Windows 10: Is There an Option to Move The Spotify Media Overlay?

Discus and support Is There an Option to Move The Spotify Media Overlay? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I honestly Don't mind the overlay. I actually like it, but it covers the screen while I'm watching a video or playing games. Is there an option to move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iSharkyFinn, May 9, 2020.

1. Is There an Option to Move The Spotify Media Overlay?

I honestly Don't mind the overlay. I actually like it, but it covers the screen while I'm watching a video or playing games. Is there an option to move it to my second monitor? I know there is an option to completely remove it, and that's it but I wanna keep it.

It'd be nice if there were a media overlay control panel or something.

If it's not possible, then that's ok

submitted by /u/iSharkyFinn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iSharkyFinn, May 9, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, May 9, 2020
  3. Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

The performance overlay works great in game and I'm impressed with the ReLive recording quality.

Is There an Option to Move The Spotify Media Overlay? radeon-overlay-jpg.jpg

It's the Alt+R desktop panel overlay that isn't showing the correct (Performance and Chill) items still, which is a tad puzzling.

EDIT
    Scratch that!
    According to AMD's overview '
    Radeon Overlay In-Game menu provides two additional choices, which are:
    • Performance Monitoring
    • Radeon Chill
    So those two options only appear in-game. Apologies for leading people astray.

Splinterdog, May 9, 2020
  4. _larry Win User

Is There an Option to Move The Spotify Media Overlay?

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

I can't remember. I think you can just enable the performance monitor in the AMD driver app. When in game, just hit Shift+Ctrl+O...or Shift+Alt+O (Can't remember off-hand..) to bring up the performance monitor.

_larry, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Is There an Option to Move The Spotify Media Overlay?

1. Is There an Option to Move The Spotify Media Overlay? - Similar Threads - Option Move Spotify

2. How to move OneDrive icon overlay not to hide Shortcut overlay?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move OneDrive icon overlay not to hide Shortcut overlay?: I'd like to uniquely identify the shortcuts vs actual files. Until OneDrive, the small arrow overlay was helpful. Now the OneDrive 'sync status' is overlaid on top so every icon looks the same.Is there a solution?...
  3. How to move OneDrive icon overlay not to hide Shortcut overlay?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to move OneDrive icon overlay not to hide Shortcut overlay?: I'd like to uniquely identify the shortcuts vs actual files. Until OneDrive, the small arrow overlay was helpful. Now the OneDrive 'sync status' is overlaid on top so every icon looks the same.Is there a solution?...
  4. How to move OneDrive icon overlay not to hide Shortcut overlay?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Media Key Overlay

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Key Overlay: Somewhere inside Windows, there must be a way to disable this feature entirely.I have disabled Hardware Media Key Handling like it's described everywhere,I have done this in both Google Chrome and Edge, however, when my phonesystem rings, the overlay is bach - its only gone...
  6. Abnormal behaviour on Windows Media Overlay

Abnormal behaviour on Windows Media Overlay: Greetings,My issue is as follows: Using media keys to control one source works as expected in most applications , excluding Spotify , where it only pops up if there is no focus on that window. However , when using multiple sources there seems to be a variety of issues.First...
  7. Dismiss Spotify windows media key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dismiss Spotify windows media key?: Most people look to disable the media pop up all together but I don't mind it... as long as I can dismiss it. Now the way I dismiss it with all my other apps, and the way It's worked with Spotify in the past you just click on a blank area of the pop up and it goes away...
  8. Volume and media overlay is missing

Volume and media overlay is missing: Contrary to popular opinion, I use my media overlay a lot. I really like it. After a recent restart of my computer, it disappeared. The volume change buttons as well as the brightness ones still work, the overlay is just gone. Google has told me that most people have this...
  9. Windows media overlay isn't showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows media overlay isn't showing: I used Iobit's driver booster to fix my audio problem, except it led to disabling the media overlay. It now bothers me that I can't pause or use my media keys for my music. Does anyone know how to bring it back? I tried disabling and enabling my sound drivers, but that didn't...
  10. Media Keys in Spotify

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media Keys in Spotify: Media keys for Spotify have just stopped working. It is a really useful feature for gamers, you know. I use Microsoft bluetooth keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-keys-in-spotify/d737d76d-36ca-453e-8102-658ec83f064d