Windows 10: is there an option that you can disable some certain UAC notifications

Discus and support is there an option that you can disable some certain UAC notifications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; is there an option where i can just disable some apps that have UAC user account control notification on? basically when i try to open an app that has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by apersonXB, Oct 12, 2021.

1. apersonXB Win User

is there an option that you can disable some certain UAC notifications

is there an option where i can just disable some apps that have UAC user account control notification on? basically when i try to open an app that has the UAC user account control notification on

:)

apersonXB, Oct 12, 2021

2. User Account Control - Notification in Windows 10 Action Center "UAC is disabled".

Hi Bojan,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue. Sorry for the late reply.

I would like to inform you that as of now there is no option in Windows 10 to disable the warning message or notification regarding User Account Control getting disabled on the computer. As User Account Control settings should be enabled and it is essential
    for proper function of apps and system functionalities.
    User Account Control (UAC) can help you prevent unauthorized changes to your computer.

I suggest you to post your feedback and suggestion regarding the issue in the Windows Feedback app.

Please get back to us with an update on disabling UAC notification, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Nyima Yonten, Oct 12, 2021
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 12, 2021
  4. is there an option that you can disable some certain UAC notifications

User Account Control - Notification in Windows 10 Action Center "UAC is disabled".

Nyima,

Thanks for suggestion, but that solution doesn't solve issue that I pointed here.

I am completly aware that setting UAC slider to top, "Always notify" option will stop Action Center to notify me about disabled UAC. But that is not what I want.

I want UAC to stay completely disabled and I don't want Action Center to notify me about that fact, because I personaly put it that way.

So, do you have any suggestion how can I solve this incovenient issue?

Thanks!

Bojan.Skoric, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

is there an option that you can disable some certain UAC notifications

1. is there an option that you can disable some certain UAC notifications - Similar Threads - option disable certain

2. Windows Notification Area - How do I disable a certain Microsoft notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Notification Area - How do I disable a certain Microsoft notification?: In Windows 10 I get the following daily message in the notification area - "Microsoft account problem: Select here to sign in to your Microsoft account to continue using apps between this device and your other devices". I sign in with a local account and I am aware that if I...
  3. is there an option that you can disable some certain UAC notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there an option that you can disable some certain UAC notifications: is there an option where i can just disable some apps that have UAC user account control notification on? basically when i try to open an app that has the UAC user account control notification on...
  4. is there an option that you can disable some certain UAC notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is there an option that you can disable some certain UAC notifications: is there an option where i can just disable some apps that have UAC user account control notification on? basically when i try to open an app that has the UAC user account control notification on...
  5. Disabling UAC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disabling UAC: I just disabled UAC because “Rockstar Games Launcher” always gave me a notification about making changes to the pc and I always had to accept it. It got kinda annoying because it showed always when I launched GTA V. I disabled the UAC completely but now I’m kinda scared that...
  6. Disable UAC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable UAC: How do I log in as administrator on my personal laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-uac/a491df47-4ce9-4534-aeee-5be6de4c1b37
  7. UAC keeps disabling

UAC keeps disabling: Why UAC keeps disabling? I ran AV scan, sfc, tried to delete EnableLUA key. This is 4th forum that I ask, so PLEASE HELP! 126659
  8. UAC popups even when uac is disabled

UAC popups even when uac is disabled: As always the first thing i do on a windows installation is disable that damn UAC, i don't need windows to add another popup "are you sure you want to run this" when i myself click on an executable to run it. Now, for some weird reason on Windows 10, even with uac disabled it...
  9. Disable UAC

Disable UAC: With the earlier builds, I had UAC disabled in the registry( just as I do for my host machine Windows 8.0 Pro) and everything worked fine. It was in your sister forum eightforums tutorial that I learned how to disable UAC in Windows 8. I also use Start8 and Windowblinds on...
  10. How to disable certain applications' notifications once and for all?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable certain applications' notifications once and for all?: I have an application that pops up lots of notifications each time after it started up such that these started to annoy me. But what I find even more annoying is that even though I regularly disable that app's notifications in Windows 10's -> Settings -> Notifications &...