Windows 10: Is there an Unzipp file app from Microsoft?

Discus and support Is there an Unzipp file app from Microsoft? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried a program or app Winzip updater and I do not know if I need it. Is there a Winzip app from Microsoft that I need to unzip a file ? How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WoodyWoodpeckerJO, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Is there an Unzipp file app from Microsoft?

I've tried a program or app Winzip updater and I do not know if I need it. Is there a Winzip app from Microsoft that I need to unzip a file ? How do I check if I have it?

:)

WoodyWoodpeckerJO, Jul 4, 2020

2. Unzipp/Unconpress File

In Windows 10, how do you unzipp/uncompress a folder. I'm trying to install an external hard drive. The instructions say that I must do that before I can install the program.

Ira Greenberg, Jul 4, 2020
  3. When I try to unzip a file I default to Adobe Reader, which is wrong program. I am running Windows 10.

Hi Cathy,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if unzipper program is not installed on the computer.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "message about Adobe Reader not being able to open the file", are you facing the issue only specific a particular type of file?
    • Have you installed any file unzipper program on the computer?

If you have installed any file unzipper program, then I suggest you to unzip the file using that program.

1. Right click on the zip file.

2. Then click on Open with.

3. Choose the unzipper program from the list and try to open with

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 4, 2020
  4. monim1 Win User

Is there an Unzipp file app from Microsoft?

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Is there an Unzipp file app from Microsoft?

1. Is there an Unzipp file app from Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Unzipp file app

2. set app from microsoft store as defualt for a file type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    set app from microsoft store as defualt for a file type: I would like to set mpv as the defualt program for the avif file type, but windows doesn't allow me to open file location of the app and set it that way, nor does it allow me to search for the app I would like to assign as defualt for said file type.could you please xplain...
  3. set app from microsoft store as defualt for a file type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    set app from microsoft store as defualt for a file type: I would like to set mpv as the defualt program for the avif file type, but windows doesn't allow me to open file location of the app and set it that way, nor does it allow me to search for the app I would like to assign as defualt for said file type.could you please xplain...
  4. Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app: I have a problem with storage on a PC.Ram 16 GBA C drive with 118 GBWhen opeing Storage in the Control Panel, it says 6,6 GB is used for E-mail.BUT, I have NO account connected to the App. I think I had earlier, but removed all accounts.No, I need to find the folder, where...
  5. Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app: I have a problem with storage on a PC.Ram 16 GBA C drive with 118 GBWhen opeing Storage in the Control Panel, it says 6,6 GB is used for E-mail.BUT, I have NO account connected to the App. I think I had earlier, but removed all accounts.No, I need to find the folder, where...
  6. Delet ALL files from Microsoft email app

7. app from microsoft store.

app from microsoft store.: hi i've previously downloaded an app on the microsoft store. i have logged into my account to re download it and it wants me to pay for it again. i'm using the same account as the last time i purchased it. anyone know how to fix it?...
  8. Where to find the files for apps from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where to find the files for apps from the Microsoft Store: I'm trying to download clips from Netflix so I can make a video review of Little Witch Academia but I can't find where the program files for Netflix are saved. I downloaded the Netflix app from the store and I thought it would be in either Program files or Program Files 86x...
  9. download an app but not from microsoft app store

in Windows 10 Customization
    download an app but not from microsoft app store: To work on my PC I need to install an app but my Pc defaults to download from Microsoft app store. I do not have the developer link in settings to update to sideload so how do i do this ?...
  10. WinZip encryption compatible with Win 10 Unzipper?

WinZip encryption compatible with Win 10 Unzipper?: I create WinZip Compressed Folders containing files that are encrypted. WinZip has lots of options for different encryption methods but I'd like one that the standard, built-in, Windows 10 compression tools can decrypt. I want this because I copy WinZip compressed folders to...