Windows 10: Is there a way to stop youtube videos from showing up in my volume control?

Discus and support Is there a way to stop youtube videos from showing up in my volume control? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the recent update the youtube videos I watch have been showing up in the volume control is there a way to stop this? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cooperboloucks95, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Is there a way to stop youtube videos from showing up in my volume control?

After the recent update the youtube videos I watch have been showing up in the volume control is there a way to stop this?

Is there a way to stop youtube videos from showing up in my volume control? 6f476e01-bf66-4e7e-8db6-fa69dbda3b42?upload=true.png

:)

cooperboloucks95, Aug 29, 2019

2. Audio volume cannot be changed while Youtube Video is playing.

Model: Nokia Lumia 920

OS version: 8.0.10211.204

Firmware Revision: 1232.5951.1249.1001

Hardware Revision: 1.0.0.0

Radio Software Version: 1.0.202075.3

Chip SOC Version: 8960

Bug Reproduction Steps:

• Use Bing to search any video
    • IE10 goes to the Youtube
    • Play Youtube Video
    • Even the audio volume is up to the max or down to zero, you still can't feel volume changed.
    • If I long press "<-" hardware back button to go to App Switch Screen, and change the volume at App Switch Screen. Thus, the volume of the Youtube Video will be changed.

MikimotoH---01, Aug 29, 2019
  3. How to share controls while watching YouTube videos on Skype

Using two Windows machines is it possible somehow to share the control of a YouTube video while it's playing? If I'd like to share video I could just send the link, however sender and receiver wouldn't control together the video.

What I'd like to do is basically to be able to send a YouTube link via Skype, and also I'd like to be able, for instance, if I do a rewind a rewind should be done on the other machine as well, or a stop, etc.

Is there anything you could suggest to achieve such a thing?

user8469759, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Is there a way to stop youtube videos from showing up in my volume control?

New way to swipe between YouTube videos on iOS

Source: Announcement: New way to swipe between videos on iOS (6S and above) - YouTube Help

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to stop youtube videos from showing up in my volume control?

1. Is there a way to stop youtube videos from showing up in my volume control? - Similar Threads - stop youtube videos

2. Volume control stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume control stops working: Hi yall,I have a problem with the volume control on the taskbar that stops working. It is then only possible to configure the output sound using settings.I have restarted the windows audio service and ran the sound troubleshooter.Have also rebooted.Please help,Carl...
  3. Volume control stops working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume control stops working: Hi yall,I have a problem with the volume control on the taskbar that stops working. It is then only possible to configure the output sound using settings.I have restarted the windows audio service and ran the sound troubleshooter.Have also rebooted.Please help,Carl...
  4. Some *downloaded* videos from Youtube don't show thumbnails.

in Windows 10 Support
    Some *downloaded* videos from Youtube don't show thumbnails.: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 20H2 19042.804 Hello! I'd just like to start off by mentioning that I'm pretty good with PCs. I've been using computers since 1983 and I worked in IT for 20 years. So I kind of know what I'm doing. Sometimes. Some of the newer stuff confuses me,...
  5. Is there a way to prevent YouTube from showing what videos I am playing on the Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to prevent YouTube from showing what videos I am playing on the Windows 10...: I am using the latest version of Microsoft Edge. submitted by /u/CajunTurkey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kibkb3/is_there_a_way_to_prevent_youtube_from_showing/
  6. Windows 10 volume slider not changing volume on YouTube videos and Spotify

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 volume slider not changing volume on YouTube videos and Spotify: I've had this weird issue for some time now that the windows 10 audio slider won't change the loudness of a video. That means when I click on the volume up or down button the slider says that the audio changed, but I hear no difference. It even plays when the slider says that...
  7. How to stop the volume control buttons/hotkeys from controlling programs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to stop the volume control buttons/hotkeys from controlling programs?: I have a Windows 10 laptop with buttons on the keyboard that let me control the volume without having to use the slider on the taskbar. On a few programs I'm using, if I use those buttons it will control other aspects of the program. Examples: Pressing the volume down...
  8. Windows 10 pop-up volume controls showing "chrome.exe" when playing audio from YouTube or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pop-up volume controls showing "chrome.exe" when playing audio from YouTube or...: My Windows 10 laptop has suddenly started showing me a pop-up display for "chrome.exe" when playing audio from sources on Google Chrome - much like Spotify's "volume banner". Recently, I tried to watch a YouTube video and there's a large, unnecessary pop-up for a "chrome.exe"...
  9. Youtube embedded videos not showing up in IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube embedded videos not showing up in IE11: Hi everyone, I love a good problem, but despite googling and searching for other users with the same problem, it persists. Firstly - Windows 10 Home Build 15063.296 8gb ram 64 bit IE11. I have Accelerated Graphics ticked. I have Flash addon enabled(latest version...
  10. Volume control stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume control stopped working: Normally, with Windows 10, if I use the slider and turn off the Volume in my taskbar, if I play a video or whatever, I cannot hear anything. But lately all of a sudden, even if the Volume Control is off, the sound is still on if I do anything on my computer, which is not good...