Windows 10: Is there an easy way to loose the Windows 22H2 update if my PC doesn’t have the “Go Back”...

Discus and support Is there an easy way to loose the Windows 22H2 update if my PC doesn’t have the “Go Back”... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Okay, I just received an alert that the dang Windows 11 22H2 update downloaded and was ready to install. Even though I had Windows Update disabled in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SYDNEY SWIM, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Is there an easy way to loose the Windows 22H2 update if my PC doesn’t have the “Go Back”...

Okay, I just received an alert that the dang Windows 11 22H2 update downloaded and was ready to install. Even though I had Windows Update disabled in my PC’s Settings App.So, I hit “pause for 5 weeks”, and then because I’m a fairly dumb girl when it comes to all of this powered it off, and made my way into my computers reset and troubleshooter blue screen.I’m not sure if resetting it will put me back into square one, but if after it completes i have the upgrade, I sure hope I will have one of those “Go Back” choices.Knowing my life, I won’t. But I’ve gathered 6 articles and added them to my

:)

SYDNEY SWIM, Jun 2, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Is there an easy way to loose the Windows 22H2 update if my PC doesn’t have the “Go Back”... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 2, 2023
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 2, 2023
  4. BetoLP Win User

Is there an easy way to loose the Windows 22H2 update if my PC doesn’t have the “Go Back”...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Is there an easy way to loose the Windows 22H2 update if my PC doesn’t have the “Go Back”... 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Is there an easy way to loose the Windows 22H2 update if my PC doesn’t have the “Go Back”...

1. Is there an easy way to loose the Windows 22H2 update if my PC doesn’t have the “Go Back”... - Similar Threads - easy loose 22H2

2. Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?: I accidentally restored a couple of hundred deleted files from the bin when I meant to restore just 1. Apart from quitting the program which I have, is there an easy way to find them and delete them again before google drive reuploads them? Otherwise I'll just go through the...
  3. Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?: I accidentally restored a couple of hundred deleted files from the bin when I meant to restore just 1. Apart from quitting the program which I have, is there an easy way to find them and delete them again before google drive reuploads them? Otherwise I'll just go through the...
  4. Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there an easy way to loose the Windows 22H2 update if my PC doesn’t have the “Go Back”...

Is there an easy way to loose the Windows 22H2 update if my PC doesn’t have the “Go Back”...: Okay, I just received an alert that the dang Windows 11 22H2 update downloaded and was ready to install. Even though I had Windows Update disabled in my PC’s Settings App.So, I hit “pause for 5 weeks”, and then because I’m a fairly dumb girl when it comes to all of this...
  6. PC doesn’t go to start screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC doesn’t go to start screen?: I’m probably just dumb, but my pc doesn’t go to start. It just shows mobo manufacturer, then goes straight to Home Screen. Is there anyway to not show the mobo (asrock b450m pro4) and also boot to start instead of straight to Home Screen? submitted by /u/Croohk [link]...
  7. Is there a way to go back to Windows 7?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a way to go back to Windows 7?: Hi, so i updated to Windows 10 recently but my PC cant handle it, i really want to go back to Windows 7 but many people have been telling me its impossible, does anyone know how to go back without a Virtual Machine?...
  8. My PC doesn’t have windows store

My PC doesn’t have windows store: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NoahLooksAtReddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gyo5ti/my_pc_doesnt_have_windows_store/
  9. easy way pin windows?

easy way pin windows?: pin windows show on all desktops pin windows should show on top of desktop, but below other windows by default 156295
  10. PC doesn’t have windows store

PC doesn’t have windows store: Hey everyone! I just got a PC and I had been playing some games but when I went to go download a game (Minecraft Windows 10 Edition) it didn’t download cause I don’t have the actual app on my PC. I’ve tried every tutorial, I’ve contacted support, and rebooted my entire PC...