Windows 10: Is there a way to use those lockscreen photos as my wallpaper?

Discus and support Is there a way to use those lockscreen photos as my wallpaper? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As the tittle says I'd like to use the photos that appears on my lockscreen as my wallpaper. The lockscreen photo changes over time and I'd like this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FrankieCastle7, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Is there a way to use those lockscreen photos as my wallpaper?

As the tittle says I'd like to use the photos that appears on my lockscreen as my wallpaper. The lockscreen photo changes over time and I'd like this behavior on my wallpapers as well.

Is there a way to do this?

submitted by /u/FrankieCastle7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FrankieCastle7, Dec 9, 2019

2. Lockscreen Wallpaper

I am unable to change the lock-screen wallpaper. Whenever I select a picture to set as lockscreen, a message pops up saying"try a different photo". If I try to change it from the personalize window, the picture keeps buffering and there is no actual change.

Harshish Vataliya, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Wallpaper in lockscreen won't update

I set bing photo as my default lockscreen wallpaper. However, I notice it will not update daily albeit the photo in bing search has updated. Any trick in setting to make it update itself as well as bing search? Thanks Lumia buddy.

duncan0622---01, Dec 9, 2019
  4. cwmwown Win User

Is there a way to use those lockscreen photos as my wallpaper?

Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

It is called windows spotlight.

In order to set them to your lockscreen go to where you change your wallpapers, select slideshow and choose windows spotlight.

There are ways to save the current wallpapers to use as your desktop and for other purposes. (as long as it is legal)

Save all Windows Spotlight images with this simple tutorial!

cwmwown, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to use those lockscreen photos as my wallpaper?

1. Is there a way to use those lockscreen photos as my wallpaper? - Similar Threads - those lockscreen photos

2. Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default: Hi, recently I've noticed that my lockscreen wallpaper switches to the default image every now and then when booting up. There's only one account on the computer and that account has a custom wallpaper as the lockscreen. When I turn on the system it'll sometimes display the...
  3. SUSPICIOUS IMAGE LOCKSCREEN WALLPAPER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SUSPICIOUS IMAGE LOCKSCREEN WALLPAPER: ISSUE:My lock screen wallpaper changed suddenly, I didn't change it automatically happened, without my action . Even that suspicious image I have seen is not in my PC storage haven't downloaded that at all .I don't know why it's happening ... Please make me know what is going...
  4. Lockscreen photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen photo: I can't change my lock screen photo and I only have my personal account in my laptop. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-photo/7645afa8-ef27-45af-bf36-ccd64e00b3f4
  5. Lockscreen Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen Wallpaper: I can't change the lockscreen wallpaper, Everytime i want to change wallpaper I select wallpaper then wallpaper is only loading not applying. Windows spotlight also isn't working. When i select windows spotlight, i see only blue colour in Lockscreen.i have many times reset my...
  6. wallpaper lockscreen unknown picture

wallpaper lockscreen unknown picture: its been happening for 1 week my wallpaper and lockscreen changeby itself with unknown persons photos and I tried with changing photos in my background and lockscreen and sync settings and even with firewall but no change...
  7. Automatically change my lockscreen wallpaper

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automatically change my lockscreen wallpaper: Recently i change my lock screen wallpaper, and played some music in grove music app, after that the cover photos of these songs automatically set as my lockscreen wallpaper. It changes automatically with no reason. Sorry for my loose english....
  8. Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically: I use windows 10 home. I have my lockscreen wallpaper set to picture mode and i have no clue how this keeps changing to some other random picture which i never had on my device before. it keeps happening with two pictures only, i have not seen it change to any other than...
  9. Using Photos for desktop wallpaper

Using Photos for desktop wallpaper: I had my background set to slideshow photos from a folder in "My Pictures". I noticed the other day the pictures were very grainy so, I was just browsing that folder and noticed there are now what appear to be copies of the pictures named 256x256_fit_one_bestfit 2.jpg with...
  10. photo to be used for wallpaper

photo to be used for wallpaper: I have uploaded my photos to computer and would like to display them as my wall paper, where is that option to set that up? tx B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-to-be-used-for-wallpaper/9cbf4ac2-b69b-4bbe-ab37-e8529d10aa76

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use lockscreen as wallpaper