Windows 10: is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi ?

Discus and support is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi ? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi through my comp shes trying to hide while she txts... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Cr8TivXpReSiOnS, May 24, 2019.

1. is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi ?

is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi through my comp shes trying to hide while she txts

:)

Cr8TivXpReSiOnS, May 24, 2019

2. Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server?

is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi ? [​IMG]

The issue I'm having is the first entry "User name" asking for the email address.
    My incoming mail server is looking for part of that name.
    Instead of -> myname@mymailserver, It is looking for myname as the user name.
    The outgoing server is fine with the full email address.
    Is there a way to change the incoming user name?
    Thanks

callicosfx, May 24, 2019
  3. Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server?

Hi All,
    Can the Windows 10 email app be configured like Outlook, using a different Incoming and Outgoing mail server?
    I've had this setup on Outlook on several other computers but haven't found a way to do it on Win 10, primarily because it asks for your email address then assumes that is your username.
    This works fine for my outgoing mail server but not the incoming server.

thanks,
    DC

callicosfx, May 24, 2019
  4. MithunDey Win User

is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi ?

suggest me an app in store which could automatically record an incoming and outgoing call

Please suggest me an app which could automatically record incoming and outgoing calls.

MithunDey, May 24, 2019
Thema:

is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi ?

1. is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi ? - Similar Threads - app monitors daughters

2. Why does phone have to be on to use Phone app on pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does phone have to be on to use Phone app on pc?: Why in the world does my phone have to be on to use the MS phone app on my desktop to send a text? Defeats the purpose of the app if I have to have my phone on to use it. Might as well just text from the phone. App said phone was not connected so of course as soon as turned...
  3. Does phone have to be on to use Phone app on pc? App shows no internet connection on phone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does phone have to be on to use Phone app on pc? App shows no internet connection on phone?: Downloaded the app and linked phone last week and it worked really well for texting and my Android 7.0 phone was turned off BUT now app says phone not connected to internet. Phone was off and when I booted it up the app worked. Defeats the purpose of the app if I have to...
  4. Laptop doesn't see home wifi but cell phone does

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop doesn't see home wifi but cell phone does: My home wifi domain will not show up on either my laptop nor my PC yet, I can see and connect to it on both my cell phones or my chrome cast but not anything else. I see a list of all other available wifi's throughout my building but, can not see my own personal domain name....
  5. Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server?

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server?: Hi All, Can the Windows 10 email app be configured like Outlook, using a different Incoming and Outgoing mail server? I've had this setup on Outlook on several other computers but haven't found a way to do it on Win 10, primarily because it asks for your email address then...
  6. my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server SMTP?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server SMTP?: Where do I look to find out the name of my incoming mail server and my outgoing mail server STMP? I new to this computer stuff, please help....
  7. Monitoring devices on my home wifi

Monitoring devices on my home wifi: How can I view and monitor what all my childrens devices are doing or accessing on my home wifi? without them knowing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/monitoring-devices-on-my-home-wifi/d8efa5fe-048f-4d0c-ad89-16dfa9dfc642
  8. audio - outgoing

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio - outgoing: I'm unable to be heard during conference calls. I have a Surface Pro 4. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/audio-outgoing/47efc5d8-1c9f-46e1-9089-2a24e785b242
  9. Incoming and outgoing setting

in Browsers and Email
    Incoming and outgoing setting: I hope that some one can point me in the correct direction I need incoming and outgoing server SETTING using windows live mail 2012, with windows 10. I am using windows live mail with my current internet provider, but leaving this provider and will not have a new one for a...
  10. Blocking incoming/outgoing except MS Updates?

Blocking incoming/outgoing except MS Updates?: I have a rig that I use for backups of all my devices, a desktop running windows 10. What is A way, or the best way, to limit its connectivity to the LAN, and to MS Updates, and effectively block everything else? searching around the web, I see a number of similar queries,...