Windows 10: Is there an easy way to forward e-mails as attachments?

Discus and support Is there an easy way to forward e-mails as attachments? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when ever I get Pshing e-mails I always forward to the financial institution its falsely representing , and most of them want it forwarded as an... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RELDOG, Dec 24, 2019.

1. RELDOG Win User

Is there an easy way to forward e-mails as attachments?

when ever I get Pshing e-mails I always forward to the financial institution its falsely representing , and most of them want it forwarded as an attachment.

with other windows mail apps exp. outlook it gave you an option to do so, but with windows 10 mail you need to save the e-mail to you computer and then start a new mail and add it. I want to report pshing but I don't like the idea of saving the suspicious mail to my computer. anyone know a work around?

:)

RELDOG, Dec 24, 2019
  2. bch238 Win User

Forward e-mails in-line (instead of as an attachment)

WP7 defaults to attaching an e-mail when it is forwarded. This can lead to embarrassing situations when the forwardee responds unwittingly to the attachment, and not the forwarder as intended.

Is there any way to forward an e-mail in-line, i.e. reproduced below the forwarder's message, rather than attached to it?

bch238, Dec 24, 2019
  3. bch238 Win User
    Forward e-mails in-line (instead of as an attachment)

I have a similar setup, but it behaves differently.

I have two accounts on my phone: Exchange Server 2003 and Hotmail.

If I forward an e-mail through Exchange to Hotmail, it appears as an attached ZIP file. I can't even open it on my phone.

If I forward an e-mail through Hotmail, it shows up as an attached e-mail.

bch238, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Is there an easy way to forward e-mails as attachments?

Issues with forwarding e-mails with attachment.

Hello Abhijit,

We understand that you are facing issue with forwarding mails with attachment on your Phone. We ill assist you with your issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Can you kindly elaborate or explain the issue you are facing?
    • Which e-mail client are you using? Is it Outlook.com?
    • Which application are you using to access your e-mails?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed on your phone?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • What is the error code or message you receive?

Reply with the necessary information to help you troubleshoot the issue. I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Is there an easy way to forward e-mails as attachments?

1. Is there an easy way to forward e-mails as attachments? - Similar Threads - easy forward mails

2. Send photos as e-mail attachments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send photos as e-mail attachments.: Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try right-click Send To "mail recipient" and get a message telling me to "create an association in the Default Programs control...
  3. Problem with e-mail attachments and uploading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with e-mail attachments and uploading: My problem is that I cannot make e-mail attachments or upload images to sites like tumblr or deviant art. In some cases I get an error message like UNKNOWN ERROR but mostly they just never finish loading even after 5 minutes of waiting. This happens in Chrome, Firefox and...
  4. Problem with e-mail attachments and uploading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with e-mail attachments and uploading: My problem is that I cannot make e-mail attachments or upload images to sites like tumblr or deviant art. In some cases I get an error message like UNKNOWN ERROR but mostly they just never finish loading even after 5 minutes of waiting. This happens in Chrome, Firefox and...
  5. E-mail ATTACHMENTS will not download or print???

in Browsers and Email
    E-mail ATTACHMENTS will not download or print???: I just downloaded and printed one contract from yahoo mail on chrome. I need to download and print two more, but neither one will print (from two different e-mails from two different reliable vendors). I also tried the same in Firefox, with no success. One search result said...
  6. e-mail attachments

e-mail attachments: I can't open attachments in my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** addresses. This has been happening for the last 10 days or so. Does it have to do with Norton? Please help....
  7. sending attachments with e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending attachments with e-mails: I think I hit a wrong button...somehow via being new to Windows 10 and a new computer. After I attach documents to an e-mail, I can not open the attachment to review it before sending, and when sent to a recipient, they can not open the attachment. Help....
  8. e-mail attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    e-mail attachments: Up until several days ago, I was able to open e-mail attachments, such as articles, op-eds, You Tube, etc. Not anymore. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-attachments/dcf84931-f979-4611-b7fa-adf93ba9f3b6
  9. E-mail attachments

E-mail attachments: Cannot attached files when sending e-mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-attachments/2f2e4129-5d02-4eb9-bfc1-b905de3a15bb
  10. Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment: Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I can't seem to find a "forward as attachment" option in Windows 10 Mail App. I used it extensively in Windows Live Mail. Has the option been removed? 33955