Windows 10: is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi ?

Discus and support is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi ? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi through my comp shes trying to hide while she txts... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Cr8TivXpReSiOnS, May 24, 2019.

1. is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi ?

is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi through my comp shes trying to hide while she txts

:)

Cr8TivXpReSiOnS, May 24, 2019

2. Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server?

is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi ? [​IMG]

The issue I'm having is the first entry "User name" asking for the email address.
    My incoming mail server is looking for part of that name.
    Instead of -> myname@mymailserver, It is looking for myname as the user name.
    The outgoing server is fine with the full email address.
    Is there a way to change the incoming user name?
    Thanks

callicosfx, May 24, 2019
  3. Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server?

Hi All,
    Can the Windows 10 email app be configured like Outlook, using a different Incoming and Outgoing mail server?
    I've had this setup on Outlook on several other computers but haven't found a way to do it on Win 10, primarily because it asks for your email address then assumes that is your username.
    This works fine for my outgoing mail server but not the incoming server.

thanks,
    DC

callicosfx, May 24, 2019
  4. MithunDey Win User

is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi ?

suggest me an app in store which could automatically record an incoming and outgoing call

Please suggest me an app which could automatically record incoming and outgoing calls.

MithunDey, May 24, 2019
Thema:

is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi ?

1. is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi ? - Similar Threads - app monitors daughters

2. When using Phone Link paired to Iphone 14 outgoing messages get sent but then incoming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When using Phone Link paired to Iphone 14 outgoing messages get sent but then incoming...: When using Phone Link paired to Iphone 14 outgoing messages get sent but then incoming imessages do not show up in phone link or any further responses....
  3. When using Phone Link paired to Iphone 14 outgoing messages get sent but then incoming...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When using Phone Link paired to Iphone 14 outgoing messages get sent but then incoming...: When using Phone Link paired to Iphone 14 outgoing messages get sent but then incoming imessages do not show up in phone link or any further responses....
  4. Is data usage statistics in windows only cover incoming data or both incoming and outgoing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is data usage statistics in windows only cover incoming data or both incoming and outgoing: just curious to know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-data-usage-statistics-in-windows-only-cover/60769bfd-bcbc-4cad-b09c-ab4c7b074460
  5. How to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic!?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic!?: Hello,I am newbie using windows firewall and i want to learn more.Previously i used third-party firewalls like comodo firewall and Kaspersky total security The paid version.I don't know all the functionalities about windows firewall.I am running windows 10 22h2 pro x64. I...
  6. Monitoring incoming and outgoing network traffic separately?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Monitoring incoming and outgoing network traffic separately?: Is there a tool that will tell me the total quantity of outgoing and incoming network traffic on a Windows 10 machine for each app, without lumping the incoming and outgoing traffic together, and which will count ethernet traffic as well as wireless traffic? I have noticed...
  7. gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing: We have purchased software for our new Dell Inspiron and cannot download it because the gmail account is not receiving email. I have used it to send email and that worked but I am anxious to get the incoming mail. Please help me figure out what is wrong. I prefer not to...
  8. Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server?

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server?: Hi All, Can the Windows 10 email app be configured like Outlook, using a different Incoming and Outgoing mail server? I've had this setup on Outlook on several other computers but haven't found a way to do it on Win 10, primarily because it asks for your email address then...
  9. Incoming and outgoing setting

in Browsers and Email
    Incoming and outgoing setting: I hope that some one can point me in the correct direction I need incoming and outgoing server SETTING using windows live mail 2012, with windows 10. I am using windows live mail with my current internet provider, but leaving this provider and will not have a new one for a...
  10. Blocking incoming/outgoing except MS Updates?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blocking incoming/outgoing except MS Updates?: I have a rig that I use for backups of all my devices, a desktop running windows 10. What is A way, or the best way, to limit its connectivity to the LAN, and to MS Updates, and effectively block everything else? searching around the web, I see a number of similar queries,...