Windows 10: Is there an easy way to record part of a screen?

Discus and support Is there an easy way to record part of a screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As per the title, I need to record one part of a screen (full screen won't do, just one window won't do either, so the Game Bar is out of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ivannson, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Is there an easy way to record part of a screen?

As per the title, I need to record one part of a screen (full screen won't do, just one window won't do either, so the Game Bar is out of the question). Is there an easy way to do this? When I googled it, all solutions seem to involve apps which will watermark the recording unless you start paying $50 per year. Kind of surprised this isn't just built in capability at this point.

submitted by /u/ivannson
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ivannson, Aug 27, 2020

2. Is there a way in Windows 10 that I can record a video of only part of my screen?

Is there a way in Windows 10 that I can record a video of only part of my screen?

Lewis D. Eigen, Aug 27, 2020
  3. screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Aug 27, 2020
  4. LeoStandy Win User

Is there an easy way to record part of a screen?

What is the best way to Record Screen on Windows

I know that there are so many ways to record screen on pc. windows 10 has a feature to record screen without installing any sofrware. But I want to know what is the best way? any suggestions or methods? BTW, I want to record the actions when I am making
    a video tutorial about how to make a powerpoint.

LeoStandy, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Is there an easy way to record part of a screen?

1. Is there an easy way to record part of a screen? - Similar Threads - easy record part

2. Xbox Game Bar Recording Cropping Parts of recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Recording Cropping Parts of recording: So, when I wanted to show a bug in a game, I made a video with the recording software being the Xbox Game Bar. When I showed it to the community fandom however, the bottom right section was cut when I didn't want it to crop it. I didn't do anything to it so I don't know what...
  3. Easy way to make record of a folder and all the files/directories inside it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Easy way to make record of a folder and all the files/directories inside it?: I have a folder that contains a bunch of sub-folders, and those folders all contain lots of sound files. I'm planning on dumping these sound files into a single folder, but I'd still like to be able to reference their previous organization. Is there an easy way to make a...
  4. any ways to open fullscreen apps on a part of the screen?

any ways to open fullscreen apps on a part of the screen?: i have a portrait monitar and i want to make apps get to full screen in a part of the monster monitar submitted by /u/mountainro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hio9pv/any_ways_to_open_fullscreen_apps_on_a_part_of_the/
  5. I need a free screen recorder that can record part of the screen like the built in one in mac

I need a free screen recorder that can record part of the screen like the built in one in mac: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stunning_Kangaroo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h825h9/i_need_a_free_screen_recorder_that_can_record/
  6. easy way pin windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    easy way pin windows?: pin windows show on all desktops pin windows should show on top of desktop, but below other windows by default 156295
  7. Is there a way to record pc screen using phone?

Is there a way to record pc screen using phone?: While recording on pc i get huge lag is there a way to record pc screen while using phone cpu? submitted by /u/ImJustASimpleMan- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ev6q0k/is_there_a_way_to_record_pc_screen_using_phone/
  8. Is there an easy way to share files??

Is there an easy way to share files??: Hello, I have 2 Win 10 Home machines sitting next to each other on a desk, both connected to the same wifi network. Is there an easy way to transfer files from one machine to the other?? I've been using a flash drive because I have googled my brains out and cannot figure...
  9. What is the best way to Record Screen on Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the best way to Record Screen on Windows: I know that there are so many ways to record screen on pc. windows 10 has a feature to record screen without installing any sofrware. But I want to know what is the best way? any suggestions or methods? BTW, I want to record the actions when I am making a video tutorial about...
  10. Firefox -- is there an easy way to access Favourites

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox -- is there an easy way to access Favourites: Hi there On the Tor Browser ( a variant of firefox it's really easy to access BOOKMARKS (favourites) [img] On Firefox it's another step to get the bookmarks or is there something in configuration that I can use -- the bookmarks icon doesn't appear in the standard...