Windows 10: Is there a Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 starter edition?

Discus and support Is there a Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 starter edition? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I found my old dell inspiron10 mini the other day and thought about upgrading it.I was just wondering if there was a windows 8.1 or windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CameronRodier, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Is there a Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 starter edition?

Hi, I found my old dell inspiron10 mini the other day and thought about upgrading it.I was just wondering if there was a windows 8.1 or windows 10 starter edition like windows 7.Thanks, Cameron Rodier

:)

CameronRodier, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Problem with Windows 7 Starter - and networking

What Exactly I Need To Do ????

I have windows 7 starter.
    and Buffalo NAS
    I tried everything recommended on this thread and others on the internet.
    But nothing has worked.

Anybody who has got it working! PLEASE step by step instructions.

ercanmetin, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Is there a Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 starter edition?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Is there a Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 starter edition?

1. Is there a Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 starter edition? - Similar Threads - starter edition

2. Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows: A couple years ago I bought my son the green Gateway Laptop that included the Minecraft Starter Edition. After a couple months of not playing the game, we booted the pc back up and tried to run Minecraft. It kept giving errors saying Gold was required to play the game. This...
  3. Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows: A couple years ago I bought my son the green Gateway Laptop that included the Minecraft Starter Edition. After a couple months of not playing the game, we booted the pc back up and tried to run Minecraft. It kept giving errors saying Gold was required to play the game. This...
  4. Is there a Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 starter edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 starter edition?: Hi, I found my old dell inspiron10 mini the other day and thought about upgrading it.I was just wondering if there was a windows 8.1 or windows 10 starter edition like windows 7.Thanks, Cameron Rodier...
  5. starter edition minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    starter edition minecoins: i bought the minecraft starter edition back in march, and got everything besides the minecoins, ive tried everything, and i just want my minecoins. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/starter-edition-minecoins/b56b53cb-f825-44e7-91b8-e6bf210a03f1
  6. Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code: I gifted my sister who lives at the same house as me Minecraft windows 10 starter edition. And she cant redeem her code because apparently the region that it was bought was different. Even though we live in the same house and my payment is in the same country. And i cant...
  7. 700 minecoins from starter pack edition not received after a week

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    700 minecoins from starter pack edition not received after a week: I bought this game on Monday, February 15 and have yet to receive any mine coins that I bought with the starter collection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/700-minecoins-from-starter-pack-edition-not/4711234b-50c7-42c9-ac8c-e854b0c851f1
  8. Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 starter edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 starter edition: Hello, I've purchased Mine Craft for Windows 10 starter edition. When I go to install from MS Store, I have the install option. [ATTACH] In the next screen I choose the device I am using and select "Install now". [ATTACH] This then appears to be installing...
  9. Unable to Install Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Edition via MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Edition via MS Store: Why am I unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Edition? The MS store shows a warning that system requirements are not met however they are all met and exceed based upon what is published. I have Win v20H2 OS Build 19042.746 with 8GB RAM, AMD Gold 3150U with...
  10. Is minecraft windows 10 starter edition returnable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is minecraft windows 10 starter edition returnable?: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 starter edition but I want to return it but the no return button shows up. Can I return? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-minecraft-windows-10-starter-edition-returnable/a6100bc6-a217-4108-a65f-f4c4c0f8ce11