Windows 10: Is there an app that auto dims screen after a period of time?

Discus and support Is there an app that auto dims screen after a period of time? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Like the oled protection function of the Xbox series s submitted by /u/JOOOQUUU [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JOOOQUUU, Mar 16, 2024.

1. Is there an app that auto dims screen after a period of time?

Like the oled protection function of the Xbox series s

submitted by /u/JOOOQUUU
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JOOOQUUU, Mar 16, 2024

2. Lumia 950 XL Screen Dims Periodically

Thanks for the additional info.

Matt 950XL, Mar 16, 2024
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Lumia 950 XL Screen Dims Periodically

My phone, which is running on the Windows Insider build has the Never option. I now know that the official builds lack the said option in the screen time out settings. Hopefully the mentioned option will be included in the future official
    builds.

Thank you for the information.

If the Battery saver option is enabled on your phone, try disabling it. Then, observe if it still going to dim.

If the phone is still dimming after doing the provided troubleshooting steps, submit a feedback using the
    Feedback Hub app. You can contribute in helping Windows Mobile become better by submitting your suggestions and concern using the said app. Access the this app in the App list menu or by pressing and holding the
    Volume down + Power keys for two to three seconds.

Feel free to post back if you additional queries and thank you.

Joe Men, Mar 16, 2024
  4. Is there an app that auto dims screen after a period of time?

Lumia 950 XL Screen Dims Periodically

Thank you for your reply.

Is the auto dim function a new feature from a recent update? I've never noticed it doing this until the last week or so.

Also, Never isn't an option in the drop down menu on my phone. Only choices are
    30 sec, 1 min, 3min, 5 min.

Note also that I just updated to build 14393.321 last night.

Matt 950XL, Mar 16, 2024
Thema:

Is there an app that auto dims screen after a period of time?

1. Is there an app that auto dims screen after a period of time? - Similar Threads - app auto dims

2. Screen auto dims on anything fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen auto dims on anything fullscreen: Whenever I open anything fullscreen, my screen dims all the way to zero. I have followed many of the instructions online that has worked for others i.e Reinstall drivers, updating windows, restarting graphics adapter, disabling adaptive brightness, changing nvidia graphics...
  3. my screen keep auto dimming?????

in Windows 10 Customization
    my screen keep auto dimming?????: in 2020 why dose my screen keep auto dimming????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-keep-auto-dimming/7f1f68ea-db58-4617-b6d0-439ffad194e6
  4. Black screen after a certain period of time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after a certain period of time?: My PC boots up normally but after a certain amount of time my monitor just goes to black. PC is still running, I also recently updated windows and havent had this issue before. submitted by /u/Baner_ [link] [comments]...
  5. Screen auto dimming on DESKTOP

Screen auto dimming on DESKTOP: Been having issues in the recent day with a new issue on my PC, im not to tech saavy, but know basics.... My setup is as follows: VG248qe as main panel Roku tv used as second display via hdmi My issue is is that my second panel and ONLY my second panel dims when...
  6. Auto dim screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto dim screen?: So at night my screen feels very bright and ya know, more blue light = less sleepy or harder to sleep when I go to bed. I use flu.x (makes your screen warmer colours) and dark reader (night mode for chrome) to help but is there a way I can make my screen brightness actually...
  7. Auto dim screen on a desktop?

Auto dim screen on a desktop?: So at night my screen feels very bright and ya know, more blue light = less sleepy or harder to sleep when I go to bed. I use flu.x (makes your screen warmer colours) and dark reader (night mode for chrome) to help but is there a way I can make my screen brightness actually...
  8. Screen Auto Dimming Windows 10

Screen Auto Dimming Windows 10: I'm at my wits end. A windows feature update has turned screen dimming back on and I cannot turn it off. No settings change will turn it off. Last time this happened, after many, many hours of trying the suggestions in this forum without success, I found a reply from...
  9. OneNote App is auto dimming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote App is auto dimming: I have a Lenovo Yoga 720 running Windows 10 1803 and OneNote for Windows 10 (UWP) Version 16001.11727.20076.0 Whenever I maximize OneNote (or make it full screen) the laptop screen dims to 50%. This only happens when I am charging. It does not dim external screens, only the...
  10. Screen auto-dims on dark pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen auto-dims on dark pages: Once again after the latest Windows 10 update Microsoft forcefully put in my laptop, my display keeps dimming on me while in use. I have to-do an hour of troubleshooting and research to figure out what setting to disable every time an update occurs, then I figure it out and...