Windows 10: Is there a Windows utility for better Bluetooth device management?

Discus and support Is there a Windows utility for better Bluetooth device management? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A drop down list from the task bar with all prior connected devices (similar to the mac) makes it easy to connect to the device you want without going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/raulgonzalez, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Is there a Windows utility for better Bluetooth device management?

A drop down list from the task bar with all prior connected devices (similar to the mac) makes it easy to connect to the device you want without going deep into settings. Is there a utility that adds this functionality?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/raulgonzalez
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/raulgonzalez, Jun 15, 2020

2. Bluetooth device disappears from device manager after updating to windows 10

Hi Asim,

Thank you for responding.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with detecting the Bluetooth drivers in Device Manager.

As you have already tried with start the Bluetooth service, run troubleshooter and etc., I suggest you to try the below and check.

I suggest you to check for the HP utilities that are installed in your device and uninstall the one related to Bluetooth and check if it helps.

Steps: 

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs and Features.
    • Select for one of the utility from HP that is related to Bluetooth, right click on it and
      Uninstall.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared from Device management

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Step 2: You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click on View.

• Click on Show
        Hidden Devices.

• Search for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Is there a Windows utility for better Bluetooth device management?

Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Is there a Windows utility for better Bluetooth device management?

1. Is there a Windows utility for better Bluetooth device management? - Similar Threads - utility better Bluetooth

2. bluetooth device hidden in the device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth device hidden in the device manager: somehow the bluetooth disapear from my quick panel settings and device manager i tried update my window and tried alot of method still doenst work can someone help me how to fix it...
  3. bluetooth device hidden in the device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth device hidden in the device manager: somehow the bluetooth disapear from my quick panel settings and device manager i tried update my window and tried alot of method still doenst work can someone help me how to fix it...
  4. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bluetooth in Device Manager: Win10 PC tells me in Settings-Bluetooth-Search for Bluetooth devices "Bluetooth is not activated on this device". How do you activate Bluetooth in Win 10?Device Manager has no Bluetooth listed. How do I fix this?...
  5. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Bluetooth in Device Manager: Win10 PC tells me in Settings-Bluetooth-Search for Bluetooth devices "Bluetooth is not activated on this device". How do you activate Bluetooth in Win 10?Device Manager has no Bluetooth listed. How do I fix this?...
  6. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

No Bluetooth in Device Manager: The Device Manager in my Windows 10 PC does not show Bluetooth, Bluetooth Radios, or Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI. As a result, my PC cannot detect any of my 3 Bluetooth dongles. Where and how do we get Bluetooth in the Device Manager? [ATTACH]...
  8. Bluetooth not in device manager

Bluetooth not in device manager: I am currently trying to connect bluetooth headphones to my computer. when i click add bluetooth or other device it says i have to turn bluetooth on but that is not an option in my settings. I tried troubleshooting bluetooth and it came back saying that bluetooth is not...
  9. No Bluetooth in Device Manager

No Bluetooth in Device Manager: Greetings, I recently built a new system (MSI B450 Tomahawk, Windows 10 from MS Store). In trying to run a bluetooth headset to connect to the new system so that I can listen to podcasts and what have you over the headset, there's no Bluetooth entry in the Device Manager,...
  10. no bluetooth in device manager

no bluetooth in device manager: i have acer aspire 4750G with intel core i5. when i upgraded to windows 10, it didn't trace bluetooth device in device manager. 34462