Windows 10: Is there an actual forum to get input from REAL customers who actually use Microsoft...

Discus and support Is there an actual forum to get input from REAL customers who actually use Microsoft... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been using Microsoft products for 20+ years. I have had the Media Center hooked up from Windows ME through Ultimate. I have had every Xbox. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lou JolyBoglioli, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Is there an actual forum to get input from REAL customers who actually use Microsoft...

I have been using Microsoft products for 20+ years. I have had the Media Center hooked up from Windows ME through Ultimate. I have had every Xbox. I currently wear the Microsoft Band 2, have three different Windows Phones/Mobile, Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse, Foldable Keyboard, Surface mouse(s), Surface Pro, Surface Headphones, Continuum docking stations, Microsoft Wireless Adaptors, the Invoke Speaker, the Zune, Office 365, was a paying subscribed user of Groove, pay for OneDrive extra space, used Microsoft Accounting and Microsoft Money until they were discontinued, Microsoft LifeCams, have about 10 devices running Windows 10 in some fashion or another, Windows Insider member, Beta member, running a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Microsoft Style, and it goes on and on, all the purchases, products, and applications I have used over the years, and I have Cortana running to the maximum capabilities.

All this and yet, the only commercials I have really seen were for the Surface(s). Microsoft has abandoned more WINNING products than they have supported. They do no marketing to speak of, and betray users such as myself at every turn. I have no idea what is happening to Cortana. What is happening with Cortana????????????????

I read articles constantly of Microsoft products not winning challenges or no market share and so they discontinue services, and offer meager allowances to migrate to competing products. Bad money after good thrown away.

Groove was better.

Accounting was better.

The Band 2 and the Health app was better.

Windows Mobile was better.

Live Writer and Windows Movie Maker were better.

Cortana was better.

What is next, all the music I bought is wasted money since you cancelled Groove, and I am deathly afraid you are about to kill of Microsoft Movies and TV.

And these Cortana tests??? Who is asking the questions, because in my life I have Alexa, Siri, and Google, and I can tell you I make Cortana run circles around them, so who is conducting these test of 800 questions or so that Cortana is failing? Who is responsible for this and not the names I hear on Bloomberg but the real people who NEVER TALK TO ANYONE LIKE ME THAT MAKES THIS WORK. My friends, family, and coworkers are regularly blown away by my tech capabilities and envious of what I can do, but literally when a new one comes along and is "wowed" and then asks what am I using, and I say Windows or Microsoft, the laugh in my face and dismiss it as if it was all a prepared PowerPoint demonstration.

I am sick of being stabbed in the back by Microsoft. Talk to me! Ask me questions! Let me show you how your products can work together and what they do! You have no idea how many times your competitors advertise some feature ON TV and my family stops me and says, "we know we know, your Windows Phone did that two years ago!" and it is true.

Talk to me, you know who I am and I am a paying customer.

:)

Lou JolyBoglioli, Jan 10, 2019

2. How do I 'actually' customize the Edge newsfeed

This was an extremely poor answer to a clearly expressed question.

Can I customize what sites are chosen in my Edge News Feed? Not subjects like weather. Actual choices for which news sites I care to look at. I want to choose what populates that list. Is that a hard question? Why don't you just answer it clearly without adding
    propaganda?

KevinCulleton, Jan 10, 2019
  3. WhyMSN Win User
    How do I 'actually' customize the Edge newsfeed

We found a solution to customizing My Feed on Microsoft Edge

We sold our Surface Pro and purchased a Mac

WhyMSN, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Is there an actual forum to get input from REAL customers who actually use Microsoft...

How do I 'actually' customize the Edge newsfeed

I see no 'select top sites' when I select customize> again answers that do not correspond with actual situation. about the only thing you can do with that customize tab is 'reset'

richardbystrak, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Is there an actual forum to get input from REAL customers who actually use Microsoft...

1. Is there an actual forum to get input from REAL customers who actually use Microsoft... - Similar Threads - actual forum input

2. How do I actually get customer service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I actually get customer service?: I've been trying to get technical support for the last 6 hours. I'm fed up. I've now spoken with 3 different people on the phone who remotely accessed my computer, told me the exact same thing as the guy before them, then tried to transfer me to windows support where I get...
  3. How do I actually get customer service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I actually get customer service?: I've been trying to get technical support for the last 6 hours. I'm fed up. I've now spoken with 3 different people on the phone who remotely accessed my computer, told me the exact same thing as the guy before them, then tried to transfer me to windows support where I get...
  4. Does anyone at microsoft actually use windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone at microsoft actually use windows?: Does anyone at microsoft actually use windows? Everytime I turn around yall change something that we need. The two main things are switch user which you have to take a masterclass on how to get the option back Now I cant move files and folders around in file explorer. I think...
  5. Does anyone at microsoft actually use windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone at microsoft actually use windows?: Does anyone at microsoft actually use windows? Everytime I turn around yall change something that we need. The two main things are switch user which you have to take a masterclass on how to get the option back Now I cant move files and folders around in file explorer. I think...
  6. KB5010342 - actually getting rid of it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5010342 - actually getting rid of it: Prior to KB5010342:Typing "Calculator", "Mail" or "Calendar" for example would always bring the respective app on top of the screen, no matter what.After KB5010342:The app will often open beneath windows that are currently open on the desktop, with the app icon blinking on...
  7. KB5010342 - actually getting rid of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5010342 - actually getting rid of it: Prior to KB5010342:Typing "Calculator", "Mail" or "Calendar" for example would always bring the respective app on top of the screen, no matter what.After KB5010342:The app will often open beneath windows that are currently open on the desktop, with the app icon blinking on...
  8. How to actually get support?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to actually get support?: So after having issues with my old laptop i finally bite tye bullet ans get a new one. its a HP/windows one and instead of setting up a password i have to connect it to my microsoft account and make a pin. This all seems fine and well and works for about a week but now i get...
  9. Is it actually useful to have real time protection?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it actually useful to have real time protection?: It interferes with some programs and I need to shut it off sometimes... Is there a way to do so permanently? And is it a bad idea? Thanks! submitted by /u/morcille [link] [comments]...
  10. does anyone actually work in customer service?

in Windows 10 Customization
    does anyone actually work in customer service?: over 2 hours waiting on an agent to talk to and all i got was teh blue dots going across the screen. no est wait time, no position in queue just .... .... .... this is not acceptable. so i tried again this time with billing as i figured its money based so they will jump...