Windows 10: Is there a written guide to how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail not Outlook

Discus and support Is there a written guide to how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail not Outlook in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi just trying to find out how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail This is a fresh install of Windows 10 mail, and using another email package I... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by BrunoMartelli, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Is there a written guide to how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail not Outlook

Hi just trying to find out how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail This is a fresh install of Windows 10 mail, and using another email package I can see the mail from this person in that package. However, I would like to move to Windows 10 mail not Outlook- searching for say 'Alison' does not bring up an email from that person whose email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***- it does not find emails I have sent to that person - it does not seem to search inside the email where I've said"hi Alison..."or inside the email from Alison where she says "...RegardsAlison"Clearly I'm doing something

:)

BrunoMartelli, Nov 7, 2022
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 7, 2022
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Nov 7, 2022
  4. Michael87 Win User

Is there a written guide to how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail not Outlook

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Is there a written guide to how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail not Outlook [​IMG]

Is there a written guide to how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail not Outlook [​IMG]

Michael87, Nov 7, 2022
Thema:

Is there a written guide to how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail not Outlook

1. Is there a written guide to how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail not Outlook - Similar Threads - written guide search

2. Is there a written guide to how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail not Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a written guide to how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail not Outlook: Hi just trying to find out how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail This is a fresh install of Windows 10 mail, and using another email package I can see the mail from this person in that package. However, I would like to move to Windows 10 mail not Outlook- searching for...
  3. Is there a written guide to how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail not Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a written guide to how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail not Outlook: Hi just trying to find out how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail This is a fresh install of Windows 10 mail, and using another email package I can see the mail from this person in that package. However, I would like to move to Windows 10 mail not Outlook- searching for...
  4. Windows Search Bar and Outlook Mail

in Cortana
    Windows Search Bar and Outlook Mail: Hey, so, recently my computer started doing this weird thing where when I try to search in the search bar or click on my emails, it highlights the program or email above it and then the one above it and so on until it gets to the top. In the search bar, it is basically going...
  5. Windows Mail closing searched emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail closing searched emails: Every time I use the "search" function in Windows 10 Mail app, it locates the appopriate emails with that key word, but as soon as I click on an of them it sequentially closes it and all the rest of them one by one! It has made it impossible to read any email searched for by...
  6. How to move windows 10 mail emails to Outlook 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to move windows 10 mail emails to Outlook 2013: We need to move/copy the emails sent from windows 10 mail stored in the hard disk of my laptop, to Outlook 2013 installed in my laptop? I am told Windows 10 mail does not have an export email option nor an archive one Please help!!...
  7. Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook: Is there a reliable way to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to an Outlook .pst file? I can see that there are a number of free third party programs that claim to do it but I'm never sure if they can be trusted. I'd like to transfer over the emails I have on my old...
  8. How to view email of Windows mail in MS Outlook Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    How to view email of Windows mail in MS Outlook Windows 10: I have some important emails retrieved from an old computer (Windows Vista) which was using Windows Mail. I can view these emails in Windows 10 running MS Outlook but not properly. I can't see subject or sender. Therefore, it is very difficult to trace email which I am...
  9. How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?: I tried to add another email account but the system informs that I need to give account permission to sync or change password. I created an account at Gmail but cannot add it to my laptop because in the Calendar I receive an error message Ox80004005...
  10. How to use my Outlook email instead of Windows 10 mail

in Browsers and Email
    How to use my Outlook email instead of Windows 10 mail: Windows 10 mail leaves much to be desired, at least for me. It will not sync with my Outlook mail account that I have used for years. It is not possible to change its default font and size, and it stops and starts when I am typing an email, and my large accumulation of...