Windows 10: is there a way to support samsung mirror as a wireless display ?

Discus and support is there a way to support samsung mirror as a wireless display ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i have a 9260 Intel wireless adapter for my laptop and yet a tv , a projector and a car player that just support mirror display , so basically i am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Aug 19, 2019.

1. is there a way to support samsung mirror as a wireless display ?

So i have a 9260 Intel wireless adapter for my laptop and yet a tv , a projector and a car player that just support mirror display , so basically i am not really gonna use car player as a wireless display but i mean i got to notice that support is majorly revolving around mirror display than rather Miracast despite knowing that there are few smart tvs and projectors out there supporting it the majority of released displays don't , so i was wondering if any body tackled the issue before or there are tools or drivers out there that would enable the connection to a mirror display ?

also i have read about this Download Intel Widi where intel claims it has stopped developing Miracast drivers as Windows natively supporting them now , however this website √ Intel Wireless Display App for PC Windows 10 Latest Version 2019 claims it has an updated miracast driver that dates " June, 14th 2019 " so is it yet another scam with webs trying to fool us into installing Malwares or that is something one needs ?

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Aug 19, 2019
  2. KarimAwny Win User

Can't Project screen to my wireless display in Windows 10

So simple step in windows 10 to mirror to wireless display adapter or to samsung smart tv simply [ Right click desktop -Display setting - Display - Connect to Wireless Display - then pick your tv from the right panel - connect ] Enjoy!

KarimAwny, Aug 19, 2019
  3. TB Bridge Win User
    Display Mirroring to two LG Screens

Hi

I'm involved in running a Club where the PC screen is mirrored to a LG TV (new model) and this work fine. We use Win 10 'wireless display' mirroring to LG Share View - no problem.

Now I've been asked to add another Screen (LG) to another room for the same mirrored display content. I will have to add a (cat 5 cabled) wireless access node to the room to extend the wifi.

My question: does Win 10 support mirroring to two displays wirelessly?

Obviously, I don't want to purchase another screen if it's not going to work is there a way to support samsung mirror as a wireless display ? :)

Any help/suggestions appreciated

Thanks and regards

TB Bridge, Aug 19, 2019
  4. is there a way to support samsung mirror as a wireless display ?

Mirroring function

Just to make sure that this issue doesn't only occur on your particular PC, have you tried mirroring a different PC to the same TV? Did the same issue occur?

Have you also tried mirroring on the same PC before? Did it work successfully? If yes, what were the recent changes made before mirroring failed to work?

To make sure that you got the right steps in projecting a wireless display with Miracast, you may check these steps:

• Turn ON the Miracast option if your TV comes with built-in Miracast support.
    • Press the Windows + I keys to go to
      Settings
    • Click Devices, then Connected Devices.
    • Click on "Add a Device" and wait for the adapter to appear in the list. Click on the receiving adapter.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Her, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

is there a way to support samsung mirror as a wireless display ?

1. is there a way to support samsung mirror as a wireless display ? - Similar Threads - support samsung mirror

2. Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar: I'm at my wits end trying to get my desktop PC to connect to a wireless display. I've spent the last hours? days? Troublshooting the issue trying to get my PC to connect to the Roku Streambar system I have in my living room. The Roku device is new, and I've managed to be able...
  3. Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar: I'm at my wits end trying to get my desktop PC to connect to a wireless display. I've spent the last hours? days? Troublshooting the issue trying to get my PC to connect to the Roku Streambar system I have in my living room. The Roku device is new, and I've managed to be able...
  4. Problems with wireless mirroring to TV

Problems with wireless mirroring to TV: Hi I have a new Dell 14 Inspiron and it has trouble mirroring and when it does mirror to TV it lags or freezes and on top of that it does not scale to fit the TV. I have tried all kinds of possibilities but to no avail can I get it to work properly. I even contacted Dell and...
  5. Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV

Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV: I'm unable to duplicate my screen, extend my display, etc. from my desktop to my Samsung TV since I've upgraded to windows 11. I've done all the setups I've found on windows on how to do it. It still not allow it. All my systems and everything on my tv and computer are...
  6. Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV: I'm unable to duplicate my screen, extend my display, etc. from my desktop to my Samsung TV since I've upgraded to windows 11. I've done all the setups I've found on windows on how to do it. It still not allow it. All my systems and everything on my tv and computer are...
  7. Does the Samsung a50 support screen mirroring in the Windows Your Phone app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does the Samsung a50 support screen mirroring in the Windows Your Phone app?: Thinking about picking this phone up and just wanted to see if it supports this feature. submitted by /u/Bigwally10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fazbaz/does_the_samsung_a50_support_screen_mirroring_in/
  8. Wireless display fails to connect to my Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless display fails to connect to my Samsung TV: I click on my TV in Settings/Connect to a Wireless Display. My TV displays the message "Connecting to your PC" My laptop displays the message "Connecting to your Device" The laptop screen goes off. The TV screen goes black (like it is trying to connect). The laptop &...
  9. Wireless Screen Mirroring.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Screen Mirroring.: I have a sharp smart tv with roku. I can connect android phones to it no problem but on my computer when I try to search for it nothing comes up. I have windows 10 with a GeForce 1070 with a ryzen 7. Both computer and tv are connect to the same wireless network. What am I...
  10. WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?: I am attempting to mirror the 1080p display from my Dell Latitude E6530 laptop (with nVidia GPU) to my Samsung Smart TV. The TV *was* shown in devices, but now it's not and it won't show up again. I never did have it connected by WiFi to the laptop. The TV is on my Wireless...