Windows 10: is there a way to transfer money from Microsoft balance back into card?

Discus and support is there a way to transfer money from Microsoft balance back into card? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i accidently used my gift card to add balance instead of placing it as a payment option. i need desperate help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by william ahrens II, Dec 3, 2021.

1. is there a way to transfer money from Microsoft balance back into card?

i accidently used my gift card to add balance instead of placing it as a payment option. i need desperate help!

:)

william ahrens II, Dec 3, 2021
  2. Riccky Win User

Money 2005 Balance Problem

I have used Money 2005 for 12 years with no significant issues. However in balancing my accounts this time I was £0.01 out and it required am adj. of £0.01 to balance the account. All entries were carefully checked and the months entries reflect those
    on the statement, however after posting the adjustment the Account Balance in the register is £0.01 to great! I had the following warning message, but closing down the computer and re-opening did not fix the issue is there a way to transfer money from Microsoft balance back into card? :(

" Your Account list reflects an incorrect balance because of a minor technical problem with the way Money stores your information. You can see the correct balance in your register. (which I don't £0.01 overstated). This issue etc."

Not the end of the world I accept, but just really annoying!!! Any answers???

Riccky, Dec 3, 2021
  3. Nat360 Win User
    How to redeem Microsoft rewards gift card money?

Hi. I have been using Microsoft rewards for some time now and I was finally able to redeem a Microsoft 5 dollar gift card. I followed all the instruction listed on the screen and received 5 US dollars in my account balance. Now, the question I have is
    how do I redeem this account balance, I want to rent a movie? (Do I need to put my credit card details in to redeem this account balance?)

Nat360, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

is there a way to transfer money from Microsoft balance back into card?

1. is there a way to transfer money from Microsoft balance back into card? - Similar Threads - transfer money Microsoft

2. Find the ending balance from the last reconciliation, Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find the ending balance from the last reconciliation, Microsoft Money: I KNOW that MS Money is no longer supported, but it's STILL the best program of it's kind and I still use it after all these years.Had an experience with fraud and had to close my bank accounts and reopen new ones. Got a statement from the bank that covers Nov-Dec, but I...
  3. Find the ending balance from the last reconciliation, Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find the ending balance from the last reconciliation, Microsoft Money: I KNOW that MS Money is no longer supported, but it's STILL the best program of it's kind and I still use it after all these years.Had an experience with fraud and had to close my bank accounts and reopen new ones. Got a statement from the bank that covers Nov-Dec, but I...
  4. can i withdraw money from my microsoft balance to my card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i withdraw money from my microsoft balance to my card?: can i withdraw the money from my microsoft wallet to my card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-withdraw-money-from-my-microsoft-balance-to/ce630be4-19a4-4e7a-bdbe-6e5650384dfd
  5. can i withdraw money from my microsoft balance to my card?

can i withdraw money from my microsoft balance to my card?: can i withdraw the money from my microsoft wallet to my card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-withdraw-money-from-my-microsoft-balance-to/ce630be4-19a4-4e7a-bdbe-6e5650384dfd
  6. Money Point printing Balances

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Money Point printing Balances: Cannot show balances when using print key in Account. What am I doing wrong. When sending excel the balances show. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/money-point-printing-balances/9cd8d2d1-4f53-4c77-afea-a5ad99d38f96
  7. Money Point printing Balances

Money Point printing Balances: Cannot show balances when using print key in Account. What am I doing wrong. When sending excel the balances show. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/money-point-printing-balances/9cd8d2d1-4f53-4c77-afea-a5ad99d38f96
  8. is there a way to transfer money from Microsoft balance back into card?

is there a way to transfer money from Microsoft balance back into card?: i accidently used my gift card to add balance instead of placing it as a payment option. i need desperate help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-transfer-money-from-microsoft/c7ae46b9-6084-41d9-908b-8d04873fd355
  9. transfer microsoft balance from child account to my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    transfer microsoft balance from child account to my account: Hello, Please help me with this issue. I've tried to put some money in my microsoft account for my son to buy vbucks. I don't know how, but the money are in his account and not in my account where he play the game. The 2 accounts are under a family account. Can you give me...
  10. Could I potentially transfer google play money from a card to Microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Could I potentially transfer google play money from a card to Microsoft store?: I recently bought a Google play card for 30 dollars so I could buy minecraft on my laptop which I realised that I couldnt. Is there somehow I could possibly transfer the money on my google play account to Microsoft store, cause I worked hard to get it and I dont wanna waste...