Windows 10: Is there a way to toggle between the windows of the same app like Mac?

Discus and support Is there a way to toggle between the windows of the same app like Mac? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In Mac, Command and ~ will let you toggle within a browser etc. Can you do something like that on Windows? 167725 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by satel, Nov 4, 2020.

1. satel Win User

Is there a way to toggle between the windows of the same app like Mac?

In Mac, Command and ~ will let you toggle within a browser etc.
    Can you do something like that on Windows?

:)

satel, Nov 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Brink, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Brink, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Is there a way to toggle between the windows of the same app like Mac? - Similar Threads - toggle between same

2. Is there an app to open pdf like in Mac?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an app to open pdf like in Mac?: It is not convenient to open it in Chrome every time. submitted by /u/kolbyng [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixds5a/is_there_an_app_to_open_pdf_like_in_mac/
  3. Toggle between network settings

Toggle between network settings: Is there a way in Win 10 to set locations, such that one "Work" for example has a fixed IP, and "Home" has DHCP and I can switch between them without having to enter the settings each time? Those names are just examples.... Thanks. submitted by /u/wa1oui [link] [comments]...
  4. Spatial Sound: Easy way to toggle on/off (jumping between speakers/headphones)?

Spatial Sound: Easy way to toggle on/off (jumping between speakers/headphones)?: I sometimes use headphones, sometimes speakers. I'm also a gamer. I have to explicitly enable/disable spatial sound on/off every time I jump between speakers and headphones. There surely has to be an easier way, or an auto-detection of headphones to swap back/forth?...
  5. Is there a way to switch between fullscreen apps on Windows? (Like you can swipe with three...

Is there a way to switch between fullscreen apps on Windows? (Like you can swipe with three...: I usually watch videos and read documents in fullscreen so I'm looking for a convenient way to switch between applications like on a MacBook. submitted by /u/shiningmatcha [link] [comments]...
  6. Sharing Apps between accounts on the same computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sharing Apps between accounts on the same computer: Longtime Windows users but first time owner. I purchased a laptop as a family computer and created an admin account for myself and added my kids. I first installed CHROME free 3rd party and then went to the app store and downloaded MINECRAFT paid for in app store. CHROME,...
  7. Any way to install windows with Mac?

Any way to install windows with Mac?: My computer is stuck on a blue screen. I talked to a Microsoft help person and he said I needed to reinstall windows completely. He also said that I would need another windows device to do this (because it doesn’t allow me to go back to a reset point or reinstall windows). Is...
  8. Best way to Back up pc (like Mac Time Machine)

Best way to Back up pc (like Mac Time Machine): As the title say what's the best way to back up my pc so if I lose a file, I get a virus, I have a drive failure, ecc. I'd be able to recover my system with no problems? Time machine is the only thing I miss from Mac Os since switching a long time ago. Thank you...
  9. Keyboard Toggle between (2 ) and ( ")

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Toggle between (2 ) and ( "): green symbol, occurs occasionally, I forget how to fix, using (Fn)? Why does it happen? I tried switching to English (United States) and this didn't help, with Canadian language pack (not a downloaded app)...
  10. How to toggle between file arrangements-detailed

in Windows 10 Support
    How to toggle between file arrangements-detailed: This is may sound a bit unique, I want to be able to change the arrangement of files in my folder by some sort of simple action, let me elaborate, I have a folder on my PC, the PC is used by the entire family , (I'm a teenager and obviously ain't a kid anymore, I watch a lot...