Windows 10: Is there a way to set more precise screen tom for child account?

Discus and support Is there a way to set more precise screen tom for child account? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Is there a way to set more precise screen time for child account: like from 7:10AM to 20:45PM?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Eugene Kostrubin, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Is there a way to set more precise screen tom for child account?

Is there a way to set more precise screen time for child account: like from 7:10AM to 20:45PM?

:)

Eugene Kostrubin, Jan 20, 2019
  2. Anonimiss Win User

Windows 10 Screen Time setting not working for my child

I had this exact problem and these are the steps I took to get the issue resolved:

• Navigate to family safety settings and remove the child from the family having issues.
    • Login to the childs account and launch Settings (windows key + i)
    • Click the Accounts icon and select Sign in with local account instead
    • Follow the steps to change to a local account. When completed, Login back to your account (admin account)
    • Go back to the family safety settings and add your child back to the family group.
    • Access your childs email address to accept the family invitation
    • Verify the child now shows properly in the family settings and that the screen times are still correct.
    • Login to the childs account and launch Settings (windows key + i)
    • Click the Accounts icon and select Sign in with microsoft account instead
    • Your family settings should now take affect.

I know this is pretty tedious, but like I said, it worked for me. If you are still having trouble, I suggest contacting support and they can help walk you through the steps to get it resolved.

Anonimiss, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Jan123 Win User

Is there a way to set more precise screen tom for child account?

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to set more precise screen tom for child account?

1. Is there a way to set more precise screen tom for child account? - Similar Threads - set more precise

2. Mom's account is set to child

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mom's account is set to child: Hey y'all. My mom's windows account is set to child. Her ex husband is set as the adult of the organization and set her to child because he apparently is a big one. How can she go about changing her account back? submitted by /u/TrebleBass0528 [link] [comments]...
  3. Cannot set limits on child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot set limits on child account: My son got a new laptop and set up his Microsoft account. I already had a Microsoft account. We both show as "organizers" in the family. I am unable to set time limits for him. The instructions say to "click on the family member to set limits" but when I click on his name...
  4. Set Time in Child Account

Set Time in Child Account: Hi all, I've set my son's account up so that he needs me to grant him screen time on the specific device every time he wants to go online - i.e. the Time Limit of his Screen Time settings is set to 'Blocked'. Most of the time this works fine for us but there are...
  5. How to set up a child account

How to set up a child account: I'm having trouble setting up a child account on a Windows 10 machine. I'm prompted to add a child, but the system won't accept the account because the email account isn't a Microsoft account, and I don't plan to give him a Microsoft account. So if I select instead the...
  6. Setting up Child accounts on a Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setting up Child accounts on a Laptop: How can I share Apps and software on my children's login on our family laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-child-accounts-on-a-laptop/39cb219c-3b9e-4843-acf6-885725d87f58
  7. Child request for more screen time no longer works

Child request for more screen time no longer works: I have my son's laptop set up with screen time limits. When he runs low, he requests more screen time from his laptop and I receive the request via email. In the past, I could approve more screen time via that email message and he'd receive it. For the past month or so,...
  8. Granting more screen time for child account does not grant more time.

Granting more screen time for child account does not grant more time.: When my child requested to get more screen time, I granted 2 more hours via the email link, signed into my MS account, and verified that the request was approved to extend her time by 2 hours. However the computer still showed the expired lockout screen. Currently the only...
  9. TOM TOM usb connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TOM TOM usb connection: Hi, My Tom Tom GPS will not connect to windows 10 via USB, I have tried every port but nothing happens. What do I do next please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tom-tom-usb-connection/69ba76fa-44ce-4e73-a167-53ec6ea1bf64
  10. Is there a way to set more precise screen time for child account?

Is there a way to set more precise screen time for child account?: Is there a way to set more precise screen time for child account: like from 7:10AM to 20:45PM? May be some command line tools instead of web page, which allows to set time in 30 minutes increment only....