Windows 10: Is there a way to take one PC that is wirelessly connected to the internet and connect it...

Discus and support Is there a way to take one PC that is wirelessly connected to the internet and connect it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The second PC can not connect wirelessly and I want to move it but I can’t connect it to WiFi where I want to put it so can I use a laptop as a sort of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/N8holmy, May 16, 2020.

1. Is there a way to take one PC that is wirelessly connected to the internet and connect it...

The second PC can not connect wirelessly and I want to move it but I can’t connect it to WiFi where I want to put it so can I use a laptop as a sort of pass through for the WiFi which is then using a USB cable to connect the other to WiFi?

submitted by /u/N8holmy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/N8holmy, May 16, 2020
  2. A Gray Win User

Cannot Connect Wirelessly to the Internet

My E Machines E732 laptop which was recently upgraded to Windows 10 (from Windows 7) and has now had the Anniversary update applied. has suddenly ceased to be connectable wirelessly to the internet. I am using a BT Hub 5 and there is no fault with it as it connects wirelessly to several other computers in the house. I can connect the E Machines using an ethernet cable, and this works well, but any attempt to reconnect wirelessly fails. Could this be a result of the latest Windows update or is there some other fault such as a Registry flaw. I have tried renewing the network settings but no joy. Has anyone got any suggestions?*Sad

A Gray, May 16, 2020
  3. Atomic77 Win User
    Your Internet Connection!

I have Charter Cable Internet but my computer is connected wirelessly.

Atomic77, May 16, 2020
  4. Is there a way to take one PC that is wirelessly connected to the internet and connect it...

Windows 10 and internet connection

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Since you are able to connect to the internet wirelessly it is just the wires connection which has issues.

It could be either wire which has problems or Ethernet port.

Before you change either of these I suggest you to try the following steps:

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter.

a. In search Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the search box and hit Enter.

c. Select “View all” option from the left panel.

d. Select “Internet Connections” from the list and follow On-screen instructions.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to take one PC that is wirelessly connected to the internet and connect it...

1. Is there a way to take one PC that is wirelessly connected to the internet and connect it... - Similar Threads - wirelessly connected internet

2. CAnt get Pc to connect to wireless internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAnt get Pc to connect to wireless internet.: I have a Windows 7 Pc, also have a laptop, I recently changed internet provider’ and got their Wireless setup, all ok * Except the Pc won’t connect to the wireless internet, tried all I can think of, but obviously no solution , alternate possibility- is it possible to somehow...
  3. CAnt get Pc to connect to wireless internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAnt get Pc to connect to wireless internet.: I have a Windows 7 Pc, also have a laptop, I recently changed internet provider’ and got their Wireless setup, all ok * Except the Pc won’t connect to the wireless internet, tried all I can think of, but obviously no solution , alternate possibility- is it possible to somehow...
  4. Wireless internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless internet connection: I am unable to connect my desktop to any wireless internet connections. It shows THE WINDOWS WIRELESS SERVICE IS NOT RUNNING , Can someone help me out ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-internet-connection/6760307a-d64f-49a1-9909-b12f80d55392
  5. Wireless internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless internet connection: I am unable to connect my desktop to any wireless internet connections. It shows THE WINDOWS WIRELESS SERVICE IS NOT RUNNING , Can someone help me out ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-internet-connection/6760307a-d64f-49a1-9909-b12f80d55392
  6. wireless connection slows down internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wireless connection slows down internet connection: When the laptop is connected to our internal network, our speeds drop to almost zero. The wireless driver appears to be up to date and working properly. Any solution?...
  7. Can't connect to internet wirelessly

Can't connect to internet wirelessly: Hello i seem to be having trouble with windows 10 whenever i try to connect my wireless router it wants me to connect a Ethernet cable to my router it doesn't even give option to connect wirelessly does anyone know how to fix this thanks in advance...
  8. Wireless connection to internet. No 5G

Wireless connection to internet. No 5G: I am able to connect at 2.4G but unable to now connect at 5G, used to be able to connect at 5G okay. Other PC and smart phones all connect at 5G. What am I doing wrong. This is a Asus Core I7. Thanks in advance....
  9. Can't connect to the internet on one PC

Can't connect to the internet on one PC: I have two PC's a Roku TV and two android phones. One of the PC's is not connecting to the Internet although it loks like it is not connecting to the router either. The WIFI symbol indicates a connection with the Yellow triangle, however the router is not showing up on the...
  10. Cannot Connect Wirelessly to the Internet

Cannot Connect Wirelessly to the Internet: My E Machines E732 laptop which was recently upgraded to Windows 10 (from Windows 7) and has now had the Anniversary update applied. has suddenly ceased to be connectable wirelessly to the internet. I am using a BT Hub 5 and there is no fault with it as it connects wirelessly...