Windows 10: Is there an easy way to enable multi function of a microsoft hid mouse wheel button, ?

Discus and support Is there an easy way to enable multi function of a microsoft hid mouse wheel button, ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft community,I have just got a mouse and very happy about that as am already feeling the benefits of the not having to awkwardly finger away... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by willsllewellyn, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Is there an easy way to enable multi function of a microsoft hid mouse wheel button, ?

Hi Microsoft community,I have just got a mouse and very happy about that as am already feeling the benefits of the not having to awkwardly finger away the mini track pad. it seems to be:manufacturer: microsoftlocation: on I2C HID DeviceI am looking into the settings and have a wheel button, however the functionality of this is limited to scroll. What i am wondering in regards to button mapping ect i have no idea, tried to read a little however . . . .difficult to pinpoint what info sofware ect i need .How and if it is possible for me to map the wheel button to function in a different way. S

:)

willsllewellyn, Sep 12, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

Mouse wheel too sensitive In edge

Hello Christopher,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To address your concern, you may adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Devices.
    • On the left pane, click on Mouse & touchpad.
    • Select Additional mouse options.
    • Go to the Wheel tab to adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Sep 12, 2021
  3. pstinger Win User
    Mouse wheel click no longer registering

As of a week or so ago, my middle mouse button (the wheel click) is no longer registered by my computer. I am using a Razer Naga and all other functions of the mouse work as expected.

When trying to find the wheel settings, all I can find is the place to change the number of rows when scrolling. Has anyone had similar issues or have suggestions on ways I might be able to fix this?

pstinger, Sep 12, 2021
  4. Is there an easy way to enable multi function of a microsoft hid mouse wheel button, ?

[Win10] Gaming Mouse Scroll-Wheel Malfunction

I have a 1 year old PAWHITS Gaming mouse which has recently begun to have problems with its scroll-wheel. When ever I attempt to scroll down it jerks up or doesn't function at all.

Troubleshooting I have tried so far:

• Disassembled the mouse, clearing away any debris, cleaning the scroll wheel.
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled the HID-compliant mouse driver multiple times.
    • Updated Windows.
    • Adjusted Scroll wheel sensitivity and settings.
    I suspect the cause is something to do with the Mouse Driver as its version seems quite old.

[Ver: 10.01.18362.1] 21/06/2006

I don't believe its hardware issue as the mouse is still relatively new and I couldn't find any faults when I took it apart.

Hope someone can help!

SentinelGhost, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

Is there an easy way to enable multi function of a microsoft hid mouse wheel button, ?

1. Is there an easy way to enable multi function of a microsoft hid mouse wheel button, ? - Similar Threads - easy enable multi

2. Is there a way to enable this function in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to enable this function in windows 10: [ATTACH] Sometimes i want to control youtube in the background without opening browser submitted by /u/loverboycertified [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1aw6vo9/is_there_a_way_to_enable_this_function_in_windows/
  3. Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse: Dead Internet Theory is a thing, no doubt, because I cannot find anything onhow to reassign functions to very specific mouse buttons! Eight billion peopleon the planet and...crickets!So here is what I want to do:I want to change what my scroll wheel left and right buttons do....
  4. Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse: Dead Internet Theory is a thing, no doubt, because I cannot find anything onhow to reassign functions to very specific mouse buttons! Eight billion peopleon the planet and...crickets!So here is what I want to do:I want to change what my scroll wheel left and right buttons do....
  5. Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. HID functionality

HID functionality: What is the functionality of HID-compliant wireless radio controls? It seems to be disturbing some of my device's priorities and allows them to not function properly. I just want to know the purpose of this device and where it is being installed from....
  7. Easy way to reactivate print button on keryboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Easy way to reactivate print button on keryboard: how to reactivate the print button on keyboard in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/easy-way-to-reactivate-print-button-on-keryboard/79af126f-efc3-4260-b855-c1795c90332a
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse wheel moves way too much.

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse wheel moves way too much.: This is the second Sculpt keyboard / mouse / keypad I've bought; and again the mouse wheel is way too sensitive... ... even after going into settings / mouse properties ; and setting the scroll wheel to one line per notch.... Its just OK on docs. and xlsx. once set to the...
  9. Mouse Wheel

Mouse Wheel: I usually have my wireless mouse which I can normally scroll with by well... scrolling. When I switched to one of my old mice for a few hours which used a hold to scroll my other mouse also did that. I want to turn it back to normal scrolling instead of having to hold/click...
  10. Logitech M310 Mouse Wheel Button Stopped Working

Logitech M310 Mouse Wheel Button Stopped Working: I have a Logitech M310 wireless mouse and I use the wheel button for Universal Scroll. I installed Windows 10 on a brand new hard drive (clean install) about 8 months ago and it worked fine with the built-in drivers. I turned my system on last night and Windows 10 no longer...