Windows 10: Is there a website where I can safely purchase a Windows 8.1 product key?

Discus and support Is there a website where I can safely purchase a Windows 8.1 product key? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have the ISO but I don't have a product key. I can see that there's various stores online who claim to sell them but I'm not sure if any of them are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/milletmilk, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Is there a website where I can safely purchase a Windows 8.1 product key?

I have the ISO but I don't have a product key. I can see that there's various stores online who claim to sell them but I'm not sure if any of them are legit. I can't afford Windows 10 at the moment, but Windows 7 isn't doing what I need.

submitted by /u/milletmilk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/milletmilk, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Tim1000 Win User

Product key Windows 8

Hi,

Hi, I purchased a copy of windows 8 quite a few years ago from the microsoft website and i received the key by email and the dvd of windows 8 . Unfortunately I no longer have the product key. Is there any way I can retrieve my product key?

Tim1000, Dec 2, 2020
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Windows 8 Clubhouse

I don't think that tool asks for a key if you are running the version of Windows you are trying to download the ISO for.

FX-GMC, Dec 2, 2020
  4. dolphin49 Win User

Is there a website where I can safely purchase a Windows 8.1 product key?

Using Free Windows 10 Product Reg. Keys Posted on Microsoft Website

Hi,

I have a question about installing Windows 10 using one of the product keys listed on the website below.

Free Windows 10 Product Key 2019 100% Working

These product keys were copied directly from the Microsoft website. The link to the Microsoft webpage is even provided on the page. Here it is again for easy reference.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win.../kmsclientkeys

Reading this page it is clear that Microsoft has provided these product keys for public use. It is also clear that Microsoft did not intend these keys to be private or single user only.

I have some very specific questions for you. Do you believe these product keys to be safe for use? Is it possible that using one of these product keys could make my computer vulnerable to hackers, viruses, or any other malicious programs?

Considering they come directly from Microsoft you would think they would be safe, but I am not an expert in this area.

dolphin49, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Is there a website where I can safely purchase a Windows 8.1 product key?

1. Is there a website where I can safely purchase a Windows 8.1 product key? - Similar Threads - website where safely

2. i purchased a windows 11 through the official website of microsoft and the product key is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i purchased a windows 11 through the official website of microsoft and the product key is...: dears i purchased a windows 11 - HOME version and i could not use the product key as it's says it's invalid noting that i have been trying to contact the live support and no one could help. i also opened alot of tickets and tried to contact the support team in egypt and no...
  3. I purchased Windows 11 Pro but did not receive a Product Key, where is my Product Key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Windows 11 Pro but did not receive a Product Key, where is my Product Key?: I purchased Windows 11 Pro Order Number 8480487395 but did not receive a Product Key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-windows-11-pro-but-did-not-receive-a/e0faa00e-5bff-4f0e-ba23-d3f47d84b7c3
  4. I purchased Windows 11 Pro but did not receive a Product Key, where is my Product Key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased Windows 11 Pro but did not receive a Product Key, where is my Product Key?: I purchased Windows 11 Pro Order Number 8480487395 but did not receive a Product Key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-windows-11-pro-but-did-not-receive-a/e0faa00e-5bff-4f0e-ba23-d3f47d84b7c3
  5. where can I find Windows 10 Pro product key for my previous purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    where can I find Windows 10 Pro product key for my previous purchase: Hi All, I have purchased win 10 pro in Nov 2016. Now my laptop hard drive is failed and replaced with a new hard drive. Now how can I install back win 10 pro in new hard drive as I don't have the key or I have not noted down earlier. I can't find any key information in order...
  6. where can I find Windows 10 Pro product key for my previous purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can I find Windows 10 Pro product key for my previous purchase: Hi All, I have purchased win 10 pro in Nov 2016. Now my laptop hard drive is failed and replaced with a new hard drive. Now how can I install back win 10 pro in new hard drive as I don't have the key or I have not noted down earlier. I can't find any key information in order...
  7. where can I find Windows 10 Pro product key for my previous purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Where can I get the product key for the Windows 10 Pro I've purchased ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where can I get the product key for the Windows 10 Pro I've purchased ?: Where can I get the product key for the Windows 10 Pro I've purchased ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-the-product-key-for-the-windows-10/2f53d087-5d64-46a3-97e1-19f9ae40deab
  9. Where Can I Validate A Windows Product Key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where Can I Validate A Windows Product Key?: I can't believe how difficult it is to simply validtae whether a Windows 10 Pro Product Key is valid and/or already in use/activated. I purchased a couple of product keys. One of the techs here used one of the keys for a fresh Win10Pro install, but he did not make a note...
  10. Where can I find the Windows Product Key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I find the Windows Product Key?: Where can I find the Windows Product Key in the computer? 65722