Windows 10: Is there a way to switch my UHRS account from one company to another, since we're only...

Discus and support Is there a way to switch my UHRS account from one company to another, since we're only... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been looking around but haven't found an answer to this question. I have a UHRS account through Clickworker, using a Hotmail address they gave... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmandaQH, May 21, 2024.

1. AmandaQH Win User

Is there a way to switch my UHRS account from one company to another, since we're only...

I have been looking around but haven't found an answer to this question. I have a UHRS account through Clickworker, using a Hotmail address they gave me when I signed up. I also have an account with another company that works on the UHRS platform. Is there a way that I can either add that company or switch companies? Am I allowed to deactivate the Clickworker account and use my actual MS account to make a UHRS account? Or would that not be allowed? Like I said, I've been looking and trying to find an answer to this, but I haven't found one anywhere. * Moved from Community Center

:)

AmandaQH, May 21, 2024

2. UHRS Login problem

I am currently working for Clickworker on UHRS with a dedicated Windows LiveID.

Another company asked for UHRS access to get their training material for their HITs in UHRS. I assigned another Windows LiveID for this one as well.

Now whenever I try to access either of the accounts I get "Your account is disabled" message.

How can I handle this access issue to UHRS with multiple Windows LiveID accounts?

I have already tried to clear cache, history, log out of everything, no success.

lacivertyolcu, May 21, 2024
  3. Blocked UHRS Account

We can't help you.

You are employed by that vendor.

We do not work for Microsoft:

How I will get the UHRS vendor lisence?? - Google Suche

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The Universal Human Relevance System, or UHRS, is an online platform where we as crowdworkers complete various tasks (“hits,” part of larger task groups, “hitapps") in exchange for compensation. While these tasks are offered by Microsoft, we do not work for Microsoft directly in this capacity but rather through various companies that contract with Microsoft including Clickworker, Lionbridge, Appen, ISoftStone and others.

Asking Microsoft for fair treatment of UHRS workers | Coworker.org

Bill Smithers, May 21, 2024
  4. Ṣmeed Win User

Is there a way to switch my UHRS account from one company to another, since we're only...

Ṣmeed, May 21, 2024
Thema:

1. Is there a way to switch my UHRS account from one company to another, since we're only... - Similar Threads - switch UHRS account

2. Is there a way to switch my UHRS account from one company to another, since we're only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to switch my UHRS account from one company to another, since we're only...: I have been looking around but haven't found an answer to this question. I have a UHRS account through Clickworker, using a Hotmail address they gave me when I signed up. I also have an account with another company that works on the UHRS platform. Is there a way that I can...
  3. UHRS Account blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UHRS Account blocked: Hi Team,My UHRS account has been blocked within seconds of working with it. Really feeling disappointed as I am not clear what just happened. I got access via Appen Connect.Could you please guide me with this. Is it possible to unblock the account. I believe to my best that I...
  4. Blocked UHRS Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked UHRS Account: Hello,My UHRS Account has been blocked for good and my Vendor cannot correct the mess....Kindly Assist... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-uhrs-account/2649e4aa-f928-49aa-92f7-8cdd310984a5
  5. Blocked UHRS Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocked UHRS Account: Hello,My UHRS Account has been blocked for good and my Vendor cannot correct the mess....Kindly Assist... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-uhrs-account/2649e4aa-f928-49aa-92f7-8cdd310984a5
  6. switching companies

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    switching companies: since windows wouldn't let me upgrade should i go ahead and switch over to apple computers ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-companies/52aee178-d685-4a70-9460-bd8a05c8c3f1
  7. How to switch parental control from one account to another

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to switch parental control from one account to another: I am in this position: I've installed my girl laptop using a new account microsoft accountgirl2020 with a new google mail*** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Now I want to use parental control for this account from my personal account mail *** Email address is...
  8. I need to switch accounts and transfer everything from one account to another

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to switch accounts and transfer everything from one account to another: Hi, I have three problems, I use Windows 10 right now. One, I need to delete my old account becuase I think it may be corrupt. The reason why is because my Windows Defender will not scan. It won't even start the timer. Two, I need to transfer files and apps from my old...
  9. How to switch backups from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to switch backups from one drive to another: My computer had Windows 7 which I upgraded to Windows 10. I was using the Windows Backup program but my drive ran out of room and it had to stop backing up and gave me errors. Now I bought a new 8 TB usb external drive. I changed my settings to back up to that drive and it...
  10. Can one company use another company's license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can one company use another company's license?: We have a situation where we contract PT and Special Ed staff from an outsourced company. In the past we deny their users who have their company owned laptops access to our network resources. So they cannot print or access our web based services. Sometimes we issue laptops to...