Windows 10: Is there an app I can download that will allow me to press one button and have input...

Discus and support Is there an app I can download that will allow me to press one button and have input... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/myles8910 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2jz8w/is_there_an_app_i_can_download_that_will_allow_me/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/myles8910, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Is there an app I can download that will allow me to press one button and have input...

/u/myles8910, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

download button on Netflix app

Hi Petre,

This might be caused by a software conflict. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest resetting the app and see if it helps. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select System.
    • On the left-panel, click Apps & features.
    • Look for the app on the list then click it.
    • Click the Advanced options link.
    • Click the Reset button.
    • If resetting did not work or not available, click the Repair
      button instead.
    • Restart your PC.

If the issue still persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see if it helps.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Zippy! Automatic Button Pressing program.

Are you only using the hook to catch the key to use for sending input?

I can think of a couple ways to grab input without the hook. Maybe you can run through the virtual key list with GetAsyncKeyState() and flag what's pressed. From there you can just build your list of keys to mash and fire them off with SendInput(). Some food for thought, probably get you out of AV flag territory.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Is there an app I can download that will allow me to press one button and have input...

downloading apps

Hi George,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to understand the issue better, could you let me know

1. Operating system and edition of operating system you are using?
    2. From where you are trying to download apps?

However you can try following steps to if you are using Microsoft store to download apps.

Step 1 :

1. Open RUN box by pressing
      windows + R
      button on the keyboard.
    2. Then type WSReset.exe and click on
      OK.
    3. Try to logging in to store with your Microsoft account.
    4. Try downloading the apps.

Step 2:

1. Search for command prompt on
      Cortana
      search bar.
    2. Right click on command prompt and click on
      run as administrator.
    3. Type below command and press enter.

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

The above command will take some time and I would suggest you to wait until the process completes.

To know the edition of operating system,

1. Right click on This PC and click on
      Properties.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Is there an app I can download that will allow me to press one button and have input...

1. Is there an app I can download that will allow me to press one button and have input... - Similar Threads - app download allow

2. I have a keyboard issue the button w is error when i pressed it, can somebody help me?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a keyboard issue the button w is error when i pressed it, can somebody help me?: my keyboard error at pressing w please someone help me, Here is a video description of the problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GmMG59Y8pYr0w66p0yzFcNQObxUV2OSI/view?usp=share_link...
  3. Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one: Whenever I press a single button, multiple get pressed. For example: pressing "k" will type "kl,". This issue is on a Windows 10 laptop and prior to the issue my keyboard was pretty dirty so I cleaned it with some wipes and spray. I did this many times before and never had...
  4. Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one: Whenever I press a single button, multiple get pressed. For example: pressing "k" will type "kl,". This issue is on a Windows 10 laptop and prior to the issue my keyboard was pretty dirty so I cleaned it with some wipes and spray. I did this many times before and never had...
  5. Dash key button press detected but no input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dash key button press detected but no input: I use a razer cynosa v2. Got it as a replacement keyboard from Razer this year but suddenly the "-" on the alphanumeric side not keypad doesn't work, not even the underscore but I can confirm that a button press is being registered as my keyboard's RGB reacts to button...
  6. Dash key button press detected but no input

Dash key button press detected but no input: I use a razer cynosa v2. Got it as a replacement keyboard from Razer this year but suddenly the "-" on the alphanumeric side not keypad doesn't work, not even the underscore but I can confirm that a button press is being registered as my keyboard's RGB reacts to button...
  7. Trying to download an app and Hello will not allow me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to download an app and Hello will not allow me: I do not have a fingerprint option on my laptop. Windows says the PIN and Hello Face are currently unavailable. Windows Store requires one of those three in order for me to download an app. I am using Windows 10. What hte heck is going on?...
  8. Audio input is detected, but no one can hear me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio input is detected, but no one can hear me: I recently bought some HyperX headphones, they work perfectly fine, it can detect audio input, and I can hear.However, when I try to communicate with my friends through discord or any other application that includes voice chat, it always says that audio input is detected but...
  9. Store not allowing me to download apps and games

Store not allowing me to download apps and games: I am trying to download Minecraft Windows 10 on my lenovo t440p. When I go try to download an app or game the install button is blue but when I go and try to download it I click the install button it does not do anything. I saw that my laptop is not in my "trusted devices"...
  10. When I press the @ button I get " instead. No button gets me a @

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I press the @ button I get " instead. No button gets me a @: When I press the @ button I get " instead. No button gets me a @. No other keys are affected. This happens on mail, word, excel , etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-the-button-i-get-instead-no-button/7810fc59-5ad0-4d88-be21-fc9f15bfd398