Windows 10: Is there a way to upload my screen recordings directly on cloud instead of saving it in local?

Discus and support Is there a way to upload my screen recordings directly on cloud instead of saving it in local? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want my game bar screen recordings directly uploaded to the cloud instead of being saved locally. Is there a way to do it or is there any alternative... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shanmugamsurya, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Is there a way to upload my screen recordings directly on cloud instead of saving it in local?

I want my game bar screen recordings directly uploaded to the cloud instead of being saved locally. Is there a way to do it or is there any alternative app for it?

:)

shanmugamsurya, Jul 14, 2021

2. Cloud saves are overwriting my local saves

I am trying to copy a save from one computer (computer A), to another (computer B). The game in question is Resident Evil 7 (if it matters)

I've been able to locate the saves and copy them over to several friends computers (using the same version off the Microsoft Store), and all works fine for most people.

However, two people have run into an issue where, upon launching the game, their local saves are instantly overwritten with their cloud saves.

Is there some setting for Xbox Play Anywhere titles where cloud saves somehow prioritize over local saves? It's only happened to 2 people out of a test of about 10, so I'm assuming something just needs to be disabled.

Cloud saves are enabled on all 10 systems. What happens for most people, is those new saves end up getting uploaded to the cloud and can then be used on their Xbox One version, as well. I'm stumped in trying to figure out why this keeps happening to only
    a few people.

About half the people testing this out have an Xbox One, and the other half doesn't. One person this issue happens to doesn't even have an Xbox One...

Any suggestions would be wonderful!

CursedToast, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Cloud Print

Hi,

I do not to install my printer on my local PC/ Lappy. instead I want to print directly from my MD office or word directly to my printer using a cloud (like Google)

Q2. I need to install my printer in MS cloud / One Drive

Please guide me step by Step

AshwinKumarAK, Jul 14, 2021
  4. edjer Win User

Is there a way to upload my screen recordings directly on cloud instead of saving it in local?

Save Directly to deskthemepack

I use only deskthemepacks so that I can unzip them and edit if I feel the need. If memory serves, there used to be a way to save directly to themepacks instead of creating a theme, right clicking to save to themepack and deleting the theme. Is there any way to save directly to deskthemepack?

edjer, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to upload my screen recordings directly on cloud instead of saving it in local?

1. Is there a way to upload my screen recordings directly on cloud instead of saving it in local? - Similar Threads - upload screen recordings

2. cloud saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cloud saves: how do you delete cloud saves in windows 11. all answers are out of date and no longer work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-saves/f412147e-a825-4a67-8bb1-956d18a3fac8
  3. cloud saves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cloud saves: how do you delete cloud saves in windows 11. all answers are out of date and no longer work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-saves/f412147e-a825-4a67-8bb1-956d18a3fac8
  4. uploading to the cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uploading to the cloud: I have a new desk top and it has been uploading to windows for 5 days with no end in sight. What can i do to delete some files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-to-the-cloud/f5799375-963c-4374-920e-5ee67225247e
  5. Cloud saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud saves: Hello! I'll be soon switching my hard drive, and so i was wondering, that if i bought the game at Microsoft store wasteland 3, to be precise , i wont lose any data i got in the gamer, right? It says that it does support cloud saves via Xbox live, tho im not sure if i qualify...
  6. Save a screen clipping directly to file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Save a screen clipping directly to file: Is there any way in Windows 10 to select a selection of the screen and have it save directly to a jpg or bmp file? In effect exactly the same functionality as the macOS cmd+shift+4. I don't want to open another program, I don't want to edit the image. I want to let go of the...
  7. Upload to the Cloud Question

Upload to the Cloud Question: I have a few small files 1-10MB that I would like to upload to the cloud each time I use them. I cannot seem to find out how I can do this. Can anyone help ? Thank you, Richard S....
  8. Upload my data to the cloud.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Upload my data to the cloud.: I kept receiving messages from Microsoft that if I clicked on the box my free cell data would be saved in case my system might fail etc. After resisting my impulse to try it I finally broke down to try it. Big mistake. Microsoft took my data and said it would be put on the...
  9. Cloud saves are overwriting my local saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud saves are overwriting my local saves: I am trying to copy a save from one computer (computer A), to another (computer B). The game in question is Resident Evil 7 (if it matters) I've been able to locate the saves and copy them over to several friends computers (using the same version off the Microsoft Store),...
  10. Local network: uploads way slower than downloads on local network

Local network: uploads way slower than downloads on local network: Update: see iperf tests below. Issue appears to be OS-related. No speed problems on Linux boxes, Windows causes upload slowdown. Issue: using local gigabit network uploads peak at 7-10MB/s while downloads fully saturate the link at 110MB/s. This happens whether connected...