Windows 10: Is there an application/ setting location where I may track my time usage on different...

Discus and support Is there an application/ setting location where I may track my time usage on different... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I feel I am on wayyy to much electronics due to the lockdowns, and I am going to track exactly how much time I spend. Any help is appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xd-tricc, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Is there an application/ setting location where I may track my time usage on different...

I feel I am on wayyy to much electronics due to the lockdowns, and I am going to track exactly how much time I spend. Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/xd-tricc
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xd-tricc, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Karen Her Win User

Location setting

Hi,

This issue could occur due to incorrect location settings or it would depend on your IP address. We suggest you to check the location settings of your PC, and check if it helps. Here are the steps:

• Click the Start button, and select Settings.
    • Go to Privacy, and choose Location.
    • Make sure that the Location service is On.

If issue persists, then it has something to do with your IP address. It’s because the location detected depends on the location set on your IP address.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Feb 17, 2021
  3. is there a application i can install for data usage tracking ?

looking for a application to track data usage on the windows 7 phone

TarrusNowicki, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Teflon Win User

Is there an application/ setting location where I may track my time usage on different...

Setting the location for application data

Does anyone here know where/how you can set the location for an applications data? I'm in the process of tidying up the "My documents" folder on my PC and for some strange reason, along with all my documents, there are a number of folders belonging to applications installed on the pc. These include folders for Adobe, Rock Star games, Tomb Raider, etc, etc. The folders are auto generated by their application: if I delete the Tomb Raider folder, it reappears in the same location as soon as I run the game.

Presumably there is a setting somewhere that dictates the location of these files? I would have thought that they would more properly belong somewhere like C:\User\appdata\.... or similar, and can only imagine that, at some point in the past, I changed something that has resulted in them currently residing in my documents library.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Cliff

Teflon, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Is there an application/ setting location where I may track my time usage on different...

1. Is there an application/ setting location where I may track my time usage on different... - Similar Threads - application setting location

2. Tracking screen time usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tracking screen time usage: We can check our screen time by going to system > power and battery. Is that screen time the combined screen time of the multiple users? And dear Microsoft, can we have screen time tracking systems for the past month and for each app too? Please and thank you!...
  3. Tracking screen time usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tracking screen time usage: We can check our screen time by going to system > power and battery. Is that screen time the combined screen time of the multiple users? And dear Microsoft, can we have screen time tracking systems for the past month and for each app too? Please and thank you!...
  4. setting or application issue may be.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    setting or application issue may be.: my step recording file is not saved why.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-or-application-issue-may-be/e34606ca-39bf-4888-86a4-5d194fed04ef
  5. location tracking

in Windows 10 Customization
    location tracking: I am the admin for my account and use W10 latest update.I want to give Edge my location but all such options are greyed out.There is a red warning at the top that states some of my options are controlled by my company? or the Admin - but that's me.How do I get control?Thanks...
  6. location tracking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    location tracking: I am the admin for my account and use W10 latest update.I want to give Edge my location but all such options are greyed out.There is a red warning at the top that states some of my options are controlled by my company? or the Admin - but that's me.How do I get control?Thanks...
  7. location tracking

8. location and tracking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    location and tracking: how do i track my laptops location when its off line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-and-tracking/93d8facd-23fa-4f54-af18-6af8d12db6af
  9. location and tracking

location and tracking: how do i track my laptops location when its off line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-and-tracking/93d8facd-23fa-4f54-af18-6af8d12db6af
  10. location and tracking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing