Windows 10: Is there a Windows 10 VPN client that works with Cisco ASA Firewalls

Discus and support Is there a Windows 10 VPN client that works with Cisco ASA Firewalls in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; From the look of things I may be asking this question in the wrong place. If there is another forum that deals with corporate level issues please let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hegnerd, Jul 29, 2016.

1. hegnerd Win User

Is there a Windows 10 VPN client that works with Cisco ASA Firewalls

From the look of things I may be asking this question in the wrong place. If there is another forum that deals with corporate level issues please let me know.

We are anxious to migrate to 10 but we have hit a brick wall when testing connectivity to our Cisco Firewalls. From what we can tell MS and Cisco are both unwilling to work together to solve this problem. Out MAC team has no issues using the native MAC client on the Cisco firewalls so we have that option but our Microsoft users will have a big learning curve.

What do you suggest?

:)

hegnerd, Jul 29, 2016
  2. Marksdale Win User

Per App VPN Clients

Hi,

I am keen to use the per app VPN functionality with Windows 10 on our Lumia phones. However, as we have Cisco ASA firewalls our VPN client is AnyConnect and this doesn't support the functionality.

Is there any Microsoft documentation that lists what VPN clients/firewall the per app VPN is supported on?

Does anyone have experience of using the per app VPN? with what client? thoughts?

Many thanks

Mark.

Marksdale, Jul 29, 2016
  3. kkaitila Win User
    nokia VPn cisco IOS routers

Mobile VPN for Nokia S60 3.1 devices supports the following Cisco VPN Gateways:

* Cisco VPN 3000 Series Concenrator v4.7

* Cisco ASA

Thus Cisco IOS is not supported nor tested with Mobile VPN client.

BR, Kari

kkaitila, Jul 29, 2016
Thema:

Is there a Windows 10 VPN client that works with Cisco ASA Firewalls

1. Is there a Windows 10 VPN client that works with Cisco ASA Firewalls - Similar Threads - VPN client works

2. Windows Update uninstalls Cisco Systems VPN Client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update uninstalls Cisco Systems VPN Client: Dear Microsoft,Please stop uninstalling Cisco Systems VPN Client 5.0.07, I know it is unsupported for a while, but it WORKS and I'M USING IT EVERYDAY!Please do not waste my time to install and configure it after every windows update.Here others are complaining:...
  3. Windows Update uninstalls Cisco Systems VPN Client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update uninstalls Cisco Systems VPN Client: Dear Microsoft,Please stop uninstalling Cisco Systems VPN Client 5.0.07, I know it is unsupported for a while, but it WORKS and I'M USING IT EVERYDAY!Please do not waste my time to install and configure it after every windows update.Here others are complaining:...
  4. VPN CLIENT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN CLIENT: Since i install WINDOWS 10 20H2 my VPN CLIENT avaya is working bad. It was working OK on WINDOWS 10 1909. I can open my connexion but after fee seconds i receive a message "VPN tunnel is disconnected de to physical link lost". Can you help please ?...
  5. How to restore internet access blocked by Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to restore internet access blocked by Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client?: I'm doing home office on my own PC, using Cisco AnyConnect to connect to corporation network. Recently the corporation network is a bit unstable, sometimes causing Cisco AnyConnect to hang on "connecting" indefinitely. If this happens, Cisco AnyConnect client would nontheless...
  6. Cisco VPN Client lost conection only wifi after windows 10 2004 and up 20H2 Cable works ok

Cisco VPN Client lost conection only wifi after windows 10 2004 and up 20H2 Cable works ok: Hello, I have a bug with Cisco VPN Client, it only does it with version 2004 onwards.If I am connected by wifi and I connect to the Cisco VPN, the pc automatically disconnects after 26 seconds, what happens is that the pc is placed in airplane mode when it detects that it...
  7. network list service trouble with cisco vpn client

in Windows 10 Customization
    network list service trouble with cisco vpn client: i have a workstation with windows 10 v 2009. I installed the cisco vpn client on this workstations. When i try that connecting on my cisco Remote access VPN server my the cisco vpn client connection broked. I tested with disabled the network list service and the cisco vpn...
  8. network list service trouble with cisco vpn client

network list service trouble with cisco vpn client: i have a workstation with windows 10 v 2009. I installed the cisco vpn client on this workstations. When i try that connecting on my cisco Remote access VPN server my the cisco vpn client connection broked. I tested with disabled the network list service and the cisco vpn...
  9. Always on VPN with third party firewall cisco anyconnect

Always on VPN with third party firewall cisco anyconnect: Anyone deployed Cisco firepower firewall cisco anyconnect and microsoft Always On VPN solution ? We currently have direct access. We are thinking of migrating new clients to the Always on VPN solution without using RRAS....
  10. Unable to install Cisco vpn client in windows 10

Unable to install Cisco vpn client in windows 10: Unable to install Cisco vpn client in windows 10 * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-cisco-vpn-client-in-windows-10/6a8e2540-7138-4724-89b7-a27b263f88aa