Windows 10: Is there an end date to Win10 Smartphone security support?

Discus and support Is there an end date to Win10 Smartphone security support? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is there an end date to Win10 Smartphone security support?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CENO86, May 5, 2019.

1. CENO86 Win User

Is there an end date to Win10 Smartphone security support?

:)

CENO86, May 5, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 5, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 5, 2019
  4. Is there an end date to Win10 Smartphone security support?

Standard Hardware Security not supported

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to run hardware troubleshooter and let us know if that helps.

Type "Troubleshooting" in the
    Windows Search bar and press Enter.

1. Click on "View All" in the top left corner.
    2. This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Also I would suggest to check if there are any update pending with regard to drivers and to do so, please follow steps mentioned below.

1. Search for Device Manager in
      Windows
      search bar.
    2. Click on Device Manager.
    3. Check if there Yellow Exclamation Point in the list of drivers.

Make sure Windows is up to date.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, May 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Is there an end date to Win10 Smartphone security support? - Similar Threads - end date Win10

2. End of support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    End of support: I'm just here to ask a question. Microsoft ignored the petition of FSF about recycle windows 7 life? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/end-of-support/9f793981-113d-466c-8f67-598737a02d32
  3. End of support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    End of support: I'm just here to ask a question. Microsoft ignored the petition of FSF about recycle windows 7 life? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/end-of-support/9f793981-113d-466c-8f67-598737a02d32
  4. what is diff between Mainstream End Date and Extended End Date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is diff between Mainstream End Date and Extended End Date: Hi,Please advise what is the difference between the below term for windows server 2016. What kind of support will provide during these periods?- Mainstream End Date - Extended End DateWhen will the security patches still be provided till?Anna...
  5. what is diff between Mainstream End Date and Extended End Date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is diff between Mainstream End Date and Extended End Date: Hi,Please advise what is the difference between the below term for windows server 2016. What kind of support will provide during these periods?- Mainstream End Date - Extended End DateWhen will the security patches still be provided till?Anna...
  6. what is diff between Mainstream End Date and Extended End Date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Silverlight End of Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Silverlight End of Support: 1 Can I check for SDK Silverlight and Silverlight development tools installers, will all these be removed as well? 2 If we retain the existing old installers, can we still use these installers to install on a new windows server/machine? 3 Apart from security patches that...
  8. ASP Classic support end date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ASP Classic support end date: I have website developed in ASP which is currently in Production. I am also in the process of converting it to ASPX (by just renaming the extension and fixing the issues). I would like to know when is the support for ASP is ending in IIS? If the support for ASP ends, will...
  9. Win10 hardening GPO support for secure desktops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 hardening GPO support for secure desktops: Hello all, long time lurker first time poster on the forums, hopefully this is the correct place to post this. Working on some hardening settings for Win10 desktop machines in a SCIF environment for a client, there's 2 settings I've been wrestling with and haven't found a...
  10. Win10 hardening GPO support for secure desktops

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 hardening GPO support for secure desktops: Hello all, long time lurker first time poster on the forums, hopefully this is the correct place to post this. Working on some hardening settings for Win10 desktop machines in a SCIF environment for a client, there's 2 settings I've been wrestling with and haven't found a...