Windows 10: Is there an alternate way to download Azure VPN Client other than downloading it from...

Discus and support Is there an alternate way to download Azure VPN Client other than downloading it from... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there an alternate way to download Azure VPN Client other than downloading it from Windows Store?Meaning, can I download it as a .exe file? Is there... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Lohith Chowdary Chilukuri, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Is there an alternate way to download Azure VPN Client other than downloading it from...

Is there an alternate way to download Azure VPN Client other than downloading it from Windows Store?Meaning, can I download it as a .exe file? Is there any zip file for the same?

:)

Lohith Chowdary Chilukuri, Jun 29, 2021
  2. Ross7203 Win User

Azure VPN - Client won't launch on Windows 10 PC

I have successfully set up an Azure point to site VPN using IKEv2 - root certs and client certs have been produced successfully.

I have downloaded the VPN client, and on my laptop I can connect, get the private IP address and connect to the Virtual Machine on the network.

However, when I install the same VPN client on my desktop, the VPN connection appears in the VPN settings screen, but when I click "Connect" instead of the Azure login window appearing I get the "circle of dots" going round endlessly, and nothing happens.

I've tried removing the client cert from the laptop, and the Azure login window still appears and warns you that you don't have a valid Client cert, so its not that.

I've removed Sophos Endpoint security, and switched off the firewall to see if they were stopping anything, rebooted several times - but I'm still getting the same issue.

I'm running out of ideas of where to look next to resolve this, so any help would be appreciated.

Ross7203, Jun 29, 2021
  3. what external vpn servers are available for connection by microsoft or azure vpn clients?

what external vpn servers are available for connection by microsoft or azure vpn clients?

DavidJohnson007, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Is there an alternate way to download Azure VPN Client other than downloading it from...

JeremyCountings, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Is there an alternate way to download Azure VPN Client other than downloading it from...

1. Is there an alternate way to download Azure VPN Client other than downloading it from... - Similar Threads - alternate download Azure

2. Azure VPN Client Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN Client Error: Has anyone encountered this error with an Azure VPN client before: Status = VPN Platform did not trigger connection.I use AAD to sign inIt was working perfectly for about a week. I then logged onto a server that was not a company device and signed in on my outlook so I could...
  3. Azure VPN Client Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure VPN Client Error: Has anyone encountered this error with an Azure VPN client before: Status = VPN Platform did not trigger connection.I use AAD to sign inIt was working perfectly for about a week. I then logged onto a server that was not a company device and signed in on my outlook so I could...
  4. Azure VPN Client - Configuration options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN Client - Configuration options: Hello everyone,I'm currently deploying the Azure VPN Client in a enterprise environment to several users. However, I noticed that there are not many settings that can be configured during the installation. Below an overview of settings I would like to have configured during...
  5. Azure VPN Client - Configuration options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure VPN Client - Configuration options: Hello everyone,I'm currently deploying the Azure VPN Client in a enterprise environment to several users. However, I noticed that there are not many settings that can be configured during the installation. Below an overview of settings I would like to have configured during...
  6. Azure VPN Client - Configuration options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Azure VPN Client does not minimize to tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN Client does not minimize to tray: The Azure VPN Client app does not properly minimize to the tray, and instead takes up real estate on my taskbar.Is this a bug or am I overlooking a setting?...
  8. Azure VPN Client

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Azure VPN Client: Please can someone provide an install package for the Azure VPN Client as we are unable to install from the Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-vpn-client/a5909ba1-fba3-48e8-812e-d37cd72d12fe
  9. VPN client with kill switch, as an alternative to the native Win10 VPN?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VPN client with kill switch, as an alternative to the native Win10 VPN?: Hi all, TL;DR: is there any Win10 VPN client I can use to connect to my home VPN, possibly with kill-switch functionality? I have searched Reddit, but unfortunately all posts either point to VPN providers or to ideas for Torrents. When I am traveling, I usually connect my...
  10. Cannot get Azure VPN Client from MS store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot get Azure VPN Client from MS store: Hello, Recently installed a new Laptop details at the end. I want to install the Azure VPN Client. I press the "Get" button and nothing happens. Maybe it's because I'm using a laptop? And if it is the reason, how can I overcome this? Thanks! here is my system info:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. azure vpn client msi