Windows 10: Is there a Windows Function or Keyboard Shortcut, inbuilt in Windows, to Send a Window to...

Discus and support Is there a Windows Function or Keyboard Shortcut, inbuilt in Windows, to Send a Window to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When you have multiple Windows stacked on top of one another, is there a way, with a single click, or a single keystroke, to bring the active Window to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GaXve, Jun 7, 2022.

1. GaXve Win User

Is there a Windows Function or Keyboard Shortcut, inbuilt in Windows, to Send a Window to...

When you have multiple Windows stacked on top of one another, is there a way, with a single click, or a single keystroke, to bring the active Window to the Back?I know of the "Click on a Taskbar Button" to activate a Window. Sometimes the Window title is too long and you can't see which Taskbar Button is which Window. I've made myself a custom program with AutoHotkey that accomplishes this:Winkey + Shift + Left Click:- Detect which Window is under the Mouse- Send that Window to the Back- Activate the Window that's now under the Mouse cursor the new one, that's now on top of the stack.It is a

:)

GaXve, Jun 7, 2022
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Keyboard shortcuts to open programs:

Create a shortcut on the desktop to whatever program you want. Right click -> Properties and fill in the field there. Sadly the shortcut needs to remain on the desktop, but you can hide it.

Fun fact: If you had keyboard shortcuts for programs pinned to your Windows 7 start menu, those shortcuts still work when you update to Windows 10.

Frick, Jun 7, 2022
  3. Akumos Win User
    Windows Media Player - Skip Track Shortcut?

Hi

My keyboard only has play and stop hotkeys, using Windows Media Player is there a way to make a keyboard shortcut to skip track, even if media player isn't the primary window?

Thanks

Akumos, Jun 7, 2022
  4. Is there a Windows Function or Keyboard Shortcut, inbuilt in Windows, to Send a Window to...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 7, 2022
Thema:

Is there a Windows Function or Keyboard Shortcut, inbuilt in Windows, to Send a Window to...

1. Is there a Windows Function or Keyboard Shortcut, inbuilt in Windows, to Send a Window to... - Similar Threads - Function Keyboard Shortcut

2. Is there a Windows Function or Keyboard Shortcut, inbuilt in Windows, to Send a Window to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a Windows Function or Keyboard Shortcut, inbuilt in Windows, to Send a Window to...: When you have multiple Windows stacked on top of one another, is there a way, with a single click, or a single keystroke, to bring the active Window to the Back?I know of the "Click on a Taskbar Button" to activate a Window. Sometimes the Window title is too long and you...
  3. Function Keys Working But Keyboard Shortcuts Aint.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Function Keys Working But Keyboard Shortcuts Aint.: I want to make my laptop so that it can use the function keys and ALSO use Alt+f4 at the same time. Another example is f11 for fullscreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/function-keys-working-but-keyboard-shortcuts-aint/bee78548-238d-4730-9b01-026d3058167b
  4. Windows keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keyboard shortcuts: I have a list of win10 keyboard shortcuts but some do not do as suggested. For example : F2 doesn't allow me to change the name of the item - but F4 does. I got the list from Windows 10 website ; https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/12445...
  5. Windows Keyboard key not functioning.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Keyboard key not functioning.: *Confused Anyone know a solution for the problem of the windows keyboard key not functioning in conjunction with any other key when pressed. Start access fine via mouse. *Thumbs 137724
  6. Keyboard shortcut to paste Windows shortcuts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keyboard shortcut to paste Windows shortcuts: Hi, Everyday, I need to generate dozens of Windows shortcuts as it's an essential feature to me. My problem is that no keyboard shortcut currently exists, so the quickest way to paste Windows shortcuts remains the right-click context menu. It's kind of a waste of time if...
  7. Keyboard shortcut to paste Windows shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard shortcut to paste Windows shortcuts: Hi, Everyday, I need to generate dozens of Windows shortcuts as it's an essential feature to me. My problem is that no keyboard shortcut currently exists, so the quickest way to paste Windows shortcuts remains the right-click context menu. It's kind of a waste of time if...
  8. Keyboard malfunction (inbuilt keyboard)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard malfunction (inbuilt keyboard): Hi everyone! I'll try to put this simple as possible. After some hours rest, I turned on my MSI PS42 8rb Prestige (Windows 10 - Version 1803 - Build 17134.858) and the keyboard stopped to work properly; some keys don't work as supposed to do. It's not a matter of keyboard...
  9. Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts: I was playing around with windows 10 and manage to work on some keyboard short cuts and couldn't think of where to put them in here, so I chose here.. You probably already know about Ctrl + C and Ctrl +V (copy and paste) Keyboard Shortcuts ----- Action Windows key + A...
  10. Assign Keyboard Shortcut to Shortcuts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Assign Keyboard Shortcut to Shortcuts in Windows 10: How to: Assign Keyboard Shortcut to Shortcuts in Windows 10 How to Assign Keyboard Shortcut to Shortcuts in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can assign a keyboard shortcut (aka: shortcut key) to a shortcut on your desktop, taskbar, and Start menu. When...