Windows 10: is there a Windows font that looks like letters a kindergartener would make when learning...

Discus and support is there a Windows font that looks like letters a kindergartener would make when learning... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am looking for a sans serif Windows font that looks like the letters a child would make when learning their ABC's. For instance, it should have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RMDEQ, Dec 12, 2019.

1. RMDEQ Win User

is there a Windows font that looks like letters a kindergartener would make when learning...

I am looking for a sans serif Windows font that looks like the letters a child would make when learning their ABC's.

For instance, it should have a "one story" lowercase "a", and not a "two story" lowercase "a", that is it should be more like an "o" with a vertical line to the right, rather than a top line that curves to the left.

The lowercase "q" should have a curly tail.

I don't want to have "guides" printed out showing what order to make the strokes. I just want characters so that if I print something from my computer, a child could copy the letters in their own writing.

Tw Cent MT is CLOSE, except that I don't like the first story being disproportionately tall compared to the second story.

:)

RMDEQ, Dec 12, 2019
  2. wolf2009 Win User

OSX Like Fonts in WINDOWS, possible ?

can you have OSX like font smoothing in Windows ?

for some reason I like the OSX font smoothing really good to read.

I know safari can do that, but what about all of Windows ?

wolf2009, Dec 12, 2019
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Dec 12, 2019
  4. is there a Windows font that looks like letters a kindergartener would make when learning...

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

is there a Windows font that looks like letters a kindergartener would make when learning...

1. is there a Windows font that looks like letters a kindergartener would make when learning... - Similar Threads - font looks letters

2. looks like overlap of fonts when printing envelopes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    looks like overlap of fonts when printing envelopes: just began to use new omen laptop with windows. it is either a strange font style, or font is overlapping when i try to produce envelopes. contacted hp and they went all through system and said it was a problem with windows which has shown up in past with microsoft. please...
  3. looks like overlap of fonts when printing envelopes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    looks like overlap of fonts when printing envelopes: just began to use new omen laptop with windows. it is either a strange font style, or font is overlapping when i try to produce envelopes. contacted hp and they went all through system and said it was a problem with windows which has shown up in past with microsoft. please...
  4. Why Does My Font Look Like This?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Does My Font Look Like This?: For some reason, my font looks like this.It happens on a variety of sites, and I don't know why. It happens in both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. Has anybody else experienced this problem, and if so, what was your fix?...
  5. Why does my font look like this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my font look like this: [ATTACH] Please help this is really irritating submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Author3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kuwj91/why_does_my_font_look_like_this/
  6. How to make the icons look like this.

How to make the icons look like this.: This are how my icons looks like: [ATTACH] How can I make the icons look like this:[ATTACH] This is something I really wanted to know because it looks better in the second photo and I think it is more beautiful and aesthetic, but I don't know how to do it that way, I have...
  7. How to make the icons look like this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make the icons look like this.: [IMG] This are how my icons looks like: https://preview.redd.it/mg35coy93fe41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=00d9115b78cba3361bd78c4cd1c96df9f0e1d7da How can I make the icons look like this:...
  8. Make Android phone look like Windows

Make Android phone look like Windows: I have been using the app called Square Home for some time. It has alot of tweaking options. To make the phone look like traditional Windows10, or something like what I have. I'm curious if others have done something similar? 139336
  9. Make 10 look like XP?

Make 10 look like XP?: Anybody find anything to make 10 look like XP? 4852
  10. Would like to override default font in dialog.

in Windows 10 Support
    Would like to override default font in dialog.: Would anyone happen to know how to override the default font used in a "generic" Open Folder dialog? I've read about the default fonts for MS Shell Dlg and MS Shell Dlg 2 ... and have tried to substitute Tahoma in the registry for both. Nothing changed in this dialog ......