Windows 10: Is there a way to switch between fullscreen apps on Windows? (Like you can swipe with three...

Discus and support Is there a way to switch between fullscreen apps on Windows? (Like you can swipe with three... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I usually watch videos and read documents in fullscreen so I'm looking for a convenient way to switch between applications like on a MacBook.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shiningmatcha, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Is there a way to switch between fullscreen apps on Windows? (Like you can swipe with three...

I usually watch videos and read documents in fullscreen so I'm looking for a convenient way to switch between applications like on a MacBook.

submitted by /u/shiningmatcha
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shiningmatcha, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Heruka Win User

App edge swipes do not work any more after latest Win10 updates on Surface Pro 2!

After the latest round of Win 10 updates (including KB3081436), edge swipes do not work any more on my fullscreen apps on my Surface Pro 2!

None of these work:

• Task switcher
    • View app controls
    • View app titlebar
    • View taskbar
    There is no way to exit a fullscreen app expect by hitting the Windows key to bring up the taskbar.

Help!

Heruka, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New way to swipe between YouTube videos on iOS

Source: Announcement: New way to swipe between videos on iOS (6S and above) - YouTube Community

Brink, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Is there a way to switch between fullscreen apps on Windows? (Like you can swipe with three...

Automatically moving a fullscreen window onto a new desktop

Hi Joel,

In Windows 10, there is an option to open an app in a fullscreen view. This way, it will be possible for you to make the fullscreen window move to a new desktop. Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on the application.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Shortcut tab.
    • Beside the Run option, click on the drop-down menu and then choose Maximized.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to switch between fullscreen apps on Windows? (Like you can swipe with three...

1. Is there a way to switch between fullscreen apps on Windows? (Like you can swipe with three... - Similar Threads - switch between fullscreen

2. I can' t switch between apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can' t switch between apps: For example i was playing a game and when I alt tabbed to go on google to do a research it wasn't loading up the page so i went back to the game and the game and i got kicked out for connection lost and after like 3seconds it went back to normal so i tried to not use alt tab...
  3. I can' t switch between apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can' t switch between apps: For example i was playing a game and when I alt tabbed to go on google to do a research it wasn't loading up the page so i went back to the game and the game and i got kicked out for connection lost and after like 3seconds it went back to normal so i tried to not use alt tab...
  4. Windows 11 taskbar lets you switch between three different sizes

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 taskbar lets you switch between three different sizes: As you may be aware, Windows 11 build has leaked online, allowing anyone with a compatible device or virtual machine to try out the new operating system early. Windows 11 is an evolved version of Windows 10 with Windows 10X Shell and it comes with a pack of modern features....
  5. Is there a way to toggle between the windows of the same app like Mac?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to toggle between the windows of the same app like Mac?: In Mac, Command and ~ will let you toggle within a browser etc. Can you do something like that on Windows? 167725
  6. Need help switching between three monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help switching between three monitors: I have my computer connected to three screens. Two 1080p monitors and a 4k TV. I want to use the two monitors for regular use, but switch over to displaying on the TV for media consumption. Also, one of the two monitors I'm using is oriented vertically. My monitors are as...
  7. Three finger swipe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Three finger swipe: Formerly, I could switch between two open windows using a simple three finger swipe in Windows 10. But for a quiet while, not sure whether it happened after some update or something, I can't use this method now. Is this my problem alone, or Windows has permanently disabled...
  8. Any way to improve three finger swipe to switch window focus?

Any way to improve three finger swipe to switch window focus?: Hey guys, I was wondering if there is anyway to remove the menu that pops up when you three finger swipe to change window focus so be more like on Mac? I really like my track pad gestures however, when switching windows, a 'menu' pops up, showing all open programs and the...
  9. Switching between three languages with macros

Switching between three languages with macros: Hello, guys! On my computer I use mainly my native language (Bulgarian) and English and I switch between them constantly. I started learning Japanese last year and there are instances where I need to use Japanese keyboard. My question is - is there any setting or a third...
  10. New way to swipe between YouTube videos on iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New way to swipe between YouTube videos on iOS: Rolling out this week: There’s a new way to navigate between YouTube videos on iOS – you can now swipe to the next or previous video. To use this feature on your iOS device (6S and higher), just make sure you’re using the most recent version of the YouTube app. While this is...