Windows 10: is there a Windows 10 insider forum?

Discus and support is there a Windows 10 insider forum? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; is there a Windows 10 insider forum? if there is how do I view it and post?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidWegner1, Jun 4, 2019.

1. is there a Windows 10 insider forum?

is there a Windows 10 insider forum?

if there is how do I view it and post?

:)

DavidWegner1, Jun 4, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

1. is there a Windows 10 insider forum? - Similar Threads - insider forum

2. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  3. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  4. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. TPM 2.0 during an insider update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM 2.0 during an insider update: I've been running windows 11 pro since day one on this same machine. Yesterday I had updates as usual, Windows 11 insider preview 26200.5001 ge_prerelease to be exact. The issue is it won't download and install. During the install I get "TPM 2.0 must be supported" and the...
  6. TPM 2.0 during an insider update

TPM 2.0 during an insider update: I've been running windows 11 pro since day one on this same machine. Yesterday I had updates as usual, Windows 11 insider preview 26200.5001 ge_prerelease to be exact. The issue is it won't download and install. During the install I get "TPM 2.0 must be supported" and the...
  7. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?: Hello,I wish to find out if changing enteries in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentSet001\Enum\USB\Has an immediate effect, has an effect only when usb is reseated, has an effect only when usb port is changed, or requires reboot for effect.Thank you!...
  8. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?: Hello,I wish to find out if changing enteries in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentSet001\Enum\USB\Has an immediate effect, has an effect only when usb is reseated, has an effect only when usb port is changed, or requires reboot for effect.Thank you!...
  9. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: It’s stuck on the same boot cycle everytime, just saying badsystemconfiginfo over and over. Ive tried some other ways to fix it, but maybe i did them wrong so all is welcome. Its an Acer Aspire 5 laptop....