Windows 10: Is there a way to upgrade to Windows 8 without losing settings?

Discus and support Is there a way to upgrade to Windows 8 without losing settings? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to upgrade to Windows 8 but the only options are Keep your personal files and Nothing. Is there a way to upgrade to Windows 8 without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WilliamBlueShirts, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Is there a way to upgrade to Windows 8 without losing settings?

I am trying to upgrade to Windows 8 but the only options are Keep your personal files and Nothing. Is there a way to upgrade to Windows 8 without losing settings and apps?Maybe changing some files or removing them. I need help from you.I am pleased with all of your answers. You're welcome.

:)

WilliamBlueShirts, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 24, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Is there a way to upgrade to Windows 8 without losing settings?

Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to upgrade to Windows 8 without losing settings?

1. Is there a way to upgrade to Windows 8 without losing settings? - Similar Threads - upgrade without losing

2. How do i upgrade windows 8 to 8.1 without losing files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i upgrade windows 8 to 8.1 without losing files: So how do i get some keys tho even tho i dont really have one and i dont really want to lose stuff because its my computer and i dont want to lose progress....
  3. How do i upgrade windows 8 to 8.1 without losing files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i upgrade windows 8 to 8.1 without losing files: So how do i get some keys tho even tho i dont really have one and i dont really want to lose stuff because its my computer and i dont want to lose progress....
  4. Windows 10 upgrades without notifying and losing the session

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrades without notifying and losing the session: Not for the 1th time when I'm leaving for 5 minutes laptop plemilinary blocking screen and then come back it's already installing some updates and reboots.This time it's decided to upgrade up to Windows 11.What is worst, it doesn't care about all your opened session, files,...
  5. Windows 10 upgrades without notifying and losing the session

Windows 10 upgrades without notifying and losing the session: Not for the 1th time when I'm leaving for 5 minutes laptop plemilinary blocking screen and then come back it's already installing some updates and reboots.This time it's decided to upgrade up to Windows 11.What is worst, it doesn't care about all your opened session, files,...
  6. Is there a way to upgrade to Windows 8 without losing settings?

Is there a way to upgrade to Windows 8 without losing settings?: I am trying to upgrade to Windows 8 but the only options are Keep your personal files and Nothing. Is there a way to upgrade to Windows 8 without losing settings and apps?Maybe changing some files or removing them. I need help from you.I am pleased with all of your answers....
  7. Change windows account without losing settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change windows account without losing settings: HiI want to change my account on windows 10 to my child’s account but wish to keep all settings, programs, interface and data same as my account. I have created a new account in my family, gave this new account admin rights on laptop but yet when I switch user, all settings...
  8. delete and reinstall asphalt 8 without losing data and progress

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete and reinstall asphalt 8 without losing data and progress: I need to delete and reinstall asphalt 8 without losing data and progress ,This apparently solves issues on the multiplayer side? thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-and-reinstall-asphalt-8-without-losing-data/b2aa86d2-84da-4a7a-b3b9-9c5aa6fb2fcc
  9. Upgrading to windows 10 pro without losing everything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading to windows 10 pro without losing everything: I'm trying to get windows 10 pro working with my product key but I only have windows 10 home and it won't work, I also don't want to lose all my documents and games if I have to reinstall windows....
  10. Is there a way to "upgrade" to Windows 8?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way to "upgrade" to Windows 8?: Hey, So we have one of computers that was using Windows 7 and we upgraded it to Windows 10. Now I just found that we have an extra copy of Windows 8 Pro that I bought when it first came out since it was so inexpensive but never utilized it on any of our computers....