BreakfastPlayz [link] [comments]...
  4. Is there a way to use the middle click as touch input?

Is there a way to use the middle click as touch input?: Obligatory I've tried searching for this but all I find is the opposite (emulating middle click with touch gestures). What I need is for windows to recognize my middle click as a finger touch, so I can take advantage of some touch-only gestures when not using a touch screen....
  5. Microsoft Touch Explorer Mouse cursor not moving

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Touch Explorer Mouse cursor not moving: I have a touch explorer 1490 wireless mouse. When I connect the Bluetooth receiver to the laptop it gets connected. I can see the blue light "on". The problem is that the cursor doesn't move on the screen when I move the mouse, weirdly the buttons, scrolling all work fine. I...
  6. extra mouse cursor on screen

extra mouse cursor on screen: Yesterday an extra fixed mouse cursor appeared in about the center of the screen. The regular cursor the moves with the mouse shows up blinking when the mouse moves and then disappears. Sometimes I can click to select items and sometimes not. I have pursued solutions through...
  7. Touch screen registers input on wrong screen.

Touch screen registers input on wrong screen.: I have two dell touch Monitors. one of them is Dell touch All in one Pc, other only touch monitor which is connected to Dell touch all in one PC through Display cable. Primary Monitor is Dell touch All in one. when I touch on primary display it effects on other monitor...
  8. touch screen acts as mouse pointer instead of touch

touch screen acts as mouse pointer instead of touch: Hi, I was trying to use a tablet (ipad) as a second screen. I used Duet first and it worked finger scrolling and all. But duet gave openGL problems). So i uninstalled that and tried Xdisplay. This works but now the touch usses the mouse instead of the pointer... I reinstalled...
  9. Bamboo Stylus Connected but not Inputting on Touch Screen

Bamboo Stylus Connected but not Inputting on Touch Screen: So i have recently purchased an ASUS 2-1 15.6" Laptop from best buy (Link here: https://goo.gl/4BvKYm ) I wanted a laptop that had Microsoft inking enabled so it could make my editing life easier, and this floor model, specs and price all amazed me. I bought the same WACOM...
  10. Touch cursor on wrong screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Touch cursor on wrong screen: Greetings. I'm currently struggling to build our company's Windows 10 Enterprise IoT LTSB platform The issue I'm having is that when i connect a screen to the DVI port of the unit the screen "blinks" as if to register both of them and afterwards all touch input on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to seperate touch and mouse inout