Windows 10: Is there an app 4 Win10 to click a phone # and dial it on my android?

Discus and support Is there an app 4 Win10 to click a phone # and dial it on my android? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was just curious if there was a way to either click, or right click on a phone number on my Win10 laptop that could bring up an option to call it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ruester, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Ruester Win User

Is there an app 4 Win10 to click a phone # and dial it on my android?

I was just curious if there was a way to either click, or right click on a phone number on my Win10 laptop that could bring up an option to call it from my android phone (HTC10)

Thanks all!
    Aza

:)

Ruester, Sep 30, 2016
  2. Viorel M. Win User

There is an app on my phone called EmbeddedTool.

Hi emadrid007,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

Were you able to solve the issue, if not could you please provide us with a screenshot? Have you contacted HTC to see if it is an application especially provided for this phone type?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Vasile M.

Viorel M., Sep 30, 2016
  3. There is an app on my phone called EmbeddedTool.

Htc arrive. Sorry bout that.

emadrid007, Sep 30, 2016
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

about half way in this article shows how I think you can use Windows to do this.

How to Make Calls, Send and Receive SMS From Your Computer Using an Android Phone | NDTV Gadgets360.com

The relevant bit is this piece I think

It's not perfect but it will do what you need. You need to install on the PHONE as well -- this isn't clear from the documentation but it does work and you DON'T NEED THE PREMIUM (i.e PAY) piece.

You can also initiate a call using AirDroid on your PC, but the call isn't shared with your computer. The PC is only useful as a phone dialer.

1.Click the phone icon at the top of the page, next to the search bar on web.airdroid.com.

2.Dial the number in the keypad. As you start typing the number, a list of contacts with similar numbers will show up on the right. So you can also click the contact you want to call.

3.Click the blue Call button. Now you will have to switch to your Android phone to speak to the person. This is an unfortunate limitation and we suggest that you use a Bluetooth headset paired with your phone as a workaround.

4.AirDroid doesn't let you receive calls via the computer either, but you can reject calls with a text message. When someone calls, you will see a pop-up in the browser window. Click Reject to disconnect the call or Reject with message to send a text message to the caller.

Documentation

[Help FAQ] Quick Guide of AirDroid

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Sep 30, 2016
Thema:

1. Is there an app 4 Win10 to click a phone # and dial it on my android? - Similar Threads - app Win10 click

2. Phone link is not showing android apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link is not showing android apps: I am running Android 13 and Windows 11. I have the latest update for the phone link app on both my phone and windows. For some reason, I don't have the ability to run Android apps or use my phone from my PC.What am I doing wrong?...
  3. Phone app to Android issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone app to Android issues: My computer is hardwired to home network and Samsung S20 Ultra is on wifi.. Strong signal for both but always issue with the phone app synching with the phone.. I have all the updates... unsure what the issue is... pretty frustrating though...Newer Dell Windows 11 laptop....
  4. Phone app to Android issues

Phone app to Android issues: My computer is hardwired to home network and Samsung S20 Ultra is on wifi.. Strong signal for both but always issue with the phone app synching with the phone.. I have all the updates... unsure what the issue is... pretty frustrating though...Newer Dell Windows 11 laptop....
  5. None of my android apps are showing in my "Your Phone" app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    None of my android apps are showing in my "Your Phone" app: Using s10+. Everything looks connected, I am able to project my screen but I have no apps showing up? Is this account related since my android apps are using gmail instead of my Microsoft account? Or are there some permissions I should check? submitted by...
  6. Is it possible to have my Win10 calendar in my Android phone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to have my Win10 calendar in my Android phone?: ...without Outlook? I can work with my calendar without an email just fine in my PC. Is there a way to have it on my phone too? I don't want to install/use Google calendar btw, even if it has the option to sync with it. I am trying to avoid their services as much as possible....
  7. Microsoft Connect App not connecting with my android phone.

Microsoft Connect App not connecting with my android phone.: When I open my connect app, It is opening correctly but when I connect it with my android phone, It is not connecting. Can anyone provide me a fix to fix this problem?...
  8. New Your Phone Companion app 1.20111.158.0 for Android - Dec. 4

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.20111.158.0 for Android - Dec. 4: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to your phone's notifications, texts, and photos. Install Your Phone Companion and link it with the Your Phone app on your PC to get started. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion you can easily sync...
  9. Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone.

Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone.: Phone and PC will not pair with each other. Both are connected to wifi but they will not pair. An update has possibly made my phone incompatible with this app....
  10. New Your Phone Companion app 3.3.8 version for Android - February 4

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 3.3.8 version for Android - February 4: Keep your devices in sync – instant access to your phone’s texts, photos, docs, and more on your PC. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion app, easily sync your Android to your Windows 10 PC for instant access to your phone's photos, texts, docs,...