Windows 10: Is there a way to show battery status on the lock and logon screens?

Discus and support Is there a way to show battery status on the lock and logon screens? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way to show battery status on the lock and logon screens of the Windows 10 on a notebook computer? 119993 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hello10, Oct 17, 2018.

1. hello10 Win User

Is there a way to show battery status on the lock and logon screens?

Is there a way to show battery status on the lock and logon screens of the Windows 10 on a notebook computer?

:)

hello10, Oct 17, 2018

2. Lock Screen to Logon Credentials not working as desired

The recent upgrade(s) of my Windows 10 Pro sees Version 1709 and OS Build 16299.19 loaded. My original settings of not seeing the lock screen picture not appearing on the logon screen has seen the lock screen picture not being displayed at all, instead it is just a plain colour. However if I allow the logon screen to appear on top of the lock screen picture, then the lock screen picture is visible. A change the picture, even to one of the defaults, it still doesn't work as desired.

Suggestions to resolve this issue welcomed.

trolleybus, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Glance Screen shows wrong Battery status.

Hello,

I think there is a problem with the showed battery status on the glance screen.

I always show that the battery is criticaly low and the battery save mode is on, evven when the battery is fully chsrged.

There is no problem when charging, the appropriate icon is showed on the glance screen when the phone is locked.

The problem occures when the phone (Nokia Lumia 720) is not charging. Then the "battery save" icon is back.

Please inform me if this behavior is normal or schour be repaired.

Regards,

Martin Markov

Martin.Markow, Oct 17, 2018
  4. G Ray Win User

Lock Screen Quick Status Notifications Disappeared

Up until yesterday, my lock screen worked as it was supposed to and showed both the detailed item and the quick status items that I had selected. Then, for some reason, as of today, the quick status items stopped showing up on the lock screen. I have
    them all set properly in the lock screen settings, but they don't appear on the lock screen itself. Any suggestions as to how I fix this?

G Ray, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there a way to show battery status on the lock and logon screens? - Similar Threads - show battery status

2. Option to see battery status on lock / log in screen please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Option to see battery status on lock / log in screen please: Greetings, an option to view the battery status on log in / lock screens would be very useful. This topic was previously raised for Win 10, but it remains relevant for Win 11 too. Thanks...
  3. Option to see battery status on lock / log in screen please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Option to see battery status on lock / log in screen please: Greetings, an option to view the battery status on log in / lock screens would be very useful. This topic was previously raised for Win 10, but it remains relevant for Win 11 too. Thanks...
  4. Battery not showing its correct status

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery not showing its correct status: I got my battery status incorrect and now its says that the charged is complete but when I un plug it the status or the battery will not be 100 percent. I dont know the recent changes happen since I just use this computer sometimes and now I just finish the update on this...
  5. Battery not showing its correct status

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery not showing its correct status: I got my battery status incorrect and now its says that the charged is complete but when I un plug it the status or the battery will not be 100 percent. I dont know the recent changes happen since I just use this computer sometimes and now I just finish the update on this...
  6. Thunderbird - show detailed status on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thunderbird - show detailed status on lock screen: Hi,is it even possible to display detailed status notifications on the lock screen from thunderbird and other apps like google chrome?I have only Xbox Console available....
  7. Thunderbird - show detailed status on lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thunderbird - show detailed status on lock screen: Hi,is it even possible to display detailed status notifications on the lock screen from thunderbird and other apps like google chrome?I have only Xbox Console available....
  8. Thunderbird - show detailed status on lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Apps not showing status on Lock Screen

Apps not showing status on Lock Screen: Today, for the first time, the MSN Weather App is not now showing on the Lock Screen. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the App. I have also tried the Windows Store App Troubleshooter, the DISM tool and scannow. The problem occurs if I select Spotlight or Picture for...
  10. Taskbar battery status icon is not showing

Taskbar battery status icon is not showing: Taskbar battery status icon is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-battery-status-icon-is-not-showing/646d32f6-dcc1-487a-8f79-3c5e3f9e026e