Windows 10: Is there an HDMI driver that can be updated? If so where do I find it?

Discus and support Is there an HDMI driver that can be updated? If so where do I find it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there an HDMI driver that can be updated? If so where do I find it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HaroldIsenberger, May 11, 2020.

1. Is there an HDMI driver that can be updated? If so where do I find it?

Is there an HDMI driver that can be updated? If so where do I find it?

:)

HaroldIsenberger, May 11, 2020

2. PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, May 11, 2020
  3. HDMI

Hi Craig,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please try the methods below and check if it works.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check.

Let’s first check if “HDMI Output” is selected as the default device.

Follow these steps:

• Click Start and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the right hand side of the screen, under
      View by: click the drop-down icon and select Large icons.
    • Click Sound.
    • If you do not have the
      HDMI Output listed under “Playback” tab, right click in the
      playback window and select Show Disabled Device and
      Show Disconnected Device.
    • If the HDMI Output option appears, right-click
      HDMI Output and select Default
      Device.
    Now the audio must be playing on HDMI

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the HDMI drivers. Refer the below link to check how to update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

If the issue persist, try to update the recent HDMI drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 11, 2020
  4. Is there an HDMI driver that can be updated? If so where do I find it?

HDMI

I tried them all nothing worked no driver updates are not available from MS or HP

craigsawyer, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Is there an HDMI driver that can be updated? If so where do I find it?

1. Is there an HDMI driver that can be updated? If so where do I find it? - Similar Threads - HDMI driver updated

2. Where do I find the realtek bluetooth driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find the realtek bluetooth driver?: So for a bit of context, I was trying to update from a fully updated and compatible windows 7 to windows 10 and after about 2 hours of downloading I was greeted with this the "What needs your attention" screen telling me that the realtek driver "isn't ready for this version...
  3. Where can I find driver for USB extscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find driver for USB extscreen: Where can I get driver for this USB ext screen device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-driver-for-usb-extscreen/1e5a0ee2-36ad-4c44-a4ef-f9c505383a5f
  4. Where can I find driver for USB extscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I find driver for USB extscreen: Where can I get driver for this USB ext screen device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-driver-for-usb-extscreen/1e5a0ee2-36ad-4c44-a4ef-f9c505383a5f
  5. Where can I find driver for USB extscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Where can I find the 'My Passport' drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find the 'My Passport' drivers?: Where can I find the 'My Passport' drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-my-passport-drivers/c3548849-7ca9-4241-9444-cb2c83044007
  7. Where can I find the 'My Passport' drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the 'My Passport' drivers?: Where can I find the 'My Passport' drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-my-passport-drivers/c3548849-7ca9-4241-9444-cb2c83044007
  8. Where do I find drivers for manual download?

Where do I find drivers for manual download?: Currently need the drivers for an xbox 360 controller, but i do not have an xbox 360 controllerHave a playstation 4 controller. any and all workarounds and solutions to get my controller working, require the drivers for an xbox controller to "auto-detect" one. But i do not...
  9. Where can I find Microsoft UAA driver?

Where can I find Microsoft UAA driver?: Hi. My problem here is that i can't find any Microsoft UAA driver. Does someone know where i can find it? I'm searching for it because my audio is not working after the new Windows update... that driver dissapeared with Realtek High Definition Audio too. It's strange,...
  10. where can I find the latest pnp driver?

where can I find the latest pnp driver?: where can I find the latest pnp driver? My DELL LT does nto recognize my external second monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-latest-pnp-driver/b8b6ebc1-d239-4769-9c9a-547b798a854d