Windows 10: Is there a way to view a case? If so how?

Discus and support Is there a way to view a case? If so how? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My question is simple, is it possible to view a case using a case number? Any help is appreciated! :D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CataAveri, Jul 2, 2019.

1. CataAveri Win User

Is there a way to view a case? If so how?

My question is simple, is it possible to view a case using a case number?

Any help is appreciated! Is there a way to view a case? If so how? :D

:)

CataAveri, Jul 2, 2019

2. Does anyone know if there's a way to view "file info" while viewing images on the Windows Photo viewer?

Hi Waggener,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry to inform you that there is no way to view file info while viewing images. It’s a step by step procedure. However, I suggest you to give your feedback/suggestion in the feedback.

Do let us know if you face any issue in the future.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jul 2, 2019
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 2, 2019
  4. mrgeek Win User

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Is there a way to view a case? If so how? - Similar Threads - view case

2. Local admin cannot view/launch failover cluster manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local admin cannot view/launch failover cluster manager: Hi all.I am new to this and hope someone can help me.We have created a failover cluster for our SQL. When I log in using a Domain Admin user Domain\user, I can view the cluster manager.Login as domain administratorBut when I log in using a local admin local administrator...
  3. Local admin cannot view/launch failover cluster manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local admin cannot view/launch failover cluster manager: Hi all.I am new to this and hope someone can help me.We have created a failover cluster for our SQL. When I log in using a Domain Admin user Domain\user, I can view the cluster manager.Login as domain administratorBut when I log in using a local admin local administrator...
  4. WHY CAN I NOT VIEW ALL MY PICS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY CAN I NOT VIEW ALL MY PICS: The older version of Windows let me see all my pics at one time and I also was able to take the pic and send copy to a friend. This version I only see pics #'s...
  5. WHY CAN I NOT VIEW ALL MY PICS

WHY CAN I NOT VIEW ALL MY PICS: The older version of Windows let me see all my pics at one time and I also was able to take the pic and send copy to a friend. This version I only see pics #'s...
  6. USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...: Recently I realised I can no longer use USB storage devices on my Windows 11 pc.On investigating, I realised that the USB storage devices are appearing in "Disk Management", but they don't have a drive letter assigned.When I try to assign one using "Change Drive Letter and...
  7. USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...

USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...: Recently I realised I can no longer use USB storage devices on my Windows 11 pc.On investigating, I realised that the USB storage devices are appearing in "Disk Management", but they don't have a drive letter assigned.When I try to assign one using "Change Drive Letter and...
  8. I can’t view Wi-Fi icon on my dell xps 13 9350, so I can’t connect to the internet. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t view Wi-Fi icon on my dell xps 13 9350, so I can’t connect to the internet. Please...: I can’t view Wi-Fi icon on my dell xps 13 9350, so I can’t connect to the internet. Please any idea on what I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-view-wi-fi-icon-on-my-dell-xps-13-9350-so-i/41db4654-b779-49aa-a4d7-d2a32412c49c
  9. I can’t view Wi-Fi icon on my dell xps 13 9350, so I can’t connect to the internet. Please...

I can’t view Wi-Fi icon on my dell xps 13 9350, so I can’t connect to the internet. Please...: I can’t view Wi-Fi icon on my dell xps 13 9350, so I can’t connect to the internet. Please any idea on what I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-view-wi-fi-icon-on-my-dell-xps-13-9350-so-i/41db4654-b779-49aa-a4d7-d2a32412c49c
  10. I can’t view Wi-Fi icon on my dell xps 13 9350, so I can’t connect to the internet. Please...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing