Windows 10: Is there a way to show a preview of a PES file in Windows Explorer?

Discus and support Is there a way to show a preview of a PES file in Windows Explorer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a way to show a preview of a PES file in Windows Explorer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jooolster, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Jooolster Win User

Is there a way to show a preview of a PES file in Windows Explorer?

:)

Jooolster, Dec 12, 2019

2. preview/details pane in explorer

Hi,

Setting the Preview pane to show or hide in File Explorer will apply to all folders. If you wish to hide the Preview pane in File Explorer, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Tap on View tab.
    • Click Preview Pane to view/hide it.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    "This file can't be previewed" problem in explorer

Hi Deborah,

For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Access this link

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer
    • Delete all the files.
    • After deleting the files kindly try and see if there's a thumbnail preview of your files.

We're looking forward to your response.

Paolo Mag, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Is there a way to show a preview of a PES file in Windows Explorer?

Using File explorer can stop given preview

Hi,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Preview pane.

If the issue still persists,

• Open File explorer.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Folder options.
    • Under View tab, check the option for Always show icons, never thumbnails.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Is there a way to show a preview of a PES file in Windows Explorer? - Similar Threads - show preview PES

2. Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails: How do I get thumbnails of .pes designs to show? I have embroidery software that allows this, it's set as my default program when opening the files, but I don't get thumbnails when searching/looking at my catalog of designs. This would be very helpful and allow me to narrow...
  3. Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails: How do I get thumbnails of .pes designs to show? I have embroidery software that allows this, it's set as my default program when opening the files, but I don't get thumbnails when searching/looking at my catalog of designs. This would be very helpful and allow me to narrow...
  4. File Explorer shows no preview

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer shows no preview: Hi..So i have this problem with Images. I'm not sure when it started but I have noticed that File Explorer stopped giving me a thumbnail for Images. It is also showing that my folders are empty by the icons. Please help me fix these. I will attach some pictures below...
  5. File Explorer shows no preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer shows no preview: Hi..So i have this problem with Images. I'm not sure when it started but I have noticed that File Explorer stopped giving me a thumbnail for Images. It is also showing that my folders are empty by the icons. Please help me fix these. I will attach some pictures below...
  6. File Explorer shows no preview

7. Preview Pane in File Explorer not showing jpg files

Preview Pane in File Explorer not showing jpg files: Win 10 version 20H2 build 19042.804 In File explorer, when selecting a jpg file it is not previewed in the Preview Pane. I have the app 'Photos' selected as the default app, as recommended for Win10. How do I fix this? Thanks O...
  8. .pes files

.pes files: What app can I associate .pes files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pes-files/de2967a5-dc25-404e-a79c-fca93ba874fc
  9. File explorer thumbnails show no preview for videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer thumbnails show no preview for videos: Hi all, I just built a pc and installed Windows 10. I have been working on Macs for years now so there is a bit of a learning curve. I usually do video editing but have run into a problem. Typically when I go to finder, Mac's version of file explorer, I see a thumbnail with a...
  10. File Explorer Not Showing Image and Video Previews

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Not Showing Image and Video Previews: None of the previews are showing up. Any way to fix this?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-not-showing-image-and-video-previews/71c39d2a-04d5-4f9f-a200-594413d60dac"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to preview pes files

2. how to show pes icons in windows xplora