Windows 10: Is there a way to toggle between the windows of the same app like Mac?

Discus and support Is there a way to toggle between the windows of the same app like Mac? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In Mac, Command and ~ will let you toggle within a browser etc. Can you do something like that on Windows? 167725 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by satel, Nov 4, 2020.

1. satel Win User

Is there a way to toggle between the windows of the same app like Mac?

In Mac, Command and ~ will let you toggle within a browser etc.
    Can you do something like that on Windows?

:)

satel, Nov 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Brink, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Brink, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Is there a way to toggle between the windows of the same app like Mac? - Similar Threads - toggle between same

2. Sound quality decreases while toggling between apps.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound quality decreases while toggling between apps.: Hi!I hope you're all doing great!Currently, I have been facing the following problem: whenever I open applications such as GeForce Now, or the Windows Sound Settings Panel, the quality of the YouTube video's sound decreases. I currently have an Optiplex Micro 3080 and use a...
  3. Sound quality decreases while toggling between apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound quality decreases while toggling between apps.: Hi!I hope you're all doing great!Currently, I have been facing the following problem: whenever I open applications such as GeForce Now, or the Windows Sound Settings Panel, the quality of the YouTube video's sound decreases. I currently have an Optiplex Micro 3080 and use a...
  4. Sound quality decreases while toggling between apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issues with toggling between same instances of an app with win logo key + number:...

in Cortana
    Issues with toggling between same instances of an app with win logo key + number:...: I use win+<n> combination frequently to toggle between most used apps. Also, I use it for toggling between multiple instances of the same app - mostly Visual Studio Code. As of 2021-08-14, this feature stopped working - is it due to an update?...
  6. Is there an app to open pdf like in Mac?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an app to open pdf like in Mac?: It is not convenient to open it in Chrome every time. submitted by /u/kolbyng [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixds5a/is_there_an_app_to_open_pdf_like_in_mac/
  7. Toggle between network settings

Toggle between network settings: Is there a way in Win 10 to set locations, such that one "Work" for example has a fixed IP, and "Home" has DHCP and I can switch between them without having to enter the settings each time? Those names are just examples.... Thanks. submitted by /u/wa1oui [link] [comments]...
  8. Spatial Sound: Easy way to toggle on/off (jumping between speakers/headphones)?

Spatial Sound: Easy way to toggle on/off (jumping between speakers/headphones)?: I sometimes use headphones, sometimes speakers. I'm also a gamer. I have to explicitly enable/disable spatial sound on/off every time I jump between speakers and headphones. There surely has to be an easier way, or an auto-detection of headphones to swap back/forth?...
  9. Is there a way to switch between fullscreen apps on Windows? (Like you can swipe with three...

Is there a way to switch between fullscreen apps on Windows? (Like you can swipe with three...: I usually watch videos and read documents in fullscreen so I'm looking for a convenient way to switch between applications like on a MacBook. submitted by /u/shiningmatcha [link] [comments]...
  10. Keyboard Toggle between (2 ) and ( ")

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Toggle between (2 ) and ( "): green symbol, occurs occasionally, I forget how to fix, using (Fn)? Why does it happen? I tried switching to English (United States) and this didn't help, with Canadian language pack (not a downloaded app)...