Windows 10: Is there an easy way to get Winget to uninstall MS Teams Personal?

Discus and support Is there an easy way to get Winget to uninstall MS Teams Personal? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We're trying to use Winget a lot more as we transition to 11, this means uninstalling unwanted applications using their winget UID and we've hit a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amritpal Gill, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Is there an easy way to get Winget to uninstall MS Teams Personal?

We're trying to use Winget a lot more as we transition to 11, this means uninstalling unwanted applications using their winget UID and we've hit a stumbling block with Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams Enterprise is set as Microsoft.Teams but so is the Personal Version which is pre-packaged with upgrades to Windows 11.This is awkward because if we want to install MS teams we'd use winget install Microsoft.Teams, or winget install --id="Microsoft.Teams" and I can't quite figure out how else to do this. Only the version number is different.How can we do this using winget? I'm super excited about

:)

Amritpal Gill, Jun 10, 2022

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Is there an easy way to get Winget to uninstall MS Teams Personal? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 10, 2022
  3. FranceneH Win User
    Uninstalling Microsoft Teams

Thank you so much, it did help. As soon as I uninstalled MS Teams Machine-wide it automatically uninstalled MS teams.

FranceneH, Jun 10, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Is there an easy way to get Winget to uninstall MS Teams Personal?

Shared tasks from Microsoft Teams for personal use are now in To Do

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...o/ba-p/2904552

Brink, Jun 10, 2022
Thema:

Is there an easy way to get Winget to uninstall MS Teams Personal?

1. Is there an easy way to get Winget to uninstall MS Teams Personal? - Similar Threads - easy Winget uninstall

2. Is there an easy way to get Winget to uninstall MS Teams Personal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an easy way to get Winget to uninstall MS Teams Personal?: We're trying to use Winget a lot more as we transition to 11, this means uninstalling unwanted applications using their winget UID and we've hit a stumbling block with Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams Enterprise is set as Microsoft.Teams but so is the Personal Version which...
  3. Ms Teams Improvement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms Teams Improvement: Hello, is there a chance to improve Microsoft Teams' meeting using visuals that can be configured by the organizer? Meaning a meeting of 1 hour with 45 minutes Green Frame, last 10 min Orange Frame & last 5 min Red Frame.. Ensuring that colors can be useful for wrap up or...
  4. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Teams: Does anybody else find the endless frequent changes to the MS Teams GUI to be irritating. We often share screens, and the GUI has (largely cosmetically) changed at least three times in a year, so you get used to one way an a few weeks later, it has changed. All these multiple...
  5. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Teams: Hello MS team, I have connected my Bose QC35 headphones updated with latest software to my laptop via bluetooth. In MS teams I selected Audio Devices > Custom, Speaker > Bose Stereo, however in the Microphone list I dont see my Bose Stereo headphones? Speaker is working...
  6. easy way pin windows?

easy way pin windows?: pin windows show on all desktops pin windows should show on top of desktop, but below other windows by default 156295
  7. ms teams

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ms teams: how doi delete downloaded files from ms teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams/2050ece5-e872-4c4a-a892-0f6a22efa529
  8. Is there an easy way to share files??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an easy way to share files??: Hello, I have 2 Win 10 Home machines sitting next to each other on a desk, both connected to the same wifi network. Is there an easy way to transfer files from one machine to the other?? I've been using a flash drive because I have googled my brains out and cannot figure...
  9. Uninstalling Microsoft Teams

Uninstalling Microsoft Teams: Cannot uninstall Microsoft Teams after 2 weeks of trying it will not go away. Tried turning off app at startup but that did not work. Everyday it takes 3 times to uninstall completely but it comes back after turning off computer. What can I do to resolve this issue?...
  10. Windows 10 getting super easy uninstall option

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 getting super easy uninstall option: While Microsoft no doubt wants each and every one of us to upgrade to Windows 10 and stay there, in practice we all need a way back. We do of course have that, but at the WinHEC conference out in Shenzhen, China, Microsoft has shown off a super easy way to uninstall Windows...