Windows 10: Is there a way to show only one selected application in Task View?

Discus and support Is there a way to show only one selected application in Task View? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Let's say I only want to view Chrome windows in Task View because I know I'm only looking for a Chome window. Is there a way to do this? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/goloquot, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Is there a way to show only one selected application in Task View?

Let's say I only want to view Chrome windows in Task View because I know I'm only looking for a Chome window. Is there a way to do this?

submitted by /u/goloquot
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/goloquot, Sep 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 task view assign applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing difficulty in assigning the applications to a specific virtual desktop. Let me help you in clearing your doubts.

The virtual desktops feature in Windows 10 is called “Task View” and is located on the Taskbar.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Click Task view. When you open the Task View interface for the first time, or you only have one desktop, the “Add a desktop” button is available.

Step 2: Click it to add virtual desktop.

Step 3: Open the apps that you want to use on that desktop.

Step 4: Click Task view again to switch between desktops.

Hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on Windows related query and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Windows 10 Task View: Showing a specific application on all VD's

In Task View, right click on an application:

Is there a way to show only one selected application in Task View? [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Is there a way to show only one selected application in Task View?

Task View

It's the Task View, not the Task Bar, that is the problem. I should be getting the popup (right clicking on Task View) showing the options for additional Desktops, not the five options for the Task Bar. A 'chat' with MS Solutions said that I should reinstall
    Windows 10 to MAYBE correct this problem. Any suggestions to correct?? Thanks for your interest...I really appreciate it.
    The Task View is the only feature that I may like on 10!!

Whitfield orWiemholt, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to show only one selected application in Task View?

1. Is there a way to show only one selected application in Task View? - Similar Threads - show selected application

2. Task View no longer shows virtual desktops when selected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task View no longer shows virtual desktops when selected: I used to be able to see my virtual desktops when I selected the Task View button. Now, it no longer does so and I have to use windows-arrow to select/change virtual desktops....
  3. Task View no longer shows virtual desktops when selected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task View no longer shows virtual desktops when selected: I used to be able to see my virtual desktops when I selected the Task View button. Now, it no longer does so and I have to use windows-arrow to select/change virtual desktops....
  4. Task View no longer shows virtual desktops when selected

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Any way to remove applications names on top of Windows in task/timeline view?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to remove applications names on top of Windows in task/timeline view?: [ATTACH] So far I only managed to find a .reg fix that removes names in Alt+Tab view, but it would be great to get rid of them since the way they're animated is annoying: they blink out of nowhere making the whole windows animation no smooth. Thanks!...
  6. Task View suddenly only shows current day's activities

Task View suddenly only shows current day's activities: I used to be able to click Task View and see activity for the last 30 days. Now I can see only the present day's activities. My PC just upgraded to Windows 2004. Does that have something to do with it and how can I change settings to see the last 30 days? Thank you in advance...
  7. Task view - addons to show window on SELECTED virtual desktops?

in Windows 10 Support
    Task view - addons to show window on SELECTED virtual desktops?: With Win10 Task View, you can either show a window on 1 desktop, or you can show that window on ALL desktops. Is anyone aware of a tool/addon that allows you to show a window on selected desktops? For example, if I have 4 virtual desktops, I'd like to show a particular...
  8. Get Task View to show windows for active program only?

Get Task View to show windows for active program only?: Let's suppose I have 10 windows open in each of 5 different programs. If I use Task View (Windows Key-Tab), I get a display that shows 50 different windows-- too many. What I'd rather do is click on a certain program (say, Word), and see the 10 open windows from Word only...
  9. Task View now shows only the current day's windows

Task View now shows only the current day's windows: All was fine until (I believe) the August update. Now, I don't see earlier history, or the Search button. How do Ireset this condition?...
  10. Alternative way to launch Task View ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Alternative way to launch Task View ?: Hello everyone! I'd love to map Windows 10's Task View to one of my mouse's buttons, but SetPoint* (the software for my Logitech mouse) does not support WinKey-based keyboard shortcuts, so mapping WinKey+Tab is impossible. I was wondering if there is any alternative way...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows task view of only one app