Windows 10: Is there an easier way to add a simple, digital clock to my W10 desktop without using a...

Discus and support Is there an easier way to add a simple, digital clock to my W10 desktop without using a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This may have been covered before, but after searching all over the place, I haven't found a satisfactory solution. I don't want to have to have a live... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thylastbreath, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Is there an easier way to add a simple, digital clock to my W10 desktop without using a...

This may have been covered before, but after searching all over the place, I haven't found a satisfactory solution. I don't want to have to have a live wallpaper running in the background, just want a simple clean digital clock, something similar to the second picture, which I just edited to show what I mean. Is there such a thing out there? Everything I've found either looks like junk or doesn't seem to work with W10. Thanks!

submitted by /u/thylastbreath
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thylastbreath, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Alusha3 Win User

digital clock on desktop

When I turn on windows 10 (before log on) I see nice picture with digital clock and date (on left bottom corner).
    Is the way to have this clock on desktop permanent? (do NOT advice GADGETS)
    Thank you in advance

Alusha3, Jan 25, 2021
  3. drl15son Win User
    How to add digital clock on Windows 10 Desktop?

I like the digital clock on the Lock Screen. Is there a way to put it on your desktop? I log in without a password.

Thank you,

David

Original title: Clock for Desktop

drl15son, Jan 25, 2021
  4. philc43 Win User

Is there an easier way to add a simple, digital clock to my W10 desktop without using a...

digital clock on desktop

Hi Alusha3,

If you sign out again that picture and clock will appear but I am not aware of any way to have the clock showing on the desktop permanently unless you go down the gadget route.

philc43, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Is there an easier way to add a simple, digital clock to my W10 desktop without using a...

1. Is there an easier way to add a simple, digital clock to my W10 desktop without using a... - Similar Threads - easier add simple

2. How to add Clock to Desktop in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Clock to Desktop in Windows 11/10: [IMG]This post will show how to add a clock to desktop in Windows 11/10. Adding a clock to the desktop of your Windows 11/10 device is one convenient way to keep track of time. Keep reading this post to learn how you can do it. How to add Clock to Desktop in Windows 11/10 To...
  3. easier way to reconnect bluetooth device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    easier way to reconnect bluetooth device?: have bluetooth keyboard. i connected it to computer 1 (c1). works fine. i pressed the bluetooth button to put it into pairing mode, and paired it with computer 2 (c2). it's now paired and connected to c2, and only paired to c1. is there no easy way to reconnect it back to...
  4. Is there an easier way to add a simple, digital clock to my W10 desktop without using a...

Is there an easier way to add a simple, digital clock to my W10 desktop without using a...: This may have been covered before, but after searching all over the place, I haven't found a satisfactory solution. I don't want to have to have a live wallpaper running in the background, just want a simple clean digital clock, something similar to the second picture, which...
  5. Ways to add a language to Win10 without using Windows Update?

Ways to add a language to Win10 without using Windows Update?: Looking into making a custom language pack for Win10 for a prank. Can't see a way to add a language pack in Win10 without using MS update. Is there anyway to directly add a language pack in Win10 via a shell command or anything? Used to be able to add languages as separate...
  6. Is there an easier way to copy files without compromising their orginalityincluding...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there an easier way to copy files without compromising their orginalityincluding...: Hey there! I'm a Civil Engineer by profession. I have a very minimal knowledge about digital and programming concepts. All I want to do is to copy some files from my Lollipop-Android phone to the drives in my PC having Windows 10. They include voice notes, images and...
  7. Looking for a way to display clock & weather on desktop

Looking for a way to display clock & weather on desktop: I'm looking for a way to display a simple digital clock and weather on the desktop. Sense Desktop seems to have a decent solution, but even the paid version isn't fully customizable to my liking. Ideally I would like a clock like this and weather like this, but with the...
  8. digital clock screensaver

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    digital clock screensaver: In Windows XP I had a screensaver digital clock. However, it does not work for Widows10. Does anyone know of a safe digital clock screensaver for Windows10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-clock-screensaver/4aa28aed-d3fe-430a-b0da-00b8aef2e675"
  9. digital clock on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    digital clock on desktop: When I turn on windows 10 (before log on) I see nice picture with digital clock and date (on left bottom corner). Is the way to have this clock on desktop permanent? (do NOT advice GADGETS) Thank you in advance 33322
  10. An astonishingly simple way to add a Roboform toolbar to a browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An astonishingly simple way to add a Roboform toolbar to a browser: Hi, I've been using Roboform for years, and sometimes struggled to find an xpi file to use to add the toolbar to a browser. Suddenly I came across a way so simple I couldn't believe my eyes- drag 'n drop. [img] Taken from text by Roboform support, and adapted for...