Windows 10: Is there an option for Conditioanl formatting in Microsoft Windows 10 Mail app?

Discus and support Is there an option for Conditioanl formatting in Microsoft Windows 10 Mail app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I know I could use outlook, but that is not an option for me right now. Thanks Luis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArceePrime, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Is there an option for Conditioanl formatting in Microsoft Windows 10 Mail app?

I know I could use outlook, but that is not an option for me right now. Thanks

Luis

:)

ArceePrime, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Is there an option for Conditioanl formatting in Microsoft Windows 10 Mail app? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Mail App in Windows 10

Hi John,

We apologize for the delay in response.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.
    If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the mail app, reconfigure the email account in mail app and check if the mail app is working properly.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Mail and Calendar apps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

Note: After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app form the Windows store.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Is there an option for Conditioanl formatting in Microsoft Windows 10 Mail app?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Is there an option for Conditioanl formatting in Microsoft Windows 10 Mail app?

1. Is there an option for Conditioanl formatting in Microsoft Windows 10 Mail app? - Similar Threads - option Conditioanl formatting

2. Windows Mail App Windows 11 - Signature not displaying formatting options/images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail App Windows 11 - Signature not displaying formatting options/images: As the title says, in the Windows Mail App, when going to the signature option, all that appears is a blank box for plain text. Formatting options and the ability to insert images have disappeared. On Windows 10, I do not have this issue....
  3. Windows Mail App Windows 11 - Signature not displaying formatting options/images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail App Windows 11 - Signature not displaying formatting options/images: As the title says, in the Windows Mail App, when going to the signature option, all that appears is a blank box for plain text. Formatting options and the ability to insert images have disappeared. On Windows 10, I do not have this issue....
  4. Windows Mail app format just changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail app format just changed: I was typing an email - must have clicked somewhere in error. Now the settings - people - etc. are on the left side instead of at the bottom. And the folders such as Inbox - Sent - Delete are hidden. How to bring back to original. Most probably something very easy but, I've...
  5. Windows Mail app format just changed

Windows Mail app format just changed: I was typing an email - must have clicked somewhere in error. Now the settings - people - etc. are on the left side instead of at the bottom. And the folders such as Inbox - Sent - Delete are hidden. How to bring back to original. Most probably something very easy but, I've...
  6. Can't customize/format signatures in the Windows 10 Mail App.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't customize/format signatures in the Windows 10 Mail App.: Recently had to reinstall the Mail app due to constant sync issues, and noticed that there were no longer options for fonts and images in a signature, just a plain text box. I reinstalled the app multiple times through "Add or remove programs" along with Powershell and the...
  7. Microsoft Mail the Windows 10 app

Microsoft Mail the Windows 10 app: Before a mail item is fully loaded placeholders are used for the images. My problem is these placeholders are sometimes not the same size as the final image so the text of the mail jumps in vertical position slightly after the images are fully downloaded. This is oddly...
  8. Turn off Windows 10 Mail app Auto-Formatting

Turn off Windows 10 Mail app Auto-Formatting: I just updated my new Surface Pro and now the mail app keeps auto-formatting my emails. For example, when I try to type a list it automatically indents and treats it like a bullet point. that is not what I want to have happen every time, how can I turn this off?...
  9. Microsoft Mail App Windows 10

Microsoft Mail App Windows 10: Hi, I recently had to reinstall Windows 10 onto my PC and reformat my C drive. In doing so, it appears that something wonky has happened with the windows 10 mail app that is included in Windows 10. It constantly pops to the foreground, forcing out all other applications to...
  10. Microsoft windows 10 mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft windows 10 mail app.: I thought that I would have another bash at my problem with the new mail app.Before dumping it and going to give another email client a go. Been looking at the Thunderbird email. Anyway this is my problem,Also did a clean install in the last few days to attempt to resolve...