Windows 10: is there an outlook type app that is free?

Discus and support is there an outlook type app that is free? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there an app similar to outlook that is free?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LorinKnox, Jul 26, 2021.

1. LorinKnox Win User

is there an outlook type app that is free?

Is there an app similar to outlook that is free?

:)

LorinKnox, Jul 26, 2021
  2. tfwul Win User
    tfwul, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Cannot sync Outlook on my desktop with my live account

Hello Schalk,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us which version of Outlook App are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below and check if the same thing will happen:

• Open the Outlook App in safe mode. Here are the steps:

1.1. Press Windows + R, type Outlook /safe, and then hit
      Enter.
    • Disable the Outlook connector and then re-enable it.
    You may also visit this link and follow the steps on how to sync your Outlook contacts to Windows Phone. This only applies to Windows Phone
    7 & 8 for Consumers.

Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

How to change default app for file type

'Open With > Choose another app' has three step, in the first it only offers apps registered for that file type. If you click 'More apps' it lists all registered apps regardless of suitability. Both these steps have the tick-box for 'Always use...' in my 18363.752. The third step, if needed, is 'Look for another app on this PC'. The 'Always use...' must be ticked before taking this step if you want the change to stick. However, WMP appears at the second step.

is there an outlook type app that is free? [​IMG]

For a quick look at a JPG almost anything (including WMP) is more practical than Photos which on my system takes more than ten seconds just to open a photo. The OP is probably not aware that the Windows Photo Viewer is still available in W10, but hidden away. That's my default viewer for JPG.

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10

And, once enabled, is available in Settings > Apps > Default apps.

is there an outlook type app that is free? [​IMG]

Thema:

1. is there an outlook type app that is free? - Similar Threads - outlook type app

2. Outlook free mail.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook free mail.: I use Gmail for my email service but when I try to download to my computer file via the 3 dot symbol the drop down only gives a "down load message" choice and that delivers my message to my Win 10 outlook mail. The message is formatted great but I can't do anything with it,...
  3. Typing Spanish in Outlook

Typing Spanish in Outlook: Hi, My default language in Windows 10 and Office 365 Outlook is English, but at times, I need to type in Spanish. I do not want to change the default language because then all labels/signs will be in Spanish. Is there an Alt code to use for Spanish characters I think...
  4. Microsoft outlook default "Save as" type

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft outlook default "Save as" type: How do I change the Microsoft outlook default "Save as" type to .msg not Unicode .msg? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-outlook-default-save-as-type/ea904cdb-7db2-47f0-a4fc-21a15a166cd1"
  5. Windows Mail app - Get the free Outlook app on your phone - how to remove this message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail app - Get the free Outlook app on your phone - how to remove this message: [ATTACH] How do you turn off the link in the desktop Windows mail app that says "Get the free Outlook app on your phone" in the bottom left corner? I already have outlook on my phone....
  6. Outlook app

Outlook app: I was charged $79 for something, I thought it might be a office subscription, which I don`t have, i have xbox. I bought Word, Excel and Outlook stand alone. While I had Excel open I tried checking, ended up getting a update. I see my outlook icon on the task bar is gone....
  7. free app on windows 10 for typing?

free app on windows 10 for typing?: Please help me. Is there an app on Windows 10 for typing say, a chart/report for free all the time? I really couldn't find an appropriate topic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-app-on-windows-10-for-typing/7581795c-23b0-4d41-a72d-9b5eae814bad
  8. Ad free outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Ad free outlook: I have a Microsoft advert for signing up for ad free outlook taking up a chunk of my inbox in hotmail.com.It sees that I am using an ad blocker (which I am,Ad Blocker Ultimate). Is there any way to get rid of this advert? 76376
  9. Best free typing tutor?

Best free typing tutor?: It's been well over a decade since I use to do data entry and 10-key. Due to health reasons, I can no longer do any standing, or lifting jobs so I need to brush up on my typing skills. In an attempt to get my speed up I've downloaded a few typing programs from the Microsoft...
  10. Free upgrade license type requirements

in Windows 10 Support
    Free upgrade license type requirements: Hello this is my first post so "Hi!". I've read on Wikipedia that the Windows 10 free upgrade will offered to all users of "consumer editions" of Windows 7 and 8.1. I'm currently at a stage where I need to do a fresh install of Windows 7 but do not have a recovery disc....