Windows 10: Is there an Apple TV Aerial Screensaver but just for the desktop image?

Discus and support Is there an Apple TV Aerial Screensaver but just for the desktop image? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/NicolasPlayzYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f02oxi/is_there_an_apple_tv_aerial_screensaver_but_just/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NicolasPlayzYT, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Is there an Apple TV Aerial Screensaver but just for the desktop image?

/u/NicolasPlayzYT, Feb 6, 2020
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Is there an Apple TV Aerial Screensaver but just for the desktop image? :)

terrace, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Screensaver slideshow does not display correctly whith dual monitors set to "extend desktop"

The images will be repositioned in the Windows Screensaver based on the aspect ratios. Also, if the pictures are taken as portrait and not Landscape they will never fill the entire screen of the screensaver and the result would be a visible display offset.

We suggest that you check the desktop resolution to correct this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click in an open area on your desktop, select Display Setings.
    • Under Display, click on
      Advanced display settings.
    • Try to change the resolution and click on
      Apply
      and on Keep changes.

We also suggest that you check if this issue also occurs using a different user account.

Kindly get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Is there an Apple TV Aerial Screensaver but just for the desktop image?

Connecting Windows 10 Laptop to Apple tv over wifi

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for the reply.

I didn't upgrade Windows, new laptop had Windows 10 installed.

I have followed these steps but no luck, driver softwares were upto date so no upgrade done here.

I will tell you the whole story. I was watching movie on Windows Store & wanted to stream move to apple tv, but there was no option.

I think I can connect iTunes to Apple TV & stream itunes videos to apple tv.

So the issue is how to stream movies/videos (outside itunes) to apple tv?

Some Google searches results indicated that there are known issues with Windows 10 & Apple TV connectivity & I may need to download some external software for this.

Do you have any other suggestion?

Thx

Arvi

ArvindBagla, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Is there an Apple TV Aerial Screensaver but just for the desktop image?

1. Is there an Apple TV Aerial Screensaver but just for the desktop image? - Similar Threads - Apple Aerial Screensaver

2. Cast screensaver collage to tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cast screensaver collage to tv: I love the way the MS screensaver displays my photos in a random collage but it is restricted to display only on my PC. Is there a way I can cast this from Windows 10 to the TV's Firestick or save it as a file that could be sent to the TV via Bluetooth so the whole...
  3. Cast screensaver collage to tv

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cast screensaver collage to tv: I love the way the MS screensaver displays my photos in a random collage but it is restricted to display only on my PC. Is there a way I can cast this from Windows 10 to the TV's Firestick or save it as a file that could be sent to the TV via Bluetooth so the whole...
  4. Cast screensaver collage to tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Apple tv app not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple tv app not downloading: I got a new computer recently. It has windows 10 professional xps15. I'm trying to download the apple tv app. however, it won't work. When I click install a message pop-ups that says It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  6. Apple tv app not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple tv app not downloading: I got a new computer recently. It has windows 10 professional xps15. I'm trying to download the apple tv app. however, it won't work. When I click install a message pop-ups that says It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  7. Desktop and screensaver photos

Desktop and screensaver photos: I used to get a friendly note every morning telling me where the photo was taken and what it represented. This has now stopped. How can I get the facility back? Also can I get different changing photos every day for BOTH desktop and screensaver or just for the desktop? I am...
  8. Desktop Background Image Disappears When Screensaver Kicks In

Desktop Background Image Disappears When Screensaver Kicks In: Hi all, I have only recently converted to W10, and am having a very hard time getting the hang of it. This is kind of a trivial problem, but very annoying to me, because it's the first thing I see in the morning. I lead a super exciting life, I know. I have a gorgeous...
  9. No image on display while cloned with the TV, but with image on TV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No image on display while cloned with the TV, but with image on TV: Today I saw there was no image on my display. I opened my TV to see what's going on (my pc is permanently cloned with it) and there the image was in its full splendor. I tried to set again my nVidia settings while I was running between one room and another (my pc and my TV...
  10. Will Casting labtop to tv burn image into tv?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will Casting labtop to tv burn image into tv?: I knew this for a while but I came to an assumption that this only happens when you have it plugged in via HDMI but I want to know weather this can happen wirelessly or not. 113613