Windows 10: Is there a way to switch on hotspot on windows boot, or switch it on via script file

Discus and support Is there a way to switch on hotspot on windows boot, or switch it on via script file in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use my computer to run an internet connection for some devices, so I'd like the mobile hotspot to switch on when I turn on the computer - is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ben Pushka, May 19, 2019.

1. Is there a way to switch on hotspot on windows boot, or switch it on via script file

I use my computer to run an internet connection for some devices, so I'd like the mobile hotspot to switch on when I turn on the computer - is there a bat / sh file I could use to switch it on using task scheduler?

Is there a way to switch on hotspot on windows boot, or switch it on via script file d28e8b6f-6681-4c2b-86ca-96895d7e760b?upload=true.jpg

Is there a way to switch on hotspot on windows boot, or switch it on via script file b8b50004-ba0a-458d-ae83-9a5f7c6d49df?upload=true.png

:)

Ben Pushka, May 19, 2019

2. script to switch audio

I need a script to change the audio in windows to go to something else

a script to kill all open apps then switch from toslink off a dedicated card to hdmi onboard - 2.0 and then reverse it back to toslink and kill the apps like before.

if would be cool if it could re-open the app it closed.

if this can be done that would be AWESOME!!

Thanks

freaksavior, May 19, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Amd dual bios switch goes which way?

Am I correct that when the switch is pointed towards the front(Display headers) side of card it is in recovery bios mode? and when toward back of card it is in regular bios mode?

I ask because I turned the switch to the front and it wont boot into windows and gets a bsod. I just bought the card from ebay and was checking to see that it worked... and well...

Either way, what would this suggest? A bad bios flash right?

Other than that this card works great.
    Its an msi 6950 twinfrozr III PE by the way.

Nordic, May 19, 2019
  4. Is there a way to switch on hotspot on windows boot, or switch it on via script file

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to switch on hotspot on windows boot, or switch it on via script file

1. Is there a way to switch on hotspot on windows boot, or switch it on via script file - Similar Threads - switch hotspot boot

2. Is there a way to switch on Mobile Hotspot at start up in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to switch on Mobile Hotspot at start up in Windows 11?: So basically I have a mini PC that's not connected to a monitor, and I need to have the Mobile Hotspot switch on automatically at startup so that I can connect to it from a different computer. I don't mean the HostedNetwork that switches on the wifi adapter hotspot with a bat...
  3. Is there a way to switch on Mobile Hotspot at start up in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to switch on Mobile Hotspot at start up in Windows 11?: So basically I have a mini PC that's not connected to a monitor, and I need to have the Mobile Hotspot switch on automatically at startup so that I can connect to it from a different computer. I don't mean the HostedNetwork that switches on the wifi adapter hotspot with a bat...
  4. Screen switching via batch/powershell file possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen switching via batch/powershell file possible?: Hi, I have three screens connected to my PC, 1 x TV and 2 x TFT's.I'd like to be able to automatically switch between different screens as being primary whilst disabling the others via double click on, perhaps, a batch file.Essentially I would like to be able to have three...
  5. Screen switching via batch/powershell file possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen switching via batch/powershell file possible?: Hi, I have three screens connected to my PC, 1 x TV and 2 x TFT's.I'd like to be able to automatically switch between different screens as being primary whilst disabling the others via double click on, perhaps, a batch file.Essentially I would like to be able to have three...
  6. Switching COM Ports using script

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Switching COM Ports using script: Hallo,I am working on OEM. I use a windows image to install the devices. When the device is newly installed , the COM ports are interchanged. Is there a possibility to write a script to change the COM Port numbers according to memory range after the installation. I was...
  7. Switching boot drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching boot drive: Hello, so I’ve got an issue that I’m not sure is possible to fix without losing data. I have both a 500gb m.2 nvme ssd and a 500gb hdd. Well I’ve been using both drives for awhile now and I could have sworn that I had the windows 10 boot drive set on the ssd. Now I’m planning...
  8. Switching boot drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching boot drive: Hi all, I have Windows 10 installed on a Samsung 850 SSD and would like to add a Samsung 970 M.2 and change it to the boot drive. How do I properly format the new 970 M.2 as the primary boot drive and remove all of the Windows files from the 850 SSD? I have a Windows 10...
  9. Switch my booting Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Switch my booting Windows: Hello, I have 2 windows 10 installed. The previous one is in D drive and the new one in C drive. I want to load the Windows in d drive as it has all my settings and softwares. And delete the windows in C drive. Attaching some screenshots for reference. Thanks in advance...
  10. Mobile Hotspot not Switching on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot not Switching on: In Windows 10, Internet is connected through Ethernet wire and Wifi keeps conectting and disconnecing while switching mobile hotspot on.So that's mobile hotspot not getting on. Whereas it was already working properly before some windows update....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn on mobile hotspot task schaduler