Windows 10: Is there a way to show multiple notifications simultaneously?

Discus and support Is there a way to show multiple notifications simultaneously? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello guys, back in the windows 7 days it was possible to see multiple notifications popup simultaneously. For example if you were to receive let's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PierluigiR92, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Is there a way to show multiple notifications simultaneously?

Hello guys,

back in the windows 7 days it was possible to see multiple notifications popup simultaneously.

For example if you were to receive let's say 3 emails at the same time, 3 notification pop-ups would appear over the desktop, piled up, one above each other.

Now instead, in windows 10, notifications are displayed one by one over the desktop, and if you wanna see them all you have to open the notification center.

So my question is... is there a way to configure it like windows 7? is there a way to show multiple notification pop-ups at the same time?

Thanks

:)

PierluigiR92, Nov 1, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Is there a way to get Cortana recognize multiple languages simultaneously?

I really would like to know if Cortana can recognize and understand multiple languages simultaneously. Is there a way to do it? If yes, how do you set it up to do it. If no, will it ever happen?

Thanks!

BillXie_987, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Is there a way to show multiple notifications simultaneously?

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to show multiple notifications simultaneously?

1. Is there a way to show multiple notifications simultaneously? - Similar Threads - show multiple notifications

2. Move Multiple Files to Multiple Folders Simultaneously

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move Multiple Files to Multiple Folders Simultaneously: Hello everyone! I have almost 900 PDFs that need to get moved from one folder to their own individual folders. I have about 200 folders with a set of PDFs in each to move. I found a way to rename them all with excel that was really helpful 2019- 386A- HAZCOM but right now I'm...
  3. Move Multiple Files to Multiple Folders Simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move Multiple Files to Multiple Folders Simultaneously: Hello everyone! I have almost 900 PDFs that need to get moved from one folder to their own individual folders. I have about 200 folders with a set of PDFs in each to move. I found a way to rename them all with excel that was really helpful 2019- 386A- HAZCOM but right now I'm...
  4. Move Multiple Files to Multiple Folders Simultaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple users on one PC simultaneously

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple users on one PC simultaneously: I have a powerful PC, my partner has slow chromebook. Is it possible to make two instances of windows and both use my PC at the same time. i.e me sitting at my desk playing on my pc directly and her playing on her chromebook through remote desktop or something similar. 5/10...
  6. Please add the ability to show the system tray on multiple displays simultaneously.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please add the ability to show the system tray on multiple displays simultaneously.: This isn't really a question, and my request is really all in the title if you want a tl;dr version. But I went to find what I thought would be a simple option in the taskbar settings. Failed to find it, went to Google. Turns out many, many people have asked the same...
  7. Windows simultaneously in multiple languages

Windows simultaneously in multiple languages: See screenshot below. Windows is currently set to English US in all places, including welcome screen, administrative, etc., but this happened on upgrade to Windows Pro 10. [ATTACH]...
  8. Ways of working on 2 documents simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ways of working on 2 documents simultaneously?: Two tabs of a browser simultaneously opened - is that possible ? So that one tab takes up half the screen, and the other half the other ? Or is it possible to have a document open that doesnt vanish into the lower bar whenever I click on something in the browser ? I would...
  9. Notifications & Actions shows multiple of same app

Notifications & Actions shows multiple of same app: have a computer that 4 entries for one app in the Notifications & Actions center (where you can turn them off/on) and I'm not sure how or why they got there, or how to get rid of them, other than removing/reinstalling the app. is there any way to find out why there are so...
  10. Multiple notifications

Multiple notifications: I have a problem with notifications from the action center because it sends me the same notification several times. Most often I receive multiple notifications from Outlook, sometimes 3 or 4 copies...